Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened (1377 Views)

I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by chali01(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Permit to bother you with my long post. Pardon my grammatical errors.
Early last year i came to stay with my friend's family. He has a younger sister, she is 22 years while i am 28years. I fell so much in love with her. It happens that we had romance together, without sex. I told her about the feelings i have been nursing towards her through a WhatsApp chat, she did not reply me. To cut the long story short, we had romance several times (she wanted it) without sex because i don't want to have it with her due to my love for her. Any time we romance, we might not relate with each other well for like a week or more. I planned to stop the romance with her until she will say yes to me because i truly love her. She went back to school and whenever i chatted with her reminding her of my feelings she don't usually reply my messages.
When she came back from school, we played, joke but no romance. I sent her message on whatsapp that i love her, the next day she started behaving somehow. I had to send her a message back that i am sorry for the previous message i sent. Where the problem lies is this, the next morning i found out that she has blocked me on whatsapp. She totally changed towards me. I called her one on one to ask why, she didn't give me audience.
I called her on 31st of December, last year to apologize and beg her in the name of God to forgive me if i ever offended her. She said okay but she didn't mend things with me. We only greet each other when the family members are there.
Please help a brother, i am confused. I truly love her. I have never felt this way for a lady before. I want our friendship back. WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE?
Note; i never planned to use and dump her. I always pray and fast for her even without her knowing.

I ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT. I AM A BETRAYER. BUT HOW CAN I MEND THINGS PLEASE?
Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by santislim8(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
-You’re 28 and squatting with a friends family, instead of focusing on finding a way out of that predicament na love sure pass for you.
-Being chased to the curbs and losing the trust and respect of your host no matter to you,na that Banny sure pass.
-well, the best way to get her is money, just be giving her money, any money you get give it to her.

7 Likes

Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by daviesmania(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
She's suppose to be ur sister, stop trying to fuckkk every hole!

1 Like

Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by crazyclown(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Simp spotted

3 Likes

Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by chali01(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
daviesmania:
She's suppose to be ur sister, stop trying to fuckkk every hole!

Like i said in the write up, if i wanted to Bleep her i would have done that but i am not that kind of person. please how can i restore our friendship
Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by Whitelake: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2021

5 Likes

Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by Jack005(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
You pray and fast for her? Even after romancing her? Nothing buhari no go see for aisha butt hole grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by chali01(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
crazyclown:
Simp spotted
Thank you sir
Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by realman42: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Get closer to a finer gal and let her see u together having fun

1 Like

Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by TJaguar(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
She believes doing shit with you isn't right and she probably has other boys..

1 Like

Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by Organsmuggler(f): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
u should be thinking of leaving ur friend Family's house not how to bang his sister u ungrateful nitwit, at ur age u still believe in love,, stay there make pant dey wear uangry

Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by TheUndercover: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Visit the RED PILL thread and change your orientation. Focus on what's important. You still have a lot to achieve.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by Brunosamel(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
chali01:
Permit to bother you with my long post. Pardon my grammatical errors.
Early last year i came to stay with my friend's family. He has a younger sister, she is 22 years while i am 28years. I fell so much in love with her. It happens that we had romance together, without sex. I told her about the feelings i have been nursing towards her through a WhatsApp chat, she did not reply me. To cut the long story short, we had romance several times (she wanted it) without sex because i don't want to have it with her due to my love for her. Any time we romance, we might not relate with each other well for like a week or more. I planned to stop the romance with her until she will say yes to me because i truly love her. She went back to school and whenever i chatted with her reminding her of my feelings she don't usually reply my messages.
When she came back from school, we played, joke but no romance. I sent her message on whatsapp that i love her, the next day she started behaving somehow. I had to send her a message back that i am sorry for the previous message i sent. Where the problem lies is this, the next morning i found out that she has blocked me on whatsapp. She totally changed towards me. I called her one on one to ask why, she didn't give me audience.
I called her on 31st of December, last year to apologize and beg her in the name of God to forgive me if i ever offended her. She said okay but she didn't mend things with me. We only greet each other when the family members are there. I even bought Ice cream for her yesterday and she collected it and lick.
Please help a brother, i am confused. I truly love her. I have never felt this way for a lady before. I want our friendship back. WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE?
Note; i never planned to use and dump her. I always pray and fast for her even without her knowing.
bro stop giving her too much attention enfact you see that love of a thing kill it off totally, find more alternatives talk to more girls and leave her alone... Don't ever beg a women whom you didn't do anything wrong to... That's all I can say

1 Like

Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by chali01(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Brunosamel:
bro stop giving her too much attention enfact you see that love of a thing kill it off totally, find more alternatives talk to more girls and leave her alone... Don't ever beg a women whom you didn't do anything wrong to... That's all I can say

you are right bro
Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by youngvikthor(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
angry Correct simp spotted
Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by Fvckyouall: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Never tell a lady you love her, if a lady tells me they love me it would make me love them less
Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by smartigo: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
I laughed reading your story. You are simply a simp.
Let me help you.
Either you become a bad boy or you be a good guy.
BAD GUY
Don't ever beg her or give her that attention again. Just normal greetings n leave it at it.
Find another beautiful lady to make her jealous.
If she comes back for romance, play n never show or profess love.
GOOD guy]
You should never bang your friend sister in the same roof you both are staying. Don't you have decency at all..someone is helping you and you are focusing on her sister. Guy, go n make money.
[i]My advice for u is this: forget this girl and move on with better things for your life.[/I]
Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by PregnancyTestHo: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
How soon can I do a pregnancy test https://pregnancytesthome.com/? You should hold on to take a pregnancy test until the week after your missed period for the most exact outcome.

On the off chance that you would prefer not to stand by until you’ve missed your period,

you should stand by at any rate one to about fourteen days after you engaged in sexual relations.
Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by Oluwaleinad14(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
One thing that should be your No•1 priority is making enough money to move out of that house and live a better life as a young man, not trying to force a relationship with a lady that her parent gives you where to rest and keep your head....uncle this is 2021, Think bro.
Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
i began laughing when this simp said he always pray and fast for her
girl wey Dem dey fûck die for school

1 Like

Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by chali01(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thank you all. I got the message especially from some of the insults here. You guys actually opened my eyes. Thanks once more
Re: I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
You "even pray and fast for her". I hope the prayer is to Ogun or Oya and not the Holy One of Israel, whose eye is purer than to behold iniquity.

Bro, deal with your lust and seek the face of God for your helpmeet (wife).

(1) (Reply)

Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in / We Die Here — Woman Locked Inside Body Bag For 3 Days, Trying To Leave Partner / What Are The Dos And Don'ts Of No-sex Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.