Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation (6444 Views)

Solution To Premature Ejaculation Is Dapoxetine / Permanent Solution To Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection & Small P£nis / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2020
I know it sounds crazy, but I just found my own personal solution to premature ejaculation.

I don't intend to make it public yet until i get feedbacks from those I shared with Privately, just to be sure of it potency.

I've shared with 5 couples and 2 have called this morning to rain me with wow messages.

If I receive positive feedback from 5 of them... omo na time to start cashing out o

3 Likes

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by josen16322(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2020
be deceivin yo self,hunger don make u discover yo GOD gift talent i am very sure d remainin 3 we bless u wit swear grin grin cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 7:57am On Apr 27, 2020
josen16322:
be deceivin yo self,hunger don make u discover yo GOD gift talent i am very sure d remainin 3 we bless u wit swear grin grin cheesy
Lol, true true na hunger make me discover am... Who no hungry no fit discover him talentgrin

2 things wey go make man discover him talents HUNGER AND MONEY

I'm positive I'll get a positive feedback
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Aboks(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Sirpluv: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Dm me privately let me test its potency too
bestpass1@gmail.com
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by madone: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2020
grin product of quarantine
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Duru9(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Offpoint
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2020
Sirpluv:
Dm me privately let me test its potency too
bestpass1@gmail.com
Sorry, for now I want it within the circles of those I know until get the anticipated positive feedbacks before I can decide to make it public.

I'll mention you when it's time...
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2020
madone:
grin product of quarantine
gringrin Yeah the body was quarantined and the the stomach wasn't, so the brain gets creative and improvised junks which turn up to be a solution to man kind long home wrecking problem.
Maybe God wants me buy Benz this yeargrin

1 Like

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by josen16322(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
@Offpoint dont be too sure wink
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Mustack: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2020
It might even be something well known self
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Sheminator: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2020
U scanmer

2 Likes

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by lordlugards: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2020
His name is OFFPOINT
What else do u expect?
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Sheminator:
U scanmer
Have I scammed your dad before? I need answer to that question, it's very important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Ahmadmoh86: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Scammer hungry mofo

1 Like

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Ahmadmoh86:
Scammer hungry mofo
Evidence of me scamming your dad, Relatives or anyone on or off Nairaland else you'll remain a goat including your posterities.

I wait you...

1 Like

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Raymeskey: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
I'm following

Till when you decided to make it public
Offpoint:
I know it sounds crazy, but I just found my own personal solution to premature ejaculation.

I don't intend to make it public yet until i get feedbacks from those I shared with Privately, just to be sure of it potency.

I've shared with 5 couples and 2 have called this morning to rain me with wow messages.

If I receive positive feedback from 5 of them... omo na time to start cashing out o
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by iLegendd(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lasticle book is the proven one already, but let's see how yours turns out. I wish you the best.

For those who want to read the free version of the Lasticle book and see how to naturally and permanently cure PE without drugs or concoctions, download it here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by AngryIgboMan: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
This guy is a morron. You claimed to have discovered something and are not willing to make it public.

Why then bring is to a public forum?

Are you looking for people to dm you privately and you can con them?

Accidental solution kee you dia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
lol Bros if it works abeg carry me along o I want follow cash out jaregrin
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
This guy is a morron. You claimed to have discovered something and are not willing to make it public.

You're mentally slow, I don't remember asking anyone to private message me.

Corona virus vaccine that have been developed so far, I don't see researchers distributing it to the public rather they informed the public it's going through Trial... while the wait to see if it can actually cure the virus before it's been release to the public.

Next time you jackasses come online, you should all remember to bring your brains on before commenting on anyone's thread.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
SmellySperm:
lol Bros if it works abeg carry me along o I want follow cash out jaregrin
lol, i no sey you dey last 2 hours... if you take join your natural power you go kill person daughter ogrin
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
iLegendd:
Lasticle book is the proven one already, but let's see how yours turns out. I wish you the best.

For those who want to read the free version of the Lasticle book and see how to naturally and permanently cure PE without drugs or concoctions, download it here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Lolgrin I legend I know this is your area of expertisegrin
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by shollish(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
There is no drug for the indication "Premature EjaculatIon"
Its usually psychological
Only Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors like Sertraline has effect on Ejaculation due to its side effect of ejaculatory delay.
Take 50mg Sertraline and your cum button will be switched off as there would be enough serotonin in your brain, you would beg yourself to cum.
Some experts link it to low testosterone which can be resolved by going to the gym.
Some suggest numbing creams and sprays
Some suggest herbal supplement
However, some people have used all to no avail...psychology !

6 Likes

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Corbin: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Offpoint:

na wa for you ooooo
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by madone: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Offpoint:

gringrin Yeah the body was quarantined and the the stomach wasn't, so the brain gets creative and improvised junks which turn up to be a solution to man kind long home wrecking problem.
Maybe God wants me buy Benz this yeargrin
weldon
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by SweetCunt97(f): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wetting the ground for a good scam huh?

1 Like

Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by evanso6226(f): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
CHECK THIS OUT AND THANK ME LATER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhd3Db3s10g
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by prinsam30: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
guys forget the OP, just go buy enough Dates(Debino in hausa) and coconut, eat those two combinations frequently, comeback and thank me instead of wasting ur time waiting for the OP
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by karkinase(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Lol...Baba dey hungry...
Re: I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation by Offpoint: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
shollish:
There is no drug for the indication "Premature EjaculatIon"
Its usually psychological
Only Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors like Sertraline has effect on Ejaculation due to its side effect of ejaculatory delay.
Take 50mg Sertraline and your cum button will be switched off as there would be enough serotonin in your brain, you would beg yourself to cum.
Some experts link it to low testosterone which can be resolved by going to the gym.
Some suggest numbing creams and sprays
Some suggest herbal supplement
However, some people have used all to no avail...psychology !
I didn't mention drugs, I don't advise anyone to take any drug.

I quite agree with you, but there are some foods that are also quite useful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics / I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / A Fair-skinned Bride/partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.