Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1156144 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Whispering: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Alright, thanks.

Tenianu:
yes i paid and attached same before submitting..per per child

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dee4Doyinsola: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please do you mean the person sent it Tuesday 3rd of November or 27th October? Please I'm just curious to know when mine will be returned.
DeeWan:

He sent it 2 weeks ago (Tuesday precisely) at Lagos VFS.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by bebzo: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dee4Doyinsola:
Please do you mean the person sent it Tuesday 3rd of November or 27th October? Please I'm just curious to know when mine will be returned.

He/She said two weeks, 3Nov is just last week. 27th Oct is two weeks.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
I largely have the opinion that it'll be done chronologically but i guess everyone who submitted in the last two weeks should get this month
bebzo:

He/She said two weeks, 3Nov is just last week. 27th Oct is two weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Baphil: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please house, I need help here abeg���

Baphil:
Hello house, I am asking for a friend.
In her study application form, she noticed she didn't check the column asking if she has been denied visa before. She ticked no instead of yes and has long submitted her application.

What is her fate please?

Upon realising this mistake, she raised a web form where she explained, apologized and then attached a fresh form with the correction. Do you think this is okay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by adeenzo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Debbyiiii:

Please answers
We dey here ooo..
school is NAIT.. approved since first list
Submitted on the 7th of Sept
Yet to get medical request but doing my upfront medicals on 20th...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Theblink123: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello guys please how many months bank statement is required for a bsc in canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Longjonjoe: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Debbyiiii:
If your school is on the DLI list and you haven't gotten medical request.
Please reply let know our self

I haven’t recieved o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Eilenora: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dameelee my personal person cheesy cheesy cheesy try and be calming down na cheesy cheesy
Dameelee:
Hello people,
This is probably the most random question lol...
please is it advisable to buy your ticket and things you need to take with you when you get PPR or you have to wait till you get your passport back?
Is there any possibility that you can get rejected even after PPR?
Abeg o, I'm just curious grin

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Debbyiiii:
My school is on DLI list and have not got medical request. Post graduate May 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DeeWan: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dee4Doyinsola:
27th October

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Debbyiiii: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
adeenzo:

We dey here ooo..
school is NAIT.. approved since first list
Submitted on the 7th of Sept
Yet to get medical request but doing my upfront medicals on 20th...
It is well
Which university
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Debbyiiii: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
MadeMan01:

My school is on DLI list and have not got medical request. Post graduate May 2021
When did you apply
I applied for bachelor degree
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dampops(m): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
You can try to reach them on phone to let them know you got a notification that your passport has been returned by IRCC to their office (VFS)...they will immediately send you the return mail. It comes with another consent form which I’ll attach. You’ll be asked to pay N11,310 to their Sterling Bank account.
You will attach the debit advice and the newly filled consent form and send back to them via email . They dispatch mails on Mondays and Wednesdays; so try to do everything tomorrow so your passport can go with Monday’s batch.

Hope this helps everyone that’s expecting his passport back...

MOKENN:
Please who has paid for passport return?

Is it okay to pay when there is no directive yet to do so at the moment?

Or is it better to wait a bit for further directive on that?

This forerunner position be as e get o. Person don turn guinea pig.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by zanshi: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Has anyone considered applying for trades school in Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by princejunaid(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
lack of passport booklet is now be coming alarming. For months now immigration have been claiming this and I need to apply. Please help us tag them on Twitter � to do something to it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blavkmaann: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
THIS WAS HELPFUL SHA, COZ I JUST RECEIVED A MAIL THAT MY PASSPORT HAS BEEN RETURNED BACK TO THE OFFICE,

PLEASE IM ASKING, THIS NEW MONEY, IS IT DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE I PAID WHEN I WAS SUBMITTING THE PASSPORT, I PAID ONE 7K6 TO STERLING BANK BEFOR I SUBMITTED THE BIG BROWN ENVELOPE.

SO IM,ASKING IF ILL PAY AGAIN.......... SO ARE YOU ADVISING I CALL THEM TOMORROW, ONCE I GET THE MAIL, PRINT THE FORM, PAY THE MONEY THEN ON MONDAY I SEND IT BACK TO THEM?

Dampops:
You can try to reach them on phone to let them know you got a notification that your passport has been returned by IRCC to their office (VFS)...they will immediately sent you the return mail. It comes with another consent form which I’ll attach. You’ll be asked to pay N11,310 to their Sterling Bank account.
You will attach the debit advice and the newly filled consent form back to them. They dispatch mails on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dameelee: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
��
Ah!! I’m trying to but I just can’t get my mind off it .. plus I don’t want them to say they are closing the borders again
Eilenora:
Dameelee my personal person cheesy cheesy cheesy try and be calming down na cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by BlegendE: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Yes. Definitely. What you paid for is called Transmission fee. This recent one is called courier service fee. They are different

Blavkmaann:
THIS WAS HELPFUL SHA, COZ I JUST RECEIVED A MAIL THAT MY PASSPORT HAS BEEN RETURNED BACK TO THE OFFICE,

PLEASE IM ASKING, THIS NEW MONEY, IS IT DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE I PAID WHEN I WAS SUBMITTING THE PASSPORT, I PAID ONE 7K6 TO STERLING BANK BEFOR I SUBMITTED THE BIG BROWN ENVELOPE.

SO IM,ASKING IF ILL PAY AGAIN.......... SO ARE YOU ADVISING I CALL THEM TOMORROW, ONCE I GET THE MAIL, PRINT THE FORM, PAY THE MONEY THEN ON MONDAY I SEND IT BACK TO THEM?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tagging them won’t help much. If you have any connection, pay the extra and they’ll do it for you or go to a smaller state nearby, it will cost more though.
princejunaid:
lack of passport booklet is now be coming alarming. For months now immigration have been claiming this and I need to apply. Please help us tag them on Twitter � to do something to it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
4 to 6 months bank statement
Theblink123:
Hello guys please how many months bank statement is required for a bsc in canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dampops(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Very correct

BlegendE:
Yes. Definitely. What you paid for is called Transmission fee. This recent one is called courier service fee. They are different

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by princejunaid(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chocs:
Tagging them won’t help much. If you have any connection, pay the extra and they’ll do it for you or go to a smaller state nearby, it will cost more though.
I did my in ogun state oke mosan. Close to 5weeks now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
princejunaid:

Bros go Osogbo.

You can have it same day. Collected mine next day earlier this year cos I couldn't wait to collect it same day. Seems 10k above official price.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Faith243: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please can i have the phone number you called, i also received a notification.

Dampops:
You can try to reach them on phone to let them know you got a notification that your passport has been returned by IRCC to their office (VFS)...they will immediately send you the return mail. It comes with another consent form which I’ll attach. You’ll be asked to pay N11,310 to their Sterling Bank account.
You will attach the debit advice and the newly filled consent form and send back to them via email . They dispatch mails on Mondays and Wednesdays; so try to do everything tomorrow so your passport can go with Monday’s batch.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by HorlarJP: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dora14:

N35,000

Thanks !
I didn’t even know it’s a bit expensive like this.
Omoh let me wait till they request for it lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by HorlarJP: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
SKEPTA:

Thanks !
Na to wait for medical request o lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Debbyiiii:

When did you apply
I applied for bachelor degree
October 9, 2020
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Elizdee: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Debbyiiii:

I am here ooo. Applied 11th of September.. no medical request yet�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by thunderfirebubu: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
Kimkalash:
MBA
alright. I plan on applying to study Environmental science, I already studied environmentals in BSc.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Oh! you already started the process. There’s not much you can do. You’ll have to wait.
princejunaid:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by adeenzo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Debbyiiii:

It is well
Which university
Northern Alberta institute of technology (NAIT)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3