Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is God A Homosexual? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God A Homosexual? (1346 Views)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2020
God has Jesus and the Holy Spirit living with him in heaven. Are you thinking what i am thinking? Think about the possibility of God being a gay. God is a male, Jesus is a male and the Holy Spirit a male too. They all have joysticks and no vagina. It is very obvious that God is a gay.

3 Likes

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by DanseMacabre(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin

Morning glory wey this one smoke don dey lie gi am.

1 Like

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by northvietnam(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2020
grin
geoworldedu:
God has Jesus and the Holy Spirit living with him in heaven. Are you thinking what i am thinking? Think about the possibility of God being a gay. God is a male, Jesus is a male and the Holy Spirit a male too. They all have joysticks and no vagina. It is very obvious that God is a gay.

Mad Ooooooo.....

See u see thunder
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by Jokerman(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2020
This guy I have been seeing your idolatrous and blasphemous posts on this site for a while.

You better give yourself brain and stop all these. God is not you mate.

Stop it
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2020
DanseMacabre:
grin grin

Morning glory wey this one smoke don dey lie gi am.
If you smoke don't think we all do. Did u not see my reason for creating the thread? If 3 males are living together for eons, not wanting to get married what do you think their neighbours, families and friends will think about them? Imagine, God of all people is still a bachelor for so long a year. undecided Does this not bother you? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Jokerman:
This guy I have been seeing your idolatrous and blasphemous posts on this site for a while.

Stop it
God is my friend. I can pull at his beards and his dicck like a friend indeed. I am not blaspheming God, just stating the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
northvietnam:
grin

Mad Ooooooo.....

See u see thunder
The thunder of God is my charger. I have benefited from his powerful thunders many times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by Jokerman(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
geoworldedu:
God is my friend. I can pull at his beards and his dicck like a friend indeed. I am not blaspheming God, just stating the obvious.

Bro. I know you are being deceived which would lead you to damnation. However there's hope before you leave this accursed world, the Lord Jesus Christ who has overcome all things in heaven, in earth and beneath the Earth.. let him reveal himself to you, and you'd be the one preaching the good news everywhere you find yourself

Please bro stop blaspheming. Remember you haven't seen or studied more than men like Newton, Einstein, and other great men
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by DanseMacabre(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2020
geoworldedu:
If you smoke don't think we all do. Did u not see my reason for creating the thread? If 3 males are living together for eons, not wanting to get married what do you think their neighbours, families and friends will think about them? Imagine, God of all people is still a bachelor for so long a year. undecided Does this not bother you? undecided

So you no smoke

E worse o. Na im be say na non compos mentis dey beckon so o.

So Devil too na homo na grin
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2020
Jokerman:

Bro. I know you are being deceived which would lead you to damnation. However there's hope before you leave this accursed world, the Lord Jesus Christ who has overcome all things in heaven, in earth and beneath the Earth.. let him reveal himself to you, and you'd be the one preaching the good news everywhere you find yourself

Please bro stop blaspheming. Remember you haven't seen or studied more than men like Newton, Einstein, and other great men
My brother in the Lord I am not blaspheming. These are the kinds of questions God wants us to be asking about him. Like the Berean Christians, we are supposed to investigate every spiritual matter. Don't you think there is a reason why it is only males composing the Godhead?

2 Likes

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
DanseMacabre:

So you no smoke

E worse o. Na im be say na non compos mentis dey beckon so o.

So Devil too na homo na grin
Nwoke m, Chimo! which one is non compos mentis again? grin Devil lives alone I think, or worst of all he lives with Jezebel and Incubus his female wives. We can't say the same of our God who lives with two males forever.
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by ghostwriter0147: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
Another one loses it, thanks to the Pandemic!

I already said this before... My only fear regarding this lockdown is that we might have more mentally deranged persons than dead ones after this whole pandemic... People are losing it everyday!
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2020
ghostwriter0147:
Another one loses it, thanks to the Pandemic!
Do you think God has lost it because of the pandemic? Impossicat! He is God he can choose his own lifestyle. He can be gay, polygamists or even transgender if he wishes. You can't condemn him.
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by Nggs121: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2020
Jokerman:

Stop it
Shut up!!
Op, until god comes to stop you personally, continue

Though I personally think the holy spirit is bisexual
For the bible says... And the holy spirit will come on you...

4 Likes

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by Jokerman(m): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2020
geoworldedu:
My brother in the Lord I am not blaspheming. These are the kinds of questions God wants us to be asking about him. Like the Berean Christians, we are supposed to investigate every spiritual matter. Don't you think there is a reason why it is only males composing the Godhead?

Here what the Lord Jesus Christ said....

Luke 20:34-36: "And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection".

Mark 12:24-25 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the ANGELS which are in heaven.

These scriptures and verses tell you that there's n marriage in heaven and everyone there are like angels... This proves to us that there's no sex or homosexuality there...

So please stop the blasphemy. You've heard from the Lord Himself
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by OtemAtum: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Nggs121:

Shut up!!
Op, until god comes to stop you personally, continue

Though I personally think the holy spirit is bisexual
For the bible says... And the holy spirit will come on you...
funny grin
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by dillan: 3:36am On Apr 30, 2020
I like this person �

1 Like

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 5:26am On Apr 30, 2020
dillan:
I like this person �
Thank you
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by johnw47: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
geoworldedu:

its very well known that you are, thats for certain

geopoofo, cannot stop talking about homosexuality and handling and sucking dics
nairalands queerest cat for sure

here puss puss puss
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please be very careful of what you say about God.. He is not your mate at all.
Even though you dont believe in him shouldn't make you write this unnecessary nonsense.
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by Lawly: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
bia op (out of point). repent to God let him forgive you. it's not by force to get attention. remember the 7th law of Moses? 'do not use the Lord ur God in vain'. every God's laws you breach has consequence.
please find sth else to look for attention and leave God out of this for the good of ur own soul

1 Like

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
geoworldedu:
no. He fuccked Mary once upon a time

4 Likes

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by johnw47: 2:00am On May 01, 2020
some of geoworldedu threads:

Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit?

Is God A Homosexual?

Does God Also Have Erectile Dysfunction Like Men

Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!!

The Sperm Of God Is The Cure For COVID-19 (2)

^^^ they are just some of geoworldedu very many threads on unnatural sex

as you can see, geoworldedu is as twisted a homo as can be
infatuated with homosexuality and in particular infatuated with penis,
and from other threads, infatuated with oral and anal sex

is this her

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11453763_dragqueen3_jpeg040b40c48d1b5ff35fb76686293f3222
~
~

2 Likes

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by bigfrancis21: 2:55am On May 01, 2020
Jokerman:

Here what the Lord Jesus Christ said....

Luke 20:34-36: "And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection".

Mark 12:24-25 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the ANGELS which are in heaven.

These scriptures and verses tell you that there's n marriage in heaven and everyone there are like angels... This proves to us that there's no sex or homosexuality there...

So please stop the blasphemy. You've heard from the Lord Himself

I was just following this thread and I noticed that you didn’t understand the two quotes you put up there. Those two passages are referring to people who don’t marry on earth nor are given unto marriage on earth, because they are similar to angels in the Christian heaven. Jesus himself didn’t marry. Infact there are books on the missing years of Jesus between 12 and 30 and at about age 19 a Jewish lady of a rich father fell in love with Jesus and sought to marry him. Joseph, his father, had passed on already and Jesus had become the breadwinner. Her father offered to step in financially to take care of Mary and Jesus’ seven other siblings so as to free him up to marry his daughter but Jesus refused the offer. Was he referring to himself in those quotes? Or to people who devote their lives to celibacy?
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by orisa37: 6:33am On May 01, 2020
That Word is not Religious and not part of EVERYTHING THAT GOD IS.
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 12:09pm On May 02, 2020
God is Great Gay. Johnw47
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by heartbraker(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2020
geoworldedu:
u are not making sense, if u want to blasphemy do it with valid points.

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 02, 2020
bigfrancis21:

I was just following this thread and I noticed that you didn’t understand the two quotes you put up there. Those two passages are referring to people who don’t marry on earth nor are given unto marriage on earth, because they are similar to angels in the Christian heaven. Jesus himself didn’t marry. Infact there are books on the missing years of Jesus between 12 and 30 and at about age 19 a Jewish lady of a rich father fell in love with Jesus and sought to marry him. Joseph, his father, had passed on already and Jesus had become the breadwinner. Her father offered to step in financially to take care of Mary and Jesus’ seven other siblings so as to free him up to marry his daughter but Jesus refused the offer. Was he referring to himself in those quotes? Or to people who devote their lives to celibacy?
Even though I think Christianity is a scam, this your story looks like one Nigerian film with Patience Ozokwo Inside. grin grin
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by johnw47: 1:16am On May 03, 2020
geoworldedu:
God is Great Gay. Johnw47

of course that's a very ridiculous lie from geoworldedu, who is a very ridiculous and twisted queer

mentioning and blaspheming God doesn't hide the fact that you are obsessed with unnatural sex acts,
it reinforces that you are

you geoworldudu are without doubt nairalands queerest cat, by your own words loving oral and anal sex

Lev 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,

1Co 6:9  Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor men who practice homosexuality,

the reason you blaspheme as you do is because you know your destiny is already sealed,
you cannot hurt God or christians with your sewer mouth oh heap big fool

let me remind you again of what awaits you oh great fairy geoworldedu:

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Mat 25:41  Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by bigfrancis21: 3:15pm On May 03, 2020
sbaks:
Even though I think Christianity is a scam, this your story looks like one Nigerian film with Patience Ozokwo Inside. grin grin

https://truthbook.com/jesus/illustrated-stories/rebecca-falls-in-love-with-jesus

127:5.1 Although Jesus was poor, his social standing in Nazareth was in no way impaired. He was one of the foremost young men of the city and very highly regarded by most of the young women. Since Jesus was such a splendid specimen of robust and intellectual manhood, and considering his reputation as a spiritual leader, it was not strange that Rebecca, the eldest daughter of Ezra, a wealthy merchant and trader of Nazareth, should discover that she was slowly falling in love with this son of Joseph. She first confided her affection to Miriam, Jesus' sister, and Miriam in turn talked all this over with her mother. Mary was intensely aroused. Was she about to lose her son, now become the indispensable head of the family? Would troubles never cease? What next could happen? And then she paused to contemplate what effect marriage would have upon Jesus' future career; not often, but at least sometimes, did she recall the fact that Jesus was a "child of promise." After she and Miriam had talked this matter over, they decided to make an effort to stop it before Jesus learned about it, by going direct to Rebecca, laying the whole story before her, and honestly telling her about their belief that Jesus was a son of destiny; that he was to become a great religious leader, perhaps the Messiah.

127:5.2 Rebecca listened intently; she was thrilled with the recital and more than ever determined to cast her lot with this man of her choice and to share his career of leadership. She argued (to herself) that such a man would all the more need a faithful and efficient wife. She interpreted Mary's efforts to dissuade her as a natural reaction to the dread of losing the head and sole support of her family; but knowing that her father approved of her attraction for the carpenter's son, she rightly reckoned that he would gladly supply the family with sufficient income fully to compensate for the loss of Jesus' earnings. When her father agreed to such a plan, Rebecca had further conferences with Mary and Miriam, and when she failed to win their support, she made bold to go directly to Jesus. This she did with the co-operation of her father, who invited Jesus to their home for the celebration of Rebecca's seventeenth birthday.

Meal of Emmaus (detail) by Matthias Stomer127:5.3 Jesus listened attentively and sympathetically to the recital of these things, first by the father, then by Rebecca herself. He made kindly reply to the effect that no amount of money could take the place of his obligation personally to rear his father's family, to "fulfill the most sacred of all human trusts— loyalty to one's own flesh and blood." Rebecca's father was deeply touched by Jesus' words of family devotion and retired from the conference. His only remark to Mary, his wife, was: "We can't have him for a son; he is too noble for us."

127:5.4 Then began that eventful talk with Rebecca. Thus far in his life, Jesus had made little distinction in his association with boys and girls, with young men and young women. His mind had been altogether too much occupied with the pressing problems of practical earthly affairs and the intriguing contemplation of his eventual career "about his Father's business" ever to have given serious consideration to the consummation of personal love in human marriage. But now he was face to face with another of those problems which every average human being must confront and decide. Indeed was he "tested in all points like as you are."

127:5.5 After listening attentively, he sincerely thanked Rebecca for her expressed admiration, adding, "it shall cheer and comfort me all the days of my life." He explained that he was not free to enter into relations with any woman other than those of simple brotherly regard and pure friendship. He made it clear that his first and paramount duty was the rearing of his father's family, that he could not consider marriage until that was accomplished; and then he added: "If I am a son of destiny, I must not assume obligations of lifelong duration until such a time as my destiny shall be made manifest."

127:5.6 Rebecca was heartbroken. She refused to be comforted and importuned her father to leave Nazareth until he finally consented to move to Sepphoris. In after years, to the many men who sought her hand in marriage, Rebecca had but one answer. She lived for only one purpose—to await the hour when this, to her, the greatest man who ever lived would begin his career as a teacher of living truth. And she followed him devotedly through his eventful years of public labor, being present (unobserved by Jesus) that day when he rode triumphantly into Jerusalem; and she stood "among the other women" by the side of Mary on that fateful and tragic afternoon when the Son of Man hung upon the cross, to her, as well as to countless worlds on high, "the one altogether lovely and the greatest among ten thousand."
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by johnw47: 12:22am On May 04, 2020
geoworldedu, Nggs121, OtemAtum, and all that loved blaspheming the Holy Spirit:

Mark 3:29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 12:24am On May 04, 2020
heartbraker:
u are not making sense, if u want to blasphemy do it with valid points.
chop am

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians / Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... / Fact about you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.