Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters (140773 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / Zamfara Bandits To Face Death Sentence As Matawalle Signs Anti-banditry Bill / Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by baristeredme: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Where did we get it wrong in this country?
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by sean079: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
”Who are from Niger”
Anyone that has been to furthermost part of northern Nigerian would attest to the fact that population claim by our brothers upnorth is nothing but daylight robbery and scam.
Nigeria will be better nation when all political actors agreed to conduct free, fair and credible census of population across the whole landmass. Then, resources would have to be shared evenly based on contributions of each entities to the federation accounts

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by bamasite2: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jesus wept

I am determined to help you achieve an amazing female orgasm:
I am devoted to helping women have amazing orgasms during this lock-down and beyond. My guarantee is that if you buy my device, follow the instructions, and you don't have an amazing orgasm, I will refund your money! Get the device here now:
https://www.nairaland.com/5790553/female-orgasm-today-money-back
Zero seven zero three 455 4516
PS:
Sounds like such a bold claim, but confidence comes from knowing
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by solmus: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
6k per round hahahah!!! bandit life don kpafuka.. 6k per cum, make them free the girls joor the bandits go soon go bankrupt at that rate

2 Likes

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
18 and 20 servicing the bandits sexually eh! One would have thought at this age these girls will still be virgins given their religion but here they are swallowing men who are under influence of all sorts of things all night long.

They said man was created in the image of God what of woman, in whose image bikonu?
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Are you kidding me? This is awesome!

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Missmossy(f): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Small girls like these grin

What won’t we see??
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by hardbody: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
blackpanda:
Tomorrow these ones will say they want God fearing husband. Smh

They can only desire Allah fearing husband and we all know what that means. If I say Bo and you say Ko and another person say Ha and one man now says RAM, me i know know oo....
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by teepayne007(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Please come to our rescue. Even it's only Garri we can have to survive this period, God will richly replenish your sources. My 2 kids and wife are really sufferin under me and we have nothing to survive on anymore.My wife and i are petty traders and we only survive on what we earn daily. God bless you.

Access bank
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by shineeye1: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

https://punchng.com/nscdc-arrests-motorcyclist-for-supplying-women-foodstuffs-to-bandits/

Miserable creatures, afflicted by mental, material and spiritual poverty! They will even be praying to Satan for prolonged business for their bandit clients in order to fill their miserable bellies!
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Philinho(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
wetin pussy no go see in d hand of wrong holders

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by 1vid(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Those pple are our problem. Let those Northerners just go their own way.

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by ObaIgwe1: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
jchioma:
6K per night x 1 bandit x how many are they? = These ladies ought to be millionaires by now.

Their business was not affected by the lockdown.

The 6k might be what they charge for many rounds involving many bandits per night, I doubt it is 6k per bandit.
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by repent4christ: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
ellagabs:

hahahahhah... lwkm.
the guy they disturb u ba? lols

izzou
your beautiful but your eye's maker me shiver?
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nawa o.
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by doggedfighter(f): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Stop quoting me abeg .
He's really hitting you hard
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by doggedfighter(f): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
eni4real:
18 and 20 years old girls?? shocked shocked

The future is not save at all!!!
Victims of circumstances
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by doggedfighter(f): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Missmossy:
Small girls like these grin

What won’t we see??
Victims of circumstances. You can never tell how they got to that level
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Princecanada: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
You guys are always so quick to bash our Naija babes. It was clear stated that they are from Niger...
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by andriods: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Aboks:
Nupe i guest

Customer
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Kobicove(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bb
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by skana28(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
But how can they release this news to the public when they dont have any intel about the hideout of the bandits? They would have used the guy to lead them to the hideout naaa? Even me that failed Psychology in school will pass this little common sense/intellgence kweshion.

Nawa

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by ignis: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
18 and 20 years old already in the trade of serving bandits their cookies for a peanut cake.

Women and money are inseparable .

Too young
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Lovelyn451(f): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hausas eeh...I'm still trying to understand their view on gay, and prostitution,seems like its supported in the koran.

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:
Crime no good, for real.. See what they settled for with 6K..
With 6K, you'll get fresh and neat girls with succulent breasts and nyash for even two nights!
Cos they're criminals, they have no choice.

Just for academic purposes, are you saying that the 2 girls in the picture are not neat, fresh or succulent? Don't quickly believe that 6,000 naira story, please. Many of us have been to the north.

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Bahamas95(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
See how dem pose for camera, it's obvious they are proud of their job. Especially the one on red, she wan even smile sef.

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Hausas eeh...I'm still trying to understand their view on gay, and prostitution,seems like its supported in the koran.

It's undercover haram. That's the code.
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by canDy4eva(f): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Dude get off my mention

E pain am!

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.