Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff (42659 Views)

How Taiwo Akerele Was Blackmailed Into Resigning From As Obaseki's COS / Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Acountar: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2020
akerele and olowojoba both sounds like Yoruba name. Is there Yoruba in Edo state?
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Miracle1991: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Lostz:

Edo is in the southeast?
obaseki is an IPOB prodigal son
They support every of his actions

3 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Miracle1991: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Akerele is ripping the evil he sow ,no one should mention me bcus he's someone I know very well . When u behave like an emperor and a thief at the same time this is what u get . He has eating more than he can chew . Whatever he is seeing today serves him right. I can't count the number of security details and aides that had left his office bf now due to his harsh and uncouth attitude . He's so callous and toxic, he's evil
I believe the 3 likes you get is from ipob.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by hajyy(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2020
This obaseki is really up something....
Little did he know dat Osho baba z also up to d taske
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by moderatedguy: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2020
Godons1:
Obaşeki is a gonner. This Pandemic has realy proven how clueless he is. The people of Edo are wiser now. In his 4 years of Governance, he kept propagating hate and lies against Oshiomole. Meanwhile, he was doing nothing as regards developing the state.
Oshiomole started it all ......on the contrary is performing far better than his predecessor.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by spirul77: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=MondayOsunbor post=88898431]
Oshiomhole fought opposition during his time and worked, obaseki is busy fighting anybody that doesn't fall In line with his agenda be it his cabinet members, party members, family members, opposition, just anybody, in his almost four years of rulership there's no single project to attach to his name except paying social media influencers to write his name in false gold on social media platforms.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by ridwanlawal: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2020
LibertyRep:
Intimidation and undue use of state resources to settle personal scores shouldn't be encouraged.

..but if you must dine with the devil, ensure you use a long spoon. Shovel is preferable
...the ex-CoS and the Governor know what's 'doing' the two of them.
LibertyRep:
Intimidation and undue use of state resources to settle personal scores shouldn't be encouraged.

..but if you must dine with the devil, ensure you use a long spoon. Shovel is preferable
LibertyRep:

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by moderatedguy: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2020
lograr:
Let me see who will support obaseki now
I do 100%

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by moderatedguy: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2020
yinkson:

He's a gonner
Attack is d best form of defence

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by moderatedguy: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2020
Miracle1991:
I believe the 3 likes you get is from ipob.
one of d likes was from me....am not an ipob..... useless Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by MaestroID(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2020
It's clear his knows too much... And they are trying to keep him Mute
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by spirul77: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=moderatedguy post=88900688]
Are you from or in EDO? Who's performing more than his predecessor? Can you mention just three projects executed by obaseki's govt in almost four years apart from sharing EDO billions with El rufail,kayode fayemi etc to unseat oshiomhole, if you can mention just three worthy projects of obaseki's government I will publicly apologise to you and the govt for character defamation, I am currently in ramat park, Benin city, just mention three, I mean 3 worthy projects of this current govt and I will mention oshiomholes works in just 100 days in office, as it is the only person any EDO person can basically say obaseki is better than is lucky igbinedion, not even osunbor that spent few months in office, not only you but anybody on this thread that feels obaseki has worked should mention his achievements as EDO state governor.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Uniquekriss(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Blossomfirst:
cool
I bet that picture on your profile isnt you.
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by bigfish3k: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Okay. He is a Yoruba from Edo state. It goes to prove that there indeed are Edo Yorubas... cool
Yes naa, there are yorubas in edo state

Or is anybody disputing that?
I know so many

There are also people in edo state that bear igbo names. They are of the ika origin. I have met so many too
I don't want to shake any table. They can speak for themselves if they are igbos

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Avalancheman: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

Yes naa, there are yorubas in edo state

Or is anybody disputing that?
I know so many

There are also people in edo state that bear igbo names. They are of the ika origin. I have met so many too
I don't want to shake any table. They can speak for themselves if they are igbos

Sure there are. But tribal Edos like to lump everybody from Edo as Edo by tribe even when facts say otherwise like the case in question.

Taiwo Akerele is a pure Yoruba name... smiley Hence, he is Yoruba... smiley
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by NGELEBUBE: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2020
H2ho:
Oshiomole right now grin grin
your father and mother including your entire generation is so useless and doesn't deserve to be alive, accidental discharged sperm!
Am sorry this post was done in error, pardon me!
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by NGELEBUBE: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Why is it that only the SE Governors always act this way.
You will never see Igbos comment in thread like this.
No wonder they want Biafra
Useless pigs

your father and mother including your entire generation is so useless and doesn't deserve to be alive, accidental discharged sperm!
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by 9jaRealist: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Sonoyom:
The security agencies are now controlled by the state governors, well done Bubu this is a testament to your leadership qualities. Anarchy loading ..........

That’s why they are campaigning for state police.... undecided
>
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Godons1: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2020
moderatedguy:
Oshiomole started it all ......on the contrary is performing far better than his predecessor.

Mention 5 projects Obaşeki did in Edo state.

Note; I've been in Benin for the past 3 years.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by DeRay98(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
that's why obaseki needs to go fast, he has lost my support.

Keep quiet...
Does the state govt control DSS?
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Sarah20A(f): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2020
Godons1:
Obaşeki is a gonner. This Pandemic has realy proven how clueless he is. The people of Edo are wiser now. In his 4 years of Governance, he kept propagating hate and lies against Oshiomole. Meanwhile, he was doing nothing as regards developing the state.
both oshomiole and obaseki are nuisance ...there's no lesser evil among them
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by DeRay98(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Sure there are. But tribal Edos like to lump everybody from Edo as Edo by tribe even when facts say otherwise like the case in question.

You don't know anything about Edo hence, you ask relevant questions or keep quiet.
Edo is state of diverse languages and cultures but all working together.
There's a local govt in Edo (Akoko Edo) where lots of the people are yoruba speaking.
They have been there for centuries and assimilated into Edo as Edos.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by middlebelter(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Osho strikes back..........

Is this the appropriate period, for such political grandstanding?

Our politicians braincells are filled up with expired/rotten cooked beans......

You mean to say Oshiolmole is the person that directed Obaseki's Chief of Staff to resign? What a conclusion?

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Avalancheman: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2020
DeRay98:

You don't know anything about Edo hence, you ask relevant questions or keep quiet.
Edo is state of diverse languages and cultures but all working together.
There's a local govt in Edo (Akoko Edo) where lots of the people are yoruba speaking.
They have been there for centuries and assimilated into Edo as Edos.

Shut up! They are not just speaking. They are Yorubas!! They bear Yoruba names!!!

They have been part of Edo/Ondo state following several state creation exercises.

Stop claiming everybody from Edo state as Edo tribe!!! angry
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by DeRay98(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Shut up! They are not just speaking. They are Yorubas!! They bear Yoruba names!!!

They have been part of Edo/Ondo state during several state creation exercises.

Stop claiming everybody from Edo state as Edo tribe!!! angry
So you have you won a lottery now?
Mr Yoruba, pls don't hang yourself because your frustration levels is too glaring for all to see...

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Avalancheman: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2020
DeRay98:

So you have you won a lottery now?
Mr Yoruba, pls don't hang yourself because your frustration levels is too glaring for all to see...

Shut up and learn! Not everybody from Edo state is Edo by tribe... cool
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Lexusgs430: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2020
middlebelter:

You mean to say Oshiolmole is the person that directed Obaseki's Chief of Staff to resign? What a conclusion?

With politics in Nigeria...... If votes can be won from a correctional facility & number 4 also becoming number 1..........

NEVER SAY NEVER......... grin
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Sonoyom(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2020
9jaRealist:

That’s why they are campaigning for state police.... undecided
>
Then i will have no choice but to relocate from Rivers State because if governors like Wike or Ayade can have full control of the Police vis a vis state policing, the oppression will be massive. Imagine Obaseki using DSS to invade the house of someone that resigned from his cabinet. Give a man power and see his true self.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by AreaFada2: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

It's people from outside Edo State trying to Stoke ethnic hate. People of various ethnic and religious backgrounds have co-existed in Greater Benin for centuries. Of which Edo just a small part. I do not know how people foolishly thought naming the state Edo state was wise. Edo traditionally means central Benin City. Not even including Uselu. Whereas Benin was the empire.

Even Gov Obaseki's great great grandfather came from Anioma. But they see themselves as Benin today. In Edo people have the liberty to identify as they want. We do not need outsiders to bring us their tribalism and tribal agenda.
Benin was capital of an empire from 1440 to 1897. Various people brought their talents and settled there.

People like Stella Damasus Aboderin, Ramsay Nouah and many others were born in Benin. It has been a melting pot for centuries.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Ondo State / Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) / Army Declares 101 Soldiers Wanted, Freezes Bank Accounts - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.