Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages (36650 Views)

Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% / Recession: Niger State To Slash Civil Servants Salary By 50% / Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Amanda4life: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Good development.

Nigeria citizens are enjoying ngoor
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:
This is mean, Muyiwa Adeleke should advice his boss more.
Lol
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
izzou:
I have learnt a lot of life lessons this period

List them
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Liodins: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Cutting is very simple, but wen it’s time to implement new salary structure the country will have to go on strike several times before they will implement it

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Achorise:
Why?
Because every government is broke
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by toogbasky(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Better than private offices,, our organization cut our’s by 70%, money is not coming into the company, so I understand

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by princeade86(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Ghen Ghen. Action film.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by xreal: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2020
COVID fraud has started.

Other states will follow.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by TiffanyJ(f): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
I do hope all political office holders would have a salary cut or better still, forfeit their salary for the time being because public servants and the poor masses are always at the receiving end.
Political office holders must each contribute #500k then henceforth, forfeit 50% of their monthly salary.
The 25% deduction is for senior staff. Anyone whose netpay is up to 67k after tax. To me, it's fair

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by hakeem4(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Forcefully donating money, well i have no problem with it. The only problem i might have is if the money is not used judiciously
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Sundaypaul12345: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2020
Jesus!!!
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by andriods: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2020
omoakoraye:
Haaa!

Yoruba man. So haaa na ur only contribution to wetin de ground.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by OmoManU: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2020
El Rufai with the brain
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by shortgun(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2020
This is how madness starts
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Petersamuel8(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2020
This is unacceptable, the short man must be really crazy
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Olawale118(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2020
This is just wickedness.
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Fheelzz(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2020
It is getting out of hand

Only God can save us now, when there is no vaccine yet
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by damade16(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Very wicked and heartless APC leaders.
APC must be wiped out of our political space in 2023 .
Useless thieves .
Mtcheww! SEYI MAKINDE removes 30% of workers salary. Stop shouting APC

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by gudnex22(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Imagine fa

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by akaahs(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Thank God is a season of farming, let them just concentrate their energy saving their lives
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by vertueptime: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2020
He has squandered the state funds while expecting foreign donations before it was abruptly cancelled, the state is broke, the worse thing is that nothing tangible goes to the frontline health workers, God punish evil leaders

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by OmoManU: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2020
IceLip:
on top lockdown
have they been going to work for the past one month? FG should do same.... how about we that are not working for govt and have not been able to make money since more than a month.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by 1stola: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Useless thieves .
In other countries, goverment is even increasing salaries...

What a cursed country with callous leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by blowjohn(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Useless thieves .

Na today?
By the time Ghana must go start to go round people brain go gaga.
Btw it's not about apc or pdp. It about who will rule us well.

I'd prefer a neutral party.
But then, corruption runs deep in our blood

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by tot(f): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This is the best decision yet as long as it involves the governors salary as well

The workers are also staying at home and bear no cost of transportation or feeding at work for the salary they earn.

I hope government officials in Kaduna put the money into good use.

Best decision?! Wow.

They will be feeding at home. Kids at home would be eating more as well. Prices have also gone up.

And we all know governors have several avenues to pocket money so 25% salary cut has no impact on them.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by ikaboy: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Most of the comments are coming from students, employees and their likes. If you are a leader or an employer, you will applaud the governor. For us in yhe private sector, am paying my staff 50% of the the usual.

Money is not coming in, and at least they save some from transportation and other expenses they would have incurred.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Petersamuel8(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This is the best decision yet as long as it involves the governors salary as well

The workers are also staying at home and bear no cost of transportation or feeding at work for the salary they earn.

I hope government officials in Kaduna put the money into good use.

Are you for real? It's like you don't know that the prices of goods has escalated hence the salary is not even enough

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by josh005(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
mrvitalis:
This is the way to go honestly ...civil servants eat 60% of our revenue at least

If El rufai was not tribalistic he would have had my vote come 2023 ....

He and sanusi have the balls to do what needs to be done when it needs to be done
You're Evil

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by drololaaof: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Nonsense measures ,the palliative is lopsided,not many who are supposed to benefit benefit from it ,but the salary earned can reach people more easily than the palliative,until date some have not received nothing either in cash or in kind. Some people did not have bank account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by Beetobee(f): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:
So it's now by force to donate money to the government right? Without consultation with labor union or workers. Other countries are helping their citizens in difficult times like these, so what you can think of is to double the hardship on your people?
If you think there's still hope for Nigeria, then I don't know what to say to you angry

Watch how other governors will follow suit. This is the kind of decision they are quick to emulate cheesy

I don't support this move but other countries that help their citizens do so from the tax their citizens pay. It's not free money at all. Do we pay our taxes here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by saintruky(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2020
I just reminiscent when I worked with Lapo mfb.. that coy sha
Re: Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages by kingkon(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2020
He should lead by example.. Cut down all his income as a state governor. Rubbish!
Nigeria has enough to go round and remain...if not for these greedy looters sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters / Aminat Owoseni Weds Abayomi Apooyin In USA (Photos, Video) / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.