Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" (118677 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by adekolaelect(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Her last statement shows she has an issue to settle with the group. Frustration is clearly seen in her last comment. Kanu or IPOB should ignore her, let her keep replying herself.
where is KANU by Voice and video besides this" Biafra activities is under the control of cabals and customized Impostors from Abia state .pls I no mention name ooooo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Maliqcious: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Last last kemi is delusional... Nnamdi Kanu is not dead..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by dukeprince50: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wailerint:
I’ve come too far to be fooled by all this antics between Kemi and Kanu, all this is just to enhance his popularity, absolutely nothing much.
If Kanu is dead or alive, of what use has that been to Nigeria, even the iPob that sacrifice their lives for him have never benefited anything substantial from the struggle, so who cares what his life status is?
Please we have better and pressing issues bothering on the state of the nation now, not some sets of Jokers. Good evening
If NK is trying to gain relevance with his dead then he is the most stupid person on earth, he faked his death and ran outbid the country, that made him loose a lot of followers, now he is doing it again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by dukeprince50: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Amanda4life:
Kemi.

You will still die some day.

He has fought a fight you and your supporters can never dear to fight for the Yoruba's.

KEMI
WHEN YOU DIE
YOUR CORPSE CAN NOT RECEIVE THE RESPECT THE CORPSE IN THAT COFFIN GOT.

ITS ONLY CURSES THAT WILL FOLLOW YOU TO DEATH.

I BELIEVE EVEN IF HE IS DEAD , MILLIONS WILL CRY BECAUSE OF HIM.

BUT THE DAY YOU AND YOUR GROUP WILL DIE.

THERE WILL BE JOY IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY
Better be careful, if Kemi says u are dead, then believe u are.
Even if u are alive, just give up. Moreover it's bad to celebrate death, this is something I hate about ppl.
I hope NK is alive but if he's death, then RIP to him
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by chibede: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote autcheck wikipeda
hor=Erosion2020 post=88895384]I won't believe Kanu is dead, rumors every corner. [/quote]
Nnamdi Okwu Kanu (born 25 September 1967 - 15 April 2020) [3][4]) was a British Nigerian[5] political activist. He was the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).The main aim of IPOB is to create an independent state for the people of old Eastern Regio
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by dukeprince50: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Maliqcious:
Last last kemi is delusional... Nnamdi Kanu is not dead..
If Kemi says u are dead, just believe it

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by pasol4real(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Corrinthians:
I couldn't resist dropping this final comment. Someone should tag some of those people in the screenshot below and ask how they feel now.

These people feel so good when they give it out but cant even take a pinch in return. undecided

Nokatakata, you're right. Check the thread whose screenshot I took and see wonders of foolishness displayed by them. Yet they want others to be reasonable with them.

Ipob must present us with a DNA result to disprove prophetess Kemis claims.
You keep posting this trash here n there......
My brother no kill yourself o on top ipob matter
Na advice o,many have gone......
Meanwhile tune in to radio Biafra this evening for more info from the great NNAMDI KANU.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by salam8528: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Did you see or hear that nnamdi KANU respond to her? cheesy grin it shows that nnamdi KANU no send her cheesy grin
just the way bubu no dey send am. thus when u guys will understand that no one has monopoly over madness

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by olatomiwa001(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let's make money during this lock down that your 1k can earn u a lot, it is very easy join my whatsapp group for more information

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JptrbGWQ7xyLRWiPzQhPc1

It's a loan platform where u loan out to get money within a day u can cash out easily, this is legit business it is nairaloan.... Click on the link Now for more info
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by gaskiyamagana: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ezennwa:
Lies!!

Igbos hate only Yoruba indigenes, and not Hausa people

For Your Information, Igbos are doing underground job with Hausa politicians, towards 2023 elections
Do your underground work well well but it will never work till 2031 after yoloba Christian or your yoloba muslim is winding up 2nd Term of Electoral victory of 2023.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Michealky: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
South Sudan takes over as the last country to gain independence from Sudan and now look at the crisis of South Sudan. If Biafra wants to become a country on their own, fine. buhari should let them. Give them 9months and they'll b crawling back to be One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Midex88(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
How true is this? Anyways, time will tell
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by pasol4real(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
nokatakata:

Ipod miscreant...please feed your mothers first ...see what your billionaire governor and politician is doing to them. Don't be as daft as your dilector...and please leave me alone..inugo!
At least they got something to eat genuinely
Unlike your afonja mothers n grandmothers selling their bodies for 500 naira just to eat.
Chai afonja....... Ronu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by BastardSage: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I will disagree with the assertion that Ojuwku was intelligent.

Not because he was Igbo, but because an intelligent man doesn't lead his people into a war and then begin to expect the enemy to feed his people.
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Goddyj(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
KANU IS VERY MUCH ALIVE!!
I DON'T KNOW WHAT KEMI IS TRYING TO ACHIEVE WITH THIS.
LEAVE GOSSIP ALONE!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by LANDLORD72: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Did you see or hear that nnamdi KANU respond to her? cheesy grin it shows that nnamdi KANU no send her cheesy grin
Nnadmdi Kanu said that Buhari is Dead and Buhari now is jubril, Same to him now because the new Kanu is an e posters what goes around comes around

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Don't we have a pandemic to worry about?
Maybe Nigerians deserve to die from covid 19.Maybe seeing dead bodies on the streets will be the best way to recalibrate our mindset.
Most of you guys are so stupid your breath is a waste of oxygen,so you are better of dead anyway.

Its always been known that wishing a living man dead only makes him more popular.You make him bigger and louder.

You worry and work yourselves up over non issues.Who is NK and why do you hate him so much?Probably sheep mentality.Have you bothered to even find out what he stands for?Are you Igbo?Wetin concern you if they want to leave Nigeria?Its not the first time a part of a country is clamouring to leave.They have every right.
So why are u guys so up in a bunch about him?Why this obsession with him..and by extension, Igbos?
The day you lot answer this question is the day Nigeria will start being great.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by pasol4real(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
nokatakata:

Lol..your ipod olosho girls are dying of hungers in motels across Nigeria because of lockdown. Continue crying all over the internet. Hope your mother is not among the ones holding a tuber of yam and I pray you don't get shot in that empty head of yours when you go out to protest of hunger
This guy is really not informed
Have u heard of any riots or protests in Igbo land cos of food or palliatives.
The internet is awash of how the igbos have been helping each other since the lockdown started,unlike what is happening in your afonja states where ppl are stealing from food trucks, robbing their neighborhoods, rioting for a loaf of bread n what have u . Just one month all hell has been let loose in afonja land.The igbos endured worse during the civil war n came out stronger.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by DedeNkem: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
sammyj:
Na lie Kanu don die. The dead is for ever quite grin shocked !!!

"Quiet"!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by melodyogonna(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
LarryBee1k:
When she said Kayari was dead no body question her credibility but now when she said ipob online leader is dead una no let us hear word
Abbah Kyari was publicly announced to have been infected with corona virus, he was over 70 at the time and had underlying health issues, his chances of survival were very slim.

Always try to sound bright

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by sammyj: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin grin shocked
DedeNkem:

"Quiet"!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by iykomo0(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lipscomb:
I'm really sad bro, I thought kemi is lying until I see this.
it doesn't snow in April anywhere in Italy.. Nice work from Miss Kemi. I just find this issues quite amusing
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Ruby5: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by mozona(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
i dont understand anymore
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by osusuallstars: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
This woman sha needs some mental deliverance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by NaMeAboki: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lol, so IPOB now have their version of Jubril el Sudan; what should we call this imposter - Okoro el Israel? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by juszoe82: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
My Able director continue your good work as there is no time to reply to a mad person we all know in nigeria. She is mad and will ever remain mad. Mad people everywhere..

Kemi is always a controversial woman and can forge any nonsense.

Time will tell and will shame all useless yoruba betrayals like kemi.

She first release her first script that MNK is dead and that script didnt draw much attention, she retrieved it and came up with another script which will not make sense. Kemi asked about your brother Osibanjo and leave Biafrans alone.

Fight for your people if you really claim to be an activist.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Smartwave: 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Can you imagine this?? grin grin the grand father fulfill his life mission by begging Atiku,

please you are a real Fulani man,

Our last hope, take Obi with you

help my people pls. grin grin grin

Which tribe is slave now, imagine your grand father crying on Fulani man shoulder??

Some idiots here chest beating grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Smartwave: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
pasol4real:

This guy is really not informed
Have u heard of any riots or protests in Igbo land cos of food or palliatives.
The internet is awash of how the igbos have been helping each other since the lockdown started,unlike what is happening in your afonja states where ppl are stealing from food trucks, robbing their neighborhoods, rioting for a loaf of bread n what have u . Just one month all hell has been let loose in afonja land.The igbos endured worse during the civil war n came out stronger.....
No, only line up for governor kerosene. Before going for food. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.