Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation (6457 Views)

Solution To Premature Ejaculation Is Dapoxetine / Permanent Solution To Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection & Small P£nis / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Wetting the ground for a good scam huh?
I've demanded for evidence of me scamming any your fathers, yet non of you motherfuckers has been able to to do so.

I've never insulted anyone here on Nairaland since I joined this forum since 6 years ago. I've kept my cool and acted like a fool to many insults. What i can take from anyone online or offline is calling a scammer or a thief, I can go any length... If anyone attempt it in real life I'll stab such a fellow to death and damn the consequence, I make no jokes about this.

If you must call me a scammer, you need to prove it with a concrete evidence.
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by SweetCunt97(f): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Offpoint:

I've demanded for evidence of me scamming any your fathers, yet non of you motherfuckers has been able to to do so.

I've never insulted anyone here on Nairaland since I joined this forum since 6 years ago. I've kept my cool and acted like a fool to many insults. What i can take from anyone online or offline is calling a scammer or a thief, I can go any length... If anyone attempt it in real life I'll stab such a fellow to death and damn the consequence, I make no jokes about this.

You don't need to scam our fathers to be an upcoming scammer.
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I've given y'all my some piece of Advice, take heed and avoid me like a disaster.
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Danishguy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Offpoint:

I've given y'all my some piece of Advice, take heed and avoid me like a disaster.
You just wasting time replying to fruitless allegations. Why not do like ILLegend, and post a fremium of your 'discovery' the response you get will tell you of what steps you should take next.

You don't shoot out of the blue, and expect people to not have a bullshyte trigger

Give then Take!

1 Like

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Some of you are just walking around with dead brain cells. Have you been scammed? Do you have proof of op scamming someone? If your answer to these questions is no, then leave the guy be abeg.
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Danishguy:
You just wasting time replying to fruitless allegations. Why not do like ILLegend, and post a fremium of your 'discovery' the response you get will tell you of what steps you should take next.

You don't shoot out of the blue, and expect people to not have a bullshyte trigger

Give then Take!
I quite agree with you, but it's not everyday you condone nonsense.

I know ilegendd, these same assholes do go to his thread and dished out all manner of insult to him but he kept his cool and there are times he put them where they belong.

One insult I can't take from anyone online or offline is accusing me of stealing or duping... i swear with my life i can kill such a fellow if they fail to provide evidence.
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by SweetCunt97(f): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Some of you are just walking around with dead brain cells. Have you been scammed? Do you have proof of op scamming someone? If your answer to these questions is no, then leave the guy be abeg.
I hold am?
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by SweetCunt97(f): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Offpoint:

I simply asked a question. Didn't call you a scammer. Death, stab? Ain't you get all psychotic on my post? Na your type go kill him neighbor wey no want make him watch film for him house. Better get a grip.

1 Like

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by shollish(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hit us then
Offpoint:

I didn't mention drugs, I don't advise anyone to take any drug.

I quite agree with you, but there are some foods that are also quite useful.
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Scammer
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by kinglee007(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2020
OP, whenever you're ready to dish out your secret menu, we (the ones who tend to be reasonable and don't go about on people's thread calling them "scammers") will be here to recieve it. If i were you, silence will be the answer i'll give to those unsuccesful abortions that keep calling you scam. I just wonder why people that call themselves "human beings" will just go about tagging people names without evidence. Then again, maybe they are not "human beings".
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by charlsecy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Offpoint:
I've shared with 5 couples and 2 have called this morning to rain me with wow messages.
Mention me when it's ready.

lordlugards:
His name is OFFPOINT. What else do u expect?
What has his username got to do with his posts?
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
charlsecy:
Mention me when it's ready.
What has his username got to do with his posts?
Sorry, I've lost interest in sharing anything ever on this forum.
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by charlsecy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Offpoint:

Sorry, I've lost interest in sharing anything ever on this forum.
Check your email.
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
kinglee007:
OP, whenever you're ready to dish out your secret menu, we (the ones who tend to be reasonable and don't go about on people's thread calling them "scammers"wink will be here to recieve it. If i were you, silence will be the answer i'll give to those unsuccesful abortions that keep calling you scam. I just wonder why people that call themselves "human beings" will just go about tagging people names without evidence. Then again, maybe they are not "human beings".
kinglee007:
OP, whenever you're ready to dish out your secret menu, we (the ones who tend to be reasonable and don't go about on people's thread calling them "scammers"wink will be here to recieve it. If i were you, silence will be the answer i'll give to those unsuccesful abortions that keep calling you scam. I just wonder why people that call themselves "human beings" will just go about tagging people names without evidence. Then again, maybe they are not "human beings".
I've always ignored insults on nairaland.
I have a reason of replying them, if i was insulted it'll be a differences case. Calling me scammer is attacking my personality and reputation on here.
I have a lot of people I've offered various digital services for on this forum, imagine what it could cost me if an intending or existing customer should come across such accusation.
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by kinglee007(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Offpoint:

I've always ignored insults on nairaland.
I have a reason of replying them, if i was insulted it'll be a differences case. Calling me scammer is attacking my personality and reputation on here.
I have a lot of people I've offered various digital services for on this forum, imagine what it could cost me if an intending or existing customer should come across such accusation.
I understand. The best you can do since it's a faceless forum is to ignore them and think of them as kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / What Percentage Of Love Would U Give, 50%, 80% Or 100% / Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.