Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages (36669 Views)

Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% / Recession: Niger State To Slash Civil Servants Salary By 50% / Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by chiboy1116: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This is the best decision yet as long as it involves the governors salary as well

The workers are also staying at home and bear no cost of transportation or feeding at work for the salary they earn.

I hope government officials in Kaduna put the money into good use.
dude , they definitely goon be eating more at home bruh .
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Olumyyde(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
johnnymoy2007:
The earlier we accept the coming reality post-pandemic the better: recession will hit most economies, firms will downsize, there will lost of jobs, government will either increase tax or cut salaries, youth unemployment will increase etc. The way out is tech skills for self employment and remote jobs(working from home). Only those who prepare ahead will be spared. Don't full yourself, join the train before it's too late.
U must not be a prophet of doom to sell ur "wares". We know basic economics too.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

The last time u checked ?

Federal allocations to states has not reduced as at the last disbursement of funds to states.

I don't the kind of nonsense you are trying to prove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

The salary would be balanced out later
Where was it stated in that report or are you El ruffai ?
Stop spreading fake news and making unfactual statements .
Do you think that nairalanders don't read reports before commenting.
Stop making unethical comments on this thread.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by olatomiwa001(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let's make money during this lock down that your 1k can earn u a lot, it is very easy join my whatsapp group for more information

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JptrbGWQ7xyLRWiPzQhPc1

It's a loan platform where u loan out to get money within a day u can cash out easily, this is legit business it is nairaloan.... Click on the link Now for more info
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Mrpojj(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Very wicked and heartless APC leaders.

APC must be wiped out of our political space in 2023 .

Useless thieves .
Will the masses remember?
By 2023 they will all be collecting 2000 naira to thumbprint
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
senatordave1:

While it is a good move by el rufai,it should be varied for those earning below 100k.the deduction should be between 5% -10% while those earning above 100k van donate 25% and above.
No one will complain after all a lot of private sector workers are not being paid.up el rufai
Very foolish move from El rufai.
You don't force people to give charitable donations,it is the same thing as a police officer forcefully collecting 200naira from your pocket as charity to drink water because he has been safe guarding the highway under the sun.
Stop making unethical comments on this thread that breaches the already laid down rules of the public service in Nigeria.
Otherwise one day, a public servant would go to his office and carry equipments there such as computers, sound proof generators,Air Conditions e. t. c and donate to people suffering in his residential area,church,an orphanage home, village as charity.
Charity is not done by extortion.
He should use his savings to donate as charity not to illegally and criminalistically deduct 25 percent of public servants salary before paying them.
Who does that? Only a civilian dictator does such.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Klemp458: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sometimes I like this guy actions .... bad good man
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by BastardSage: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
O fi owo Abu s'Abu la'lejo.

grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

It's no bodies business if as a lecture u remain a lecturer 2 the get married and born 4 children instead of chasing your PhD

Some of u even marry with 50k job them turn around to blame government...at 50k saving and starting a side business should be your issue not woman

People like you are the problem with Nigeria

They don't innovate ..they don't think ...just earn chop fuvk born

Nigeria hard for the lazy ones ...I don't pity poor people they are our biggest problem ...they can't see beyond today's and tomorrow's food ...they feel so entitled
It should also not be El rufai's business who public servants decide to give charitable donations to. I don't even need to ask you if you don't think so because coranavirus and it's symptoms have been transferred to your entire body which is now affecting your ability to reason and make logical statement.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Klemp458:
Sometimes I like this guy actions .... bad good man
He is a civilian dictator.
He should amend his ways.
There is no time his unethical actions should be liked .
If he doesn't know what to do, he should ffuck off from that his seat instead of breaching the public service rules.
Let someone who has regard for the rule of law take over from him.
He should be impeached for breaching the public service rules in Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Bimpe29: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
El-Rufai is trespassing.
How can you do that without the consent of the workers?
This is an height of tyranny.
His advisers are not talking to his senses.
I pity the poor workers.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by iswallker(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Love4God:

You are the confused one . He read and understood it clearly.

Hmn
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by akaahs(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

You are staying at home and your employer offers u 75% wage ...won't you take it ?

I'm ab employer of labour ...I can't even pay u 25% when you stay at home n do nothing
But do you know even the health care workers are not left out??
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by EmekaBlue(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Power armed robbers
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by akaahs(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
adexpa:
We never see any good things from any actions of our leaders. I think what El-Rufai did is necessary at this period. The workers are not going to work due to lockdown, i do not think there is a need for full payment, beside it is to cushion other areas that need attention this time. It is a temporary measure and government does not need dialog on every issue.
U can't just sit in ur palour and spew rubbish. What becomes of health workers in the state?
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by akaahs(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
DjAduba:
This is ok, for as long as the money will be put to good use...
People who spend 50% of their salary as transport may understand. As for those who think it's hash.. should remember that for the past 30 days you have not gone to work... Remember some of our friends at private sector (Companies) may not get any penny for all production is off. God bless Nigeria.
What becomes of civil servants on essential duties like the health practitioners?
Don't just comments without looking at the issue holistically.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by adexpa(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
akaahs:

U can't just sit in ur palour and spew rubbish. What becomes of health workers in the state?

See your response, I expected you to react on the entire subject matter and not health workers alone. There is always a special package for health workers which part of the 25% reduction from every other workers will cater for. The reduction is needed in order to cater for other things that are needed to assist quick recovery of the State from the disease. Everything can not come from federal government purse. Lagos State provide allowances for the health workers and so Kaduna will do (until everything is written on paper before you decode what they are trying to achieve). Everybody tend to talk ill of the leaders without knowing what it takes to be a real leader. Do not be self here oga.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by akaahs(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
adexpa:

See your response, I expected you to react on the entire subject matter and not health workers alone. There is always a special package for health workers which part of the 25% reduction from every other workers will cater for. The reduction is needed in order to cater for other things that are needed to assist quick recovery of the State from the disease. Everything can not come from federal government purse. Lagos State provide allowances for the health workers and so Kaduna will do (until everything is written on paper before you decode what they are trying to achieve). Everybody tend to talk ill of the leaders without knowing what it takes to be a real leader. Do not be self here oga.
See ehh, na my state that's number one. Number two, I can categorically tell you for free that there's no special package for health care workers cause, my fiancee is a nurse. We spoke on her way to night duty, she was just grumbling of her 25% pay cut and before now, no any allowance from the state government. At least, I expect the governor to exempt them even there is not gonna be bonus as they have sacrifice enough.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by adexpa(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
akaahs:

See ehh, na my state that's number one. Number two, I can categorically tell you for free that there's no special package for health care workers cause, my fiancee is a nurse. We spoke on her way to night duty, she was just grumbling of her 25% pay cut and before now, no any allowance from the state government. At least, I expect the governor to exempt them even there is not gonna be bonus as they have sacrifice enough.

I can see where your anger is fuelled from. Just relax bro, you will see more report about it later. No matter how bad our leaders are, we can't always condemn their plans. I am sure KD govt will surely come out soon n draw out map on their plans for the health workers. Don't worry baba, your babe will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by loteliz(f): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2020
OmoManU:

have they been going to work for the past one month? FG should do same.... how about we that are not working for govt and have not been able to make money since more than a month.
Yes, all healthcare professionals have been going to work and he slashed their salaries
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by loteliz(f): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Iamgrey5 post=88900204]This is the best decision yet as long as it involves the governors salary as well

The workers are also staying at home and bear no cost of transportation or feeding at work for the salary they earn.

I hope government officials in Kaduna put the money into good use. [/quote
The health workers aren't staying at home and their salaries are being slashed too. Is it by force to be a philanthropist?
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by OmoManU: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2020
loteliz:

Yes, all healthcare professionals have been going to work and he slashed their salaries
Goan check your facts well, no Frontline health care provider will be affected by this at a time when almost everyone is trying to even cheer up the health workers, especially when the governor himself just recovered from the deadly virus. it's not everything we must be unnecessarily politicized or criticized.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by saintruky(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Olumyyde:

Was a CSO, work load was crazy, but I enjoyed it there tho. How's it now?
I was a CSO too, in one interior part of cross River state... Bros I borrow leg o
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Olumyyde(m): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2020
saintruky:

I was a CSO too, in one interior part of cross River state... Bros I borrow leg o
Make we chat. Sent u a pm.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by TBankxx(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2020
With all due respect, Oga El fire YOU ARE MAD!!
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by TBankxx(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2020
They got alot of funding from WHO, U.S, Japan, UK, etc.. plus money donated by Nigerians. Sum all together runs in trillions of Naira & yet nothing reasonable they're doing with the money, nothing but looting!! why is the civil servants always their number one target.?? what has civil servants done to them
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by loteliz(f): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
OmoManU:

Goan check your facts well, no Frontline health care provider will be affected by this at a time when almost everyone is trying to even cheer up the health workers, especially when the governor himself just recovered from the deadly virus. it's not everything we must be unnecessarily politicized or criticized.
There's no need for fact-checking. I'm a witness.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by tngh: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's unfortunate how some people far away from an event make analysis based on perceived circumstances. So you think only health workers go to work in Kaduna state eh? Who do you think prepared the PV for payment? You think government has shutdown because some workers do not go to work. For those saying government workers should be happy for getting part salary because they have not been to work for the past month; is the civil service now an ' earn as you work organisation?' you have no idea about the civil service nor its rule to be speaking that way.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by GamalNasser: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
mrvitalis:
This is the way to go honestly ...civil servants eat 60% of our revenue at least

If El rufai was not tribalistic he would have had my vote come 2023 ....

He and sanusi have the balls to do what needs to be done when it needs to be done

NIGERIA doesn't need leaders with balls we need leader with a clear vision
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Genfaculty(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This is the best decision yet as long as it involves the governors salary as well

I hope government officials in Kaduna put the money into good use.

Nobody in his/her right frame of mind would support this thievery except, oviously, here in Nigeria. My question is, are we different as a nation from other nations giving out palliatives to their citizens& businesses? We are not the worst hit by the pandemic yet the govt has received the largest domestic donation globally....but that isn't enough if the citizens don't suffer for their 'sins'.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by saintruky(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2020
Olumyyde:

Make we chat. Sent u a pm.

Acknowledged

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari / Hope Uzodinma Hosts Imo Muslims To A Banquet On Eid-El-Fitr (Photos) / DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.