Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters (140722 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / Zamfara Bandits To Face Death Sentence As Matawalle Signs Anti-banditry Bill / Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Montlab25: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:
Crime no good, for real.. See what they settled for with 6K..
With 6K, you'll get fresh and neat girls with succulent breasts and nyash for even two nights!
Cos they're criminals, they have no choice.

Professional! I hail you...Lolz
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Clothingonline9(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
izzou:
angry

All I feel is pity for these girls....

An 18 year old girl is already the girlfriend to a Bandit leader?

Igbo girls are in Lagos selling pussy for 1k to tout
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Arewa1408: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Stop quoting me abeg .

You met someone with superior knowledge, instead of you to learn, you say he should stop quoting you! Typical Naija man.

@Izzou is absolutely right. He told you the absolute truth.

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Theboss100(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:
With 6K, you'll get fresh and neat girls with succulent breasts and nyash for even two nights!
Will you keep quiet What are you saying sef? Sane people will condemn the act but insane people will condone it. You need Jesus. Stop saying rubbish for the sake of likes and share. Oya bring your head make u for get sense

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by BABANGBALI: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why this guy come resemble lalasticlala like this now and the lady in the middle resembles ishilove
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by chukwudiology(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
*Ready To Start Earning Ethereum(ETH)?

Follow these steps....

������

1. Download Wallet App
2. Purchase ETH
3. Get Registered

� *DOWNLOAD WALLET APP*:

1. First thing you must do is download Trust Wallet App to your phone.

Download Trust Wallet (Used to Purchase and Store your ETHs)
https://share.trustwallet.com/BdDDrS0
Open it up and Create a wallet (make sure you copy your 12 words in a safe place)

(Screenshots Coming)

� *PURCHASE ETHEREUM*:

2. Purchase Ethereum from the Trust Wallet App.

Just go into your newly created Multi-wallet, and click on the Ethereum Wallet and you will see the link to *Buy Ethereum* or there is also a BUY button at the top right.

(Screenshots Coming)

Enter the amount of ETH you want to purchase.

We recommend 1.28 ETH which will let you upgrade to Level 4 when you are ready.
(But you choose what you can afford, below are the ETH required for each Level).

NOTE You can purchase with your credit card, but you might have to alert ur bank that you are making an online purchase.

Remember for Level 1 Spot you need 0.09 ETH
Remember for Level 2 Spot you need 0.16 ETH
Remember for Level 3 Spot you need 0.32 ETH
Remember for Level 4 Spot you need 0.64 ETH

To Activate Level 1 to Level 4 Spot you need a total of 1.28 ETH

(Note price fluctuates, check app for current price and budget accordingly, and there is no harm is buying more ETH than you need for the smart contract so you benefit from pricing increases)

� *GET REGISTERED*:

(Screenshots Coming)

STEP 1: *Open Trust Wallet in the account you want to use.

STEP 2: Click on *DApps* at the buttom of the app

STEP 3: *Copy and Paste your referrers link on the search bar that is at the top and click enter to load:�����https://doubleway.io/?rid=144612

STEP 4: Click on the person,+ icon
STEP 5: Leave Signup on automatically and Click Green *Sign up per 1 click*

STEP 6: Next page Confirms ETH and FEES, Click on Send and depending on how busy network is from 10 secs to 2mins, the page will automatically log you in

***WELCOME ONBOARD

OPTIONAL STEP 7: Once you are logged in, you can now LEVEL UP.

NOTE When you level up, that means you can earn up to the level the people in your team level up to. So if you stay at level 2 and someone below you comes in at level 3 or higher, and the payment was suppose to come to you then you miss out on that commission.

*Remember: All this operation is done inside trust wallet.*

*Welcome to DoubleWay! �*
��������� � 08067049204 WHATSAPP me if interested. Stay home and be safe making real Cash
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Rukyat1(f): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Godons1: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:
You see what hunger has reduced Northern Nigeria to Arrewa?

The ladies are igbos

2 Likes

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by KanuSE: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:

Perv angry

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by prciouschika(f): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin cheesy
jchioma:
6K per night x 1 bandit x how many are they? = These ladies ought to be millionaires by now.

Their business was not affected by the lockdown.

My sister what course did you study in school wink the way you calculated everything is funny
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by mechanics(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Just because of poverty, she needs total rehabilitation.

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by jchioma: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
prciouschika:
grin cheesy
My sister what course did you study in school wink the way you calculated everything is funny

My sister abeg no mine my calculus, na Jangbajantis o. grin
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by aimmoney9: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
izzou:

Do you have any female in your lineage?

If yes, do they love money more than a good name? smiley
That is a rhetorical question answer it urself
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by prciouschika(f): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin
jchioma:

My sister abeg no mine my calculus, na Jangbajantis o. grin
cheesy
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Lovelyn451(f): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Its too much here in the north. girls of 16 17 yrs trooping to pharmacies looking for abortion pills. They know names of all sexual pills.walahi I no go train my children for this kano...God forbid
destinie2019:

It's undercover haram. That's the code.

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by divo(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:
not possible
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by shegzmartinsduke(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
nnol:
So bandits dey f^ck?
nope they dont,cos they are robots,mumu general.
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by shegzmartinsduke(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
One of my fantasies is to knack a beautiful hausa lady between the age of 40 to 32. Thinking aloud.

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by kingsaif(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Aboks:
Nupe i guest
Niger Republic not Niger State Ode

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
doggedfighter:

Victims of circumstances
They are the architect of their fortunes!!!
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by lafiagi007: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Aboks:
Nupe i guest

Your head no correct oo.
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Froshloaded: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
18 and 20 years old already in the trade of serving bandits their cookies for a peanut cake.

Women and money are inseparable .
Swears
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by tomdon(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:

Lol
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by moderatedguy: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:
Baba for where?
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by leefino(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Egungun done finally enta express.
Make police nack then 2-by-2. Dem go talk true.
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by moderatedguy: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
jchioma:
6K per night x 1 bandit x how many are they? = These ladies ought to be millionaires by now.

Their business was not affected by the lockdown.
hahahhaha
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Missmossy(f): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
doggedfighter:

Victims of circumstances. You can never tell how they got to that level
Of course I know I never judged them smiley

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmm it's well

Meanwhile if you are a genuine single . Meet New friends while you staying at home . Don't lonely or bored find friends now ...

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Harunabisanti(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
We how him umbilicode rey[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by FengChui(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:

For where abeg?
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by NoraPibowei(f): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
18 and 20 years old already in the trade of serving bandits their cookies for a peanut cake.

Women and money are inseparable .
Men and money are inseparable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.