Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail (47626 Views)

155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by enemona90: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2020
If our leaders can be like this
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by MARKone(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Shit is getting real as days go by.
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by Fheelzz(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Nigerians
Well the tolls will rise whether will like it or not
God save the pure souls wink
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by KfashionHubb: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Buhari should be arrested and jailed for gross incompetence in the midst of a national emergency
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by GarbaAudu: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Brave woman. I love that.
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by foreshore(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2020
dre11:
Suspected COVID-19 patient runs to police for help

https://thenationonlineng.net/suspected-covid-19-patient-runs-to-police-for-help/

The Whole noise about testing and spending so much on testing and Covid19 care is all a hoax as government and governors are only use it to Syphon money and cover for all their inadequacies
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by Brethren0001(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Hian....
Cooked story

quote author=dre11 post=88892671]Suspected COVID-19 patient runs to police for help

https://thenationonlineng.net/suspected-covid-19-patient-runs-to-police-for-help/
[/quote]
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by lottomkyes200: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Someone also make such complain on Facebook that they don't pick call at all the centers . Thanks to the DPO and good work to this great woman we pray you recover speedily
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by AgroTrade: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2020
She had to declare herself positive to save the people around and herself.

A good citizen I would say

Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by Nukilia: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2020
ValCon888:
She acted sensibly and responsibly despite being in a dire situation.
I can only imagine the number of people that have tried to call NCDC without success and they continue to spread the disease or die in their homes.

It is not enough to turn to prayer, we have to act fast now.
After all, heaven help those who help themselves.
But first, we have to help ourselves before heaven will help us.

The country's health system is bastardized undecided
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by greall12(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by Angelfrost(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2020
ValCon888:
I can only imagine the number of people that have tried to call NCDC without success and they continue to spread the disease or die in their homes.

We??! Who exactly are the "we"??!... Didn't your leaders brag about being "battle ready" to combat any Covid-19 incursion early February??!... Let them step up and do their damn jobs, which they claim have already gulped billions.
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by Lexusgs430: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Hope she gave them Roger........ cool
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by seborrhic: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2020
Shibaraba:
Boys make una see idea ooo. Instead make una dey wait for giveaway make una use this method. At least for isolation center chow go dey. Shebi na to cough and sneeze. That one easy. Sniff Cameroon pepper, or ata ijosin.

My God!
Even a 1 year old won't be this dense in thinking.
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by Proffdada: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2020
ValCon888:

Suspected case.. People panic now even if it's malaria or allergies
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by okomile(f): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Not funny

Speedy recovery madam
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by Megagee003(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2020
grin Hey! I wonder o
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by watchindelta(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Lol Nigeria but why does guys no dey pick?
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by SlyCharlie(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Very Commendable from the woman....
Y'all see the difference between this woman and those two retards in Borno that ran away??
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by fseoexpert: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Welcome to VR Horizon. We are offering virtual 360 tour for business and retails. Showcase your event space, exhibition, hotels, showroom, and property. https://www.vrhorizon.net/ virtual tour kl
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2020
seborrhic:

My God!
Even a 1 year old won't be this dense in thinking.
No they won't. Because they know it's a joke. I understand your plight though. It's not easy to live in frustration.
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by chrisxxx(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2020
NCDC should call for volunteer student doctors and paramedics.
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by Amanda4life: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Laugh wan Kik me.

As she announce the thing. Police go Japaa first
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by proudly9ja(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2020
meum:
"She said she came to the station because she was frustrated from calling the NCDC and isolation centre without success."

They provided numbers to call and they were called. None of them responded. What a shame!
What if she had infected a lot of people within that area?
This is the reason people should stop making prank calls to NCDC number or calls to "test if the number is working". You clog up the network and prevent genuine callers from getting through.
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by solsticey2k3(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2020
NCDC wey don off. You call them call them, their number no dey go, or make e ring make dem no pick grin

And by the way, na smart woman, she use her HQ
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by galaxy2020(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Otioo! Police station go scatter the scatter... grin grin grin
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by agulion: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2020
I was hoping to read how all the police officers in the station ran away, but nevertheless is very funny
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by Wizzarro(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2020
dre11:
Suspected COVID-19 patient runs to police for help

This has just been enlisted to one of the things I would do if I ever felt symptoms of covid 19 smiley
Re: Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail by Homelander: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2020
91 new covid patients... Read up link:
http://raboninco.com/OzzM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com / Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.