Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Empty trends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Empty trends (1377 Views)

Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

Empty trends by mariodko190(m): 4:23am On Apr 27, 2020
G code
Re: Empty trends by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Hmm... Your will definitely not let go into a family with such background. Where did you even meet such a girl? As in... It looks like the circle of people you parole with is not a healthy one.

As for the breast ish, are you sure its not cancer? This your story is so complicated. Now if the smell did not go away after years of sustaining that injury, what makes you think it will anytime soon? Why I'm saying this is, you either get used to it or forget about the whole thing now so you don't start what you can't continue.

About threatening herself with suicide, hmm...op I think you're in for something serious. Don't know what to say here cos it seems you're her only hope of getting out of that family. I also think you're partly the cause for sleeping with her. Its making her feel used hence the threats.
Just marry her.
Re: Empty trends by mariodko190(m): 6:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:
Hmm... Your will definitely not let go into a family with such background. Where did you even meet such a girl? As in... It looks like the circle of people you parole with is not a healthy one.

As for the breast ish, are you sure its not cancer? This your story is so complicated. Now if the smell did not go away after years of sustaining that injury, what makes you think it will anytime soon? Why I'm saying this is, you either get used to it or forget about the whole thing now so you don't start what you can't continue.

About threatening herself with suicide, hmm...op I think you're in for something serious. Don't know what to say here cos it seems you're her only hope of getting out of that family. I also think you're partly the cause for sleeping with her. Its making her feel used hence the threats.
Just marry her.
am so confuse, I don’t know what else to do right now
Re: Empty trends by Oluromantic: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2020
So its your fear of her suicide threat that's keeping you bound to what your heart doesn't desire? You better don't be a fool and work on ur self esteem.

As smelly as her breast is, if she finds another man who ignorantly promises her marriage, you will be dazed with how trashy she will treat you then you'll start wondering where all the shame of smelly breasts and suicide thoughts flew to. If you marry her, you will then see worse things than her breast n family cuz once she's crossed the wedding border, all the tender suicide tendency will turn out to the boldness of a Lion.. the change in confidence will shock you and you can't opt out anymore.. you shd know women better than this. Now is the only chance you got to opt out so better firm up your heart for ur own good and look beyond pity.

But youre really funny...you keep sleeping with a smelly breasted girl and the u think she won't be happy she's found a Messiah who loves her with her condition. You shd work on your self esteem in total bro. Guess she's the first or most free pusssy you've got. There are many pretty girls out there

Re: Empty trends by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2020
mariodko190:
am so confuse, I don’t know what else to do right now

Do you really love her or is it because of the sex she's giving you? Be truthful to yourself. Its obvious you don't really love her but because she's the only one available to satisfy your desire, you think you love her.and if you end up with her with this mindset, you won't enjoy the marriage. I also suspect pity here. You're pitying her, which is another wrong bases for marrying someone.

Now, to be fair to yourself and her, drop the relationship. but you have to go about it wisely. I don't know why I feel somehow trying to advise you on how to leave her. You know what? Wait for the others to advise on that. I don't want to be the architect of someones misfortune. You know how you got yourself into this, find a way out yourself dear. I don't know but something just keeps restraining me from advising you on the steps to take.

Good luck!
Re: Empty trends by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2020
You got to have an idea who you want to marry before you pull the trigger, her heart break is not a sin on you if she decides to commit suicide unless you really want the relationship, quit it.
Re: Empty trends by Easybela(f): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2020
undecided exactly what I keep telling people, any lady you are dating especially if you are serious with her,find out her background,very important, 95% of our attitudes are as a result of our background/upbringing.
You shouldnt border about her committing suicide, you should be bordered about her stabbing you some day.
This is where you men always mess your future up. Stop being in a hurry to tell a lady you just met how much you love her,somebody you know nothing about, if you had befriended her first before confessing love to her,you would have discovered alot

Re: Empty trends by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Op, her family isnt the main issue you have but the smelly breast. You don't have to act or pretend and don't worry I don't judge grin.
Here's the thing, follow her to the doctor. Get help from professional pertaining to her condition.

As for her background, your mom may not accept someone like that but then it is all about what you want. Op the decision is solely based on you. Can you go on with the relationship? Do you want to? Be truthful to yourself and make your decision with no sentiment attached.
Re: Empty trends by mariodko190(m): 6:57am On May 29, 2020
Oluromantic:
So its your fear of her suicide threat that's keeping you bound to what your heart doesn't desire? You better don't be a fool and work on ur self esteem.

As smelly as her breast is, if she finds another man who ignorantly promises her marriage, you will be dazed with how trashy she will treat you then you'll start wondering where all the shame of smelly breasts and suicide thoughts flew to. If you marry her, you will then see worse things than her breast n family cuz once she's crossed the wedding border, all the tender suicide tendency will turn out to the boldness of a Lion.. the change in confidence will shock you and you can't opt out anymore.. you shd know women better than this. Now is the only chance you got to opt out so better firm up your heart for ur own good and look beyond pity.

But youre really funny...you keep sleeping with a smelly breasted girl and the u think she won't be happy she's found a Messiah who loves her with her condition. You shd work on your self esteem in total bro. Guess she's the first or most free pusssy you've got. There are many pretty girls out there
Thanks for the advice bro
Re: Empty trends by mariodko190(m): 6:58am On May 29, 2020
Eulalia:

Do you really love her or is it because of the sex she's giving you? Be truthful to yourself. Its obvious you don't really love her but because she's the only one available to satisfy your desire, you think you love her.and if you end up with her with this mindset, you won't enjoy the marriage. I also suspect pity here. You're pitying her, which is another wrong bases for marrying someone.

Now, to be fair to yourself and her, drop the relationship. but you have to go about it wisely. I don't know why I feel somehow trying to advise you on how to leave her. You know what? Wait for the others to advise on that. I don't want to be the architect of someones misfortune. You know how you got yourself into this, find a way out yourself dear. I don't know but something just keeps restraining me from advising you on the steps to take.

Good luck!

The truth is I use to, but not anymore
Re: Empty trends by anochuko01(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2020
I wouldn't even wait to think it twice...
Re: Empty trends by mariodko190(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
You got to have an idea who you want to marry before you pull the trigger, her heart break is not a sin on you if she decides to commit suicide unless you really want the relationship, quit it.
Exactly what I did yesterday, though I still feel sorry for her sha, but what done is done

Re: Empty trends by mariodko190(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2020
Easybela:
undecided exactly what I keep telling people, any lady you are dating especially if you are serious with her,find out her background,very important, 95% of our attitudes are as a result of our background/upbringing.
You shouldnt border about her committing suicide, you should be bordered about her stabbing you some day.
This is where you men always mess your future up. Stop being in a hurry to tell a lady you just met how much you love her,somebody you know nothing about, if you had befriended her first before confessing love to her,you would have discovered alot
nice piece of advice, I won’t make such mistakes again
Re: Empty trends by mattsejuro(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2020
So you gave her money for operation but you didn't go with her to see the doctor.

You still needed to ask her what the doctor said

Issorite.
Re: Empty trends by mariodko190(m): 7:05am On May 29, 2020
Ariza:
Op, her family isnt the main issue you have but the smelly breast. You don't have to act or pretend and don't worry I don't judge grin.
Here's the thing, follow her to the doctor. Get help from professional pertaining to her condition.

As for her background, your mom may not accept someone like that but then it is all about what you want. Op the decision is solely based on you. Can you go on with the relationship? Do you want to? Be truthful to yourself and make your decision with no sentiment attached.
this is her second operation, and still same problem
Re: Empty trends by MedicH: 7:06am On May 29, 2020
hmmm no no no. if i were you, i won't last more than a month after finding out the background of this lady. She is a lot of problems packed into one and i tell you what it will never end well. She has many young ones and the family has no money which means a lot of these younger siblings will come to depend on you once you both get married i am always careful of this.

The health issues is a serious one and needs urgent attention.

she's a time bomb waiting to explode in her matrimonial home

Leave her alone
Re: Empty trends by mariodko190(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2020
mattsejuro:
So you gave her money for operation but you didn't go with her to see the doctor.

You still needed to ask her what the doctor said

Issorite.
I was out of town, you don’t expect me to follow her to the doctor office where I am
Re: Empty trends by Shormiey(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2020
I will advice you...lemme think

Modified: please I will advise you to go silent on her and walk away from her or better still set her up so that it won't look like you chop and clean mouth but wetin be chop and clean mouth sef?...bros...waka....

Her family issue is just way outta it and you will discover that there is more to it and please that injury on her breast might be cancer in short it's definitely cancer....take her to see a proper medical doctor and see if you can help her after that you can japa.... undecided

I'm more confused right now so just see the way you saw it grin and think over it......

Re: Empty trends by mariodko190(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2020
MedicH:
hmmm no no no. if i were you, i won't last more than a month after finding out the background of this lady. She is a lot of problems packed into one and i tell you what it will never end well. She has many young ones and the family has no money which means a lot of these younger siblings will come to depend on you once you both get married i am always careful of this.

The health issues is a serious one and needs urgent attention.

she's a time bomb waiting to explode in her matrimonial home

Leave her alone
you just said it all, her error too many
Re: Empty trends by mariodko190(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2020
Shormiey:
I will advice you...lemme think
waiting.... smiley

Nigerian Slay Queens Caught Eating each others Toto During Live Sex Party -video / My Opinion: Why Most Women Feel Entitled To A 'Rich' Guy.. / I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened