Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" (118736 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Ezennwa(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Augustenite:
70% of Igbo's hate the truth. They always jubilate when news of sad things are reported about Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani, but wen it comes to their own, they cry lies, propaganda, etc. The most shameful of it all is that, the educated ones among them are still stupid and gullible as usual. Last week they celebrated the same Kemi, but today she's is a Liar.
Very confused set of people.
Lies!!

Igbos hate only Yoruba indigenes, and not Hausa people

For Your Information, Igbos are doing underground job with Hausa politicians, towards 2023 elections

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by blissmandate(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Augustenite:
70% of Igbo's hate the truth. They always jubilate when news of sad things are reported about Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani, but wen it comes to their own, they cry lies, propaganda, etc. The most shameful of it all is that, the educated ones among them are still stupid and gullible as usual. Last week they celebrated the same Kemi, but today she's is a Liar.
Very confused set of people.
iigbo are useless bastards

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Ezennwa(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2020
blissmandate:
iigbo are useless bastards
Osinbajo and Tinubu can never get any Vote from South East

Courtesy of Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by blissmandate(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2020
Ezennwa:
Lies!!

For Your Information, Igbos are doing underground job with Hausa politicians, towards 2023 elections
There end is near in our land, we are going to burn down anything Igbo in yorubaland. just watch out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by blissmandate(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Ezennwa:
Osinbajo and Tinubu can never get any Vote from South East

Courtesy of Nnamdi Kanu
we don't care, those bastard Igbo should be ready to leave our land or they will all be sacrifice to lagoon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Ezennwa(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2020
blissmandate:
we don't care, those bastard Igbo should be ready to leave our land or they will all be sacrifice to lagoon
nobody is Ireland of knowledge

Remember that Yoruba people are also selling Agbo in South East, and there's a Yoruba woman living beside my house, do you want me to hang or Strangle her?

Don't start what you can't finish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by adelaja70(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Ezennwa:

Remember that Yoruba people are also selling Agbo in South East, and there's a Yoruba woman living beside my house, do you want me to hang or Strangle her?

Do you realise millions of Igbo people are living in Yoruba land?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by donjancd19(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2020
I'm very disappointed with many Nigerian youths,how on earth you wish your fellow human being death and you you want to live for hundreds of years here on earth.Whatever you are wishing your fellow human being,indirectly you are wishing yourself same thing.

I don't know why is hard for you people to understand that this lady is playing a "publicity stunt" and the gullible ones will flocks her handle,Las Las she will smile to the bank while you are here wasting your money on data.

Nigerian youths need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Ezennwa(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2020
adelaja70:

Do you realise millions of Igbo people are living in Yoruba land?
Don't start
what you can't finish

One's spoken, twice are; the wisdom of the wise
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Basher8583: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Adiola:
we don't respond to people from tribes that can't lace our shoes

But I can actually confirm to you that the yorubas lace the pvsay of your women wella. Lol.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Indigenous(f): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2020
blissmandate:
you bastard from unproductive erosion ravaged Biafra land of criminals, you runaway from your shit-hole biiafraud land of criminals due to your criminality and hunger, we must chase you back to that your land of criminals. hunger is what make you run down to yorubaland. without Yoruba all you igbos are gone. and we are going to decimate you bastard across Yoruba land soon.

Biafra issue is really tormenting you fool's, you better face your brown republic and stop attaching yourself to Biafra issue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Basher8583: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2020
ProudBiafran:

Hausa fulani slave. Sorry ehn; Kanu lives. LOL. Kanu has really tormented your souls. LOL

Kanu lives ...on...

He should go to hell to continue tormenting more spirits there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Kemight15: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ride on kemi cheesy
Ma namesake cool

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by highflyer012020: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
edoairways:
Kemi keep doing what she knows best.

kemi ogunloyo or whatever she is called, is inconsequential to Biafran struggle, she is never a Biafran nor a supporter or an affiliate or whatsoever to biafran struggle. Biafran struggle is above her and she cannot marred the struggle for the restoration of Biafra. whether Nnamdi Kanu is Dead or Alive . Biafra must be achieve in our life time including Nnamdi Kanu time, so she is just ranting as an agent of Fake news. by the way what did Kanu looking for in Italy? he is not italian citizen nor any world body resides in italy.
foolish kemi, you are still a learner in the business of fake news.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by ludd2018: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nnadi Kanu is actually a great man . See the interest people have on him . ANY way he is alive. Listen to Radio Biafra where Nnadi broadcast n he make reference to.what happened in 2014
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Omeizadean(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hehehehehe he... Nnamdi Kanu was a mischievous soul, a coward who beguiled others igbo piglets into believing he is fighting a selfless battle for them.

When he was alive he was known for assassinating the character of the president and always wishing death on even his own imagined version of Buhari. How sad that such a young man now passed away and will now meet the same fate ala clone. We know the pig Republic wouldn't welcome his death and will do anything to have a shadow kanu. Karma is a bitch. The dilector is dead who is the next from the pit of hell to step into his chequered shoes?

Rest in pit of hell for mindlessly engineering deaths of countless iPigs who believed in ur leadership.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by sofiscatedmoron: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
blissmandate:
you nyanmiris are useless
Cone headed hydraulic ewedu goblin agbo hustling moronic slaves of cows grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nasa4007: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mtewwwwe!!!!......This Lady just surfaced all of a sudden this year erroneously telling the state of IPOB

....saying that NNAMDI KANU IS DEAD......(na u kill am)......pls answer me oooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nasa4007: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
KEMI....abeg go hang transformer if u don't like what he's doing to liberate us
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by CHIGIM: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
KosiGee:

His message reflects the opinion of lots of Igbos. Of course myopic mouse like you will not discern that. You live on falsehood and denials.

The problem with u guys is u insult people at will and i cant be associated with that please grow up and stop insulting people abeg
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by OluVerve(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
this only show how you people fear the great nnamdi KANU, he doesn't have time to respond to nonsense, so have fun cool
wow, I guess other people Kemi reported dead weren't great and feared too. She's just doing her job and it left for whoever to validate the information even Kanu repeatedly asserted that Buhari is dead.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by philip0906(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ezennwa:

You're a spineless lunatic...Igbos are the most travelled tribe in the country with millions living in the west and north.

You better shut your mouth with your empty threats...How many yorubas dey live for east compared to the millions of igbos in the west?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
hammer0:

IGBO PEOPLE JUST LOST THE LAST DROP OF RESPECT OR RESERVE THEY HAVE FOR YORUBAS.

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE ZOO, IGBOS ONCE RESPECTED THE YORUBA TO A CERTAIN DEGREE.

BUT SINCE THE COMING OF THE INTERNET AND ESPECIALLY NAIRALAND, THAT RESPECT AND RESERVATION HAS GONE OUT THE WINDOW.

I HOPE IT WAS WORTH THE TRAFFIC AS FAR AS THE OWNERS OF NAIRALD ARE CONCERNED.
on nairaland ooo,from my observation, Yorubas don't make 30% of those that make use of this site.we have over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria.educated folks who come here. so that tells you something.
Yoruba's ain't your problem, sir.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by honeyB2018: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
philip0906:

Well spoken!

Very nauseating seeing igbos wail about hate but still dish same hate out. I mean, how will any sane person listen or take a conman as nnamdi kanu serious?

Ojuwku led us to a war and we lost (the ideology isn't though) but a conman who can't pull a trigger wants to lead us to the promised land? Sickening!

The moment intellectual igbos take over the Biafra conversation, then we can all join in. But when you have miscreants and illiterates leading the charge, na to siddon look as them dey fool themselves.

The Igbo intellectuals should rise up now. Those that have the facts should come out, in a very lucid, robust and reasonable manner, void of insults and degrading manner, market the Igbos and Igboland.
Ndi Igbo have the people. I can understand the plight of Nnamdi Kanu and his bunch of misguided followers, but their marketing strategy is creating lots of enemies than friends for the Igbos.
Thanks brother.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by igbowoman: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nigerians are so foolishly gullible
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by philip0906(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
honeyB2018:

The Igbo intellectuals should rise up now. Those that have the facts should come out, in a very lucid, robust and reasonable manner, void of insults and degrading manner, market the Igbos and Igboland.
Ndi Igbo have the people. I can understand the plight of Nnamdi Kanu and his bunch of misguided followers, but their marketing strategy is creating lots of enemies than friends for the Igbos.
Thanks brother.
Gbam!!

In my opinion, the only reason why intellectuals are watching from the sidelines the show of shame from IPOB miscreants, is so that Ndi igbo will not be considered a confused tribe. Once the show of shame from IPOB abates, they can pick it up from there and we can all sit down and have logical, sensible, intellectual discourse or better still advance the Biafra cause in a more result oriented approach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Iykenuwa(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nnamdi KANU has already ignored her since, he has never responded to any of her Twitter posts

Note the hashtag: Comedy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by honeyB2018: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ezennwa:
Lies!!

You see why some of you, from the South East are very stupid, foolish and a disgrace to the entire Igbo land.
(1) Who made you a spokesman for the entire Igbo Land?
(2) Do you know what the Yorubas are doing with other tribes? Are they coming out to any social media platforms to air it?
Stop disgracing Ndi Igbo. Present your own opinions and not that of the Igbos on any platform.
You are quite inconsequential to speak for the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by brightec(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kanu did a live Facebook broadcast and his face was not visible. Doesn't that call for questions?
Kanu that I know and have watched many live broadcasts
Strange

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by honeyB2018: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
philip0906:

Gbam!!

In my opinion, the only reason why intellectuals are watching from the sidelines the show of shame from IPOB miscreants, is so that Ndi igbo will not be considered a confused tribe. Once the show of shame from IPOB abates, they can pick it up from there and we can all sit down and have logical, sensible, intellectual discourse or better still advance the Biafra cause in a more result oriented approach.

Much damage would have been done then,
Damage control strategy may not achieve much.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Dayvidblue: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
In my opinion this this is just revenge for the jubril nonsense circulated by Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.