Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff (42663 Views)

How Taiwo Akerele Was Blackmailed Into Resigning From As Obaseki's COS / Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by LivingSage: 7:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Nigeria politics tire me o
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2020
gaby:
Wetin dey happen?

MY EDO STATE NEED SPIRITUAL CLEANSING BADLY

WHY DO WE ALWAYS END UP WITH MAD MEN AS GOVERNORS ?

EVEN OSHIOBABA TURNED INTO A MONSTER ONCE HIS LEG TOUCH THAT GOVT HOUSE

3 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by DoubleEngine007: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
DSS no dey fear COVID-19 ?
Them hold guns to shoot the virus na.. grin Nigeria my conteri....
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Why is it that only the SE Governors always act this way.
You will never see Igbos comment in thread like this.
No wonder they want Biafra
Useless pigs

Edo is in the southeast?

8 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by tfelicityk(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2020
The same DSS he is using will be use by another governor if elected as God wishes to arrest him too...

4 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by justiniyke29: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Why is it that only the SE Governors always act this way.
You will never see Igbos comment in thread like this.
No wonder they want Biafra
Useless pigs
Stupid Uneducated Fool. Is Edo a south east state? or is obaseki an igbo man?

5 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by 12345baba(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Edo people like fight
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Peters95: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Oshomole is working, trust me!!
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by bolaayenimo: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2020
I'm beginning to dislike this Obaseki

5 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Akerele is ripping the evil he sow ,no one should mention me bcus he's someone I know very well . When u behave like an emperor and a thief at the same time this is what u get . He has eating more than he can chew . Whatever he is seeing today serves him right. I can't count the number of security details and aides that had left his office bf now due to his harsh and uncouth attitude . He's so callous and toxic, he's evil

8 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by ignis: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Them hold guns to shoot the virus na.. grin Nigeria my conteri....

Gun fit shoot COVID-19 ?
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by NaMe4: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Lostz:

Edo is in the southeast?

I wonder! Totally off point!
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by lograr(m): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Let me see who will support obaseki now

3 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by niggadee(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Corrinthians:
This one should strictly be for Edo state indigenes.

Next.
tribal bigots

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Vulcan24(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2020
DSS & Politician

horse and carriage

eventually weariness will set in or old age kill them all
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Avalancheman: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Is Taiwo Akerele from Edo state
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by izubext007: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2020
oshomole Vs Obaseki season 2
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:
Is Taiwo Akerele from Edo state
He's from igara / akoko Edo in Edo state . They bear yoruba names . I'm very sure his resignation has something to do with shady deals ....... Oshiomole almost sacked( financial misappropriation) him some years when he was the head of see4 in Edo state , if not for obaseki .
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by tonididdy(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Obaseki don't loose it... Power is very intoxicating.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Avalancheman: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

He's from igara / akoko Edo in Edo state . They bear yoruba names .

Okay. He is a Yoruba from Edo state. It goes to prove that there indeed are Edo Yorubas... cool

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by stfadaanthony(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2020
When it comes to using security apparatus to fight insecurity, they will remind us security agencies are under the federal government. But when it comes to using same security agents to fight perceived enemies, they don't need federal government directives.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by astonished: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2020
This is the poeple dont resign from government work in this country
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Okay. He is a Yoruba from Edo state. It goes to prove that there indeed are Edo Yorubas... cool
Just as you now have Igbo hausa ,abi cool

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by blowjohn(m): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:

Gun fit shoot COVID-19 ?

Ofcos.
The heat from the discharge will wear off the virus
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by Avalancheman: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

Just as you now have Igbo hausa ,abi cool

Nope. Igbos don't bear Hausa names and vice versa... smiley
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by blowjohn(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2020
lograr:
Let me see who will support obaseki now

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by yinkson(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Kido90:
Obaseki should pick his battle. He appears to be losing his grip. My point is that you can't be seen to be fighting everyone.

He's a gonner

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by myfan: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2020
seunlayi:

See wetin this one take buy Ftc land

No trespassing please. Lol
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by DoubleEngine007: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:

Gun fit shoot COVID-19 ?
My buroda.. Anything fit happen for Nigeria o..
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2020
This our action governor seem to be a weakling.

How come all this in fight.
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by mechanics(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2020
When as it been a crime for one to resign honourable, this is purely wickedness.
Re: DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff by shegzmartinsduke(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2020
I do not blame the governor,i blame the electorate who voted him in.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / Army Declares 101 Soldiers Wanted, Freezes Bank Accounts - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.