Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Have You Heard Of Reddit? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Heard Of Reddit? (830 Views)

Have You Heard About Chatmogul / Has Anyone Heard Of Pennylender.com ? Is It A Credible Site To Borrow Money ? / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of Reddit? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 27, 2020
I made a post here on nairaland, which got just about 5 comments, as expected. Made the same post on Reddit and got 1800k comments already. All where very matured and no single insult!!
I think nairaland is very dry, and full of kids. Once you make a post immature comments everywhere, and sometimes your post may not get the audience you seek.
Try Reddit brothers cool cool cool drop your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Of Reddit? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 27, 2020
what's reddit
Re: Have You Heard Of Reddit? by TheGreatIYANU: 12:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Henrymorre:
I made a post here on nairaland, which got just about 5 comments, as expected. Made the same post on Reddit and got 1800k comments already. All where very matured and no single insult!!
I think nairaland is very dry, and full of kids. Once you make a post immature comments everywhere, and sometimes your post may not get the audience you seek.
Try Reddit brothers cool cool cool drop your comments.

Links to your post on NL and here?
Re: Have You Heard Of Reddit? by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 27, 2020
ifykris22:
what's reddit
it's an online forum, just like nairaland
Re: Have You Heard Of Reddit? by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 27, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:

Links to your post on NL and here?
antibot has blocked me mistakenly for that. So won't do it again
Re: Have You Heard Of Reddit? by LeoPaking: 6:41am On Apr 27, 2020
What they do there are purely hunting; what do I mean, they help each other to like and comments on each other's post. Yes it's a taboo that others like and comment on your post and you did not do same on theirs when they post. undecided
Re: Have You Heard Of Reddit? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2020
LeoPaking:
What they do there are purely hunting; what do I mean, they help each other to like and comments on each other's post. Yes it's a taboo that others like and comment on your post and you did not do same on theirs when they post. undecided
yes it is very fun and amazing. I even got my first 1k views from my fellow subreddit
Re: Have You Heard Of Reddit? by meobizy(f): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2020
I enjoyed my time there but eventually found the platform boring so deactivated my account. The only thing I miss about my time there was the high visibility of posts and the thoughtful responses they get. There if your comment gets hidden you still can see it. I can't say the same for here.
Re: Have You Heard Of Reddit? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2020
meobizy:
I enjoyed my time there but eventually found the platform boring so deactivated my account. The only thing I miss about my time there was the high visibility of posts and the thoughtful responses they get. There if your comment gets hidden you still can see it. I can't say the same for here.
the platform was a little difficult for me. I will rather deactivate my account on nairaland than on Reddit bro. Reddit is very very useful. With over 40 million acrive users.
Re: Have You Heard Of Reddit? by Blackmiserable(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Henrymorre:
the platform was a little difficult for me. I will rather deactivate my account on nairaland than on Reddit bro. Reddit is very very useful. With over 40 million acrive users.

Active users per what? Month? Year?

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Campaigners For APC, APGA Parties During Rallies In Anambra, Kill / President Buhari Secretly Graduates From Baze University / Lucpey - Top-notch Cryptocurrency Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.