Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters (140712 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / Zamfara Bandits To Face Death Sentence As Matawalle Signs Anti-banditry Bill / Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Nairalandmonika: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Dude get off my mention
Answer simple question
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Jabioro: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nigeria securities at time do fall my hands.Why can't you use these people as a bait to arrest the notorious bandits.What the essence of this cut shot news..
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Rapmoney(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:
You see what hunger has reduced Northern Nigeria to Arrewa?

You'll never see that fool on a thread like this. He's hiding.
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by ikeyman00(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
hahha

you see some idiots and fools will believe they can just write rubbish in nl and that will manifest when the whole world and nature know light and darkness will keep fighting each other

You and some agent of boko harem registered nlers failed to acknowledge the gravity of inhumanity the north is heading to. The hypocrisy in the north is deadly to say the least . You are talking about people that can decide to conduct prayer in the High way and if you dare talk you are gone.

Average boko harem hausa fulani hate the truth so much; This is the reason another double face Sanusi is hated so much in the north, when Two face idibia was about to marched he was shot down . When we see nl arewa writing none sense it is alluding to the fact of what we already know. All over the social media whenever the so called or supposed northerner speak the truth, the response from hard core boko harem so called northerner is unbelievable; watch them saying oh we know this typical post is coming from either Benue; south Kaduna etc and we ask them again are you not one north again?

Not long ago Sanusi was dethronged and JUbril spoke person in the name of MR Garba Shegu from aso rock came out to say Buhari hand is not involved!Oboy come and see the anger and barrage emanating from the north in his face book wall; some say o yes he is never aware abi of hunger in land; corruption as always and most of all they said they regretted their vote and BuBU is a total failure. Some argue how could an ordinary governor control DSS general, army, police and defence that were all involved just to remove one person? and JUbril is not involved

You and you and you can continue to hide under HATE SPEECH

ndi ara

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Glink2018(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hausa ladies are learner in the business of prostitute. They needed to learn Igbo ladies.
They were arrested because they didn't pay homage to the real owner of prostitute business.
Igbo ladies are the real owner of prostitute business. Some of the Igbo do prostitute work till they are 70 years and you will not know that they are old.
Some of the guys that use to Bleep Ashewo in the Hotel may not know they are Fucking Old woman..You will see 72 years Igbo Lady in the brothel still wearing a skimpy dress looking for customers.....

Hausa ladies are learners in prostitute work they should come for tutelage under Igbo Lady. Supposing they were well trained by those Igbo Prostitute, they might escape arrest.

Igbo prostitutes are internationally recognized by the United Nations. And they have gotten different awards in the business. Awards like, the Africa Best prostitute tribe, Outstanding prostitution Region in West, , Widely traveled prostitute in the World and many more.

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by zudozz: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
6000 naira per night....do human beings still sleep with each other for that amount?!
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by ikorodureporta: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
farm implements everywhere cheesy
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
NoraPibowei:
Men and money are inseparable

Lol
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by FavourIfechukwu(f): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
chinjo:
Sex is the stock in trade for most Hausa girls. People are not aware of it because they hide under the hijab. At 16 they are already divorcees so all that us left for them is to resort to drug abuse, alcoholism and prostitution.
That hijab is what they use in deceiving themselves. I stay in the North, so I know them well..

2 Likes

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Answer simple question

The question no make sense
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:

the same hunger that produced one million boys, awawa boys or what u call it, area boys, Yahoo boys etc. foolish boy

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Kiddllc: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good lawwd 6k per bandit preeq Those pussie done suffer

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Maliqcious: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
solmus:
6k per round hahahah!!! bandit life don kpafuka.. 6k per cum, make them free the girls joor the bandits go soon go bankrupt at that rate
it per night transport included
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Modsfav: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
oluwa wetin the coronate

check my signature if u are a facts lover
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by lordaltruist(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
izzou:

Those girls are 18. Maybe they have spent a year with the bandits sef

If you say Nigerian women love money more than a good name, it means my sisters, your sisters, my aunties, your aunties, my mum and your mum are in the same WhatsApp group

Think about it smiley

Bro seriously am trying to dispute the point that you are trying to make and I will not also disagree with the fact he is saying that Nigerian women including my mum, your mum, and my sisters and your sisters are influenced by money. They are born lovers of money. You can carry out a test and see for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by SunnyOgirima(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
if such is a billionair,, they wil do a greater evil
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by zedegit: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:
Crime no good, for real.. See what they settled for with 6K..
With 6K, you'll get fresh and neat girls with succulent breasts and nyash for even two nights!
Cos they're criminals, they have no choice.

You that have a choice, better go for medical test.

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Aboks(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
kingsaif:
Niger Republic not Niger State Ode
you dey see well at all
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by pelicanbeau(f): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
smh
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by pelicanbeau(f): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
smh!
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Caseless: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:
your ashawo sisters who are everywhere charge less than 3k till daybreak.

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Mystic969: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin
Oh my gosh with the money the motorist is earning from the so called trafficking, he can't afford a good belt.....

Using phone charger cord as belt sad

1 Like

Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by lielbree: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
18 and 20 years old already in the trade of serving bandits their cookies for a peanut cake.

Women and money are inseparable .
Abeg shift.

You criticise the ones selling their own body but made no mention of the armed robbers and killers!

It's her pussy to sell! What right does armed robbers and killers have??
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by lielbree: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Guy forget no be everything hunger dey cause.

Nigerian women are so programmed to love money more than good name .
Can u guys pls shut up with all that misogyny!!

You criticise the ones selling their own body but made no mention of the armed robbers and killers!!

The robbers and killers don't like money abi??
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by solmus: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Maliqcious:
it per night transport included

the text clearly stated per intercourse
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by donjancd19(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good one from Civil Defence,but why they didn't contact rapid respond and trail the bandits and arrest them at the same time.Arresting their supplier will give them more insights for them to go into hiding.
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by SirKomA(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
izzou:

If you say Nigerian women love money more than a good name, it means my sisters, your sisters, my aunties, your aunties, my mum and your mum are in the same WhatsApp group

Think about it smiley

I dey feel you!
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by letitrainnow(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
This no good oo
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by Osgilliat(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
If not Nigeria police are daft and unprofessional they should have used the two sisters to get the bandits but instead they are parading them. Parading them doesn’t help anybody.
Re: We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters by tete7000(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
izzou:

Think about it smiley

That guy brain is ravaged by ignorance. Nothing you say will ever make sense to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.