Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier (96068 Views)

Mr Spell Dede Nne Goes Back To School / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 1:00am On May 01, 2020
Qudsi:

Haha!

Do you know you just prove something great about Jesus but you don't know it.

Thank God you brought this up. First, I am happy as a Muslim that you are that you posted by yourself the different Translations of the Bible and they all said the Same. That means a Muslim confirms that the Bible is the same. The Translations might render the English differently just as it is with the qur'an so that accusation of Bible been Corrupt is a lie from Muslims. Even the qur'an never says the Bible is Corrupt.

Let's examine this Bible verses you gave. Anyone who reads will learn. Let's go.

You quoted Mark 7:24-30 to try and say that Jesus was never meant for a Black man. Only Israel. Haha! You shoot you self in the foot. I hope if Jesus is not meant for the Black man then an Arab man, Muhammad too should have no be mentioning Jesus and that means Muhammad was not even a prophet in the first place. Remember your chidish logic of "Jesus sent only to Israelites" unless haha! You are trying to say Muhammad was paid by Zionist to lie that he is the prophet after Israelite Jesus when he is just an Arab man who lived far from Jesus time and place.

What were the lessons Jesus taught here with this encounter of his with a non-jewish woman that lead to this conversation in Mark 7:24-30. Everyone if you can open to Mark 7 and read from verse 1. You will see that some Pharisees and teachers of the Law (Judaism) just like these deceiving Muslims today who claim to be Sheikhs/Imams/Mullahs/Ustaz/Alfas/Rabbis came around Jesus and they started saying sort all these useless Muslims say today which they think that God regards as righteous when they are all filthy before God especially their hearts. They were telling Jesus Christ. Your disciples don't wash their hands before eating according to their Pharisees way.
Mark 7:6-9 NLT — Jesus replied, “You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you, for he wrote,
‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me. Their worship is a farce,
for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.’ For you ignore God’s law and substitute your own tradition.” Then he said, “You skillfully sidestep God’s law in order to hold on to your own tradition.

And Jesus told them about many of those nonsense things/Sharia laws/Judaism laws, etc that they do which doesn't represent the Word of God in Mark 7:13 NIV — Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”

Next, Jesus faced the crowd and start talking to them in Mark 7:14-16 KJV — And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand: There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

It is not by doing ablution, wearing hijab, wearing trouser that reaches your knee but you don't put fringes on your clothes like the Israelites do, you claim you don't eat pork but Arab Muslims eat Camel and Donkey that is a taboo to the Israelites (Judaism) that God revealed the Torah to. Hypocrites. If you want to obey one Law. You must obey all of them. You break one Law. You break all of them.

Jesus Christ continued teaching this to the Crowd and when he even went inside the House in Mark 7:17-23. He continued to teach them because the Disciples were confused and they asked Jesus Christ to explain more this teaching that He taught them and the Crowd outside and Jesus Christ told them that don't they understand this simple thing that it is not what enters into a man that makes a man unclean or defiled like this Judaism Pharisees/Muslim Sheikhs,Mullahs, etc that copied some of the Jewish Law teach. They are all wrong. What makes a man unclean and defiled are the things that come out from him and not what goes into a man.

Hallelujah!
I feel like I am preaching. Can you imagine this kind of Wisdom from Jesus Christ that is even greater than whatever Moses said. No prophet talked like the way Jesus talked. Muhammad that came 700 years after Jesus that was supposed to have small sense. His own was worst than Moses as he told Muslims stupid things like this below and many more:

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاَهِيمَ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ هِلاَلِ بْنِ يِسَافٍ، عَنْ سَلَمَةَ بْنِ قَيْسٍ، عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ إِذَا اسْتَجْمَرْتَ فَأَوْتِرْ ‏"
It was narrated from Salamah bin Qais that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"When you clean yourselves (with stones, after defecating), use an odd number."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 43
Arabic/English book : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 43
Sunan an-Nasai

Jesus is the proof of God. He spoke a higher Wisdom and Truth than anyone else who walked this Earth. Not even Moses can compare to Jesus. Muhammad is a rat to even be comparing him with Jesus Christ. It is a Taboo. Such Blasphemy!! How can a Pedophile Muhammad be same ranking with someone like Jesus who the qur'an says was FAULTLESS and SINLESS.

Jesus Christ told them in Mark 7:18-23 NIV — “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.) He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”

Jesus Christ told the Things that make a man unclean/defiled is not washing and ablution like Judaism/Islam teaches. It is not what you eat, it is not wearing hijab, or counting bead, etc. What you eat don't go to the Heart but the Stomach from where you pass them out as feaces. The things that make a man unclean or defiled comes from the inside (the Heart) and they are:

1) Immoral lifestyle. Was Muhammad immoral? Yes very very immoral. There are many more proof I can show you from the qur'an and hadiths like for example how he snatched his adopted son's wife, Zainab after seeing her uncovered and he now revealed Surah 33:50 when his followers asked him about this where gave he, Muhammad access to anything in Skirt inclusive of small girls or women from his Paternal and Maternal Side of family. Was Jesus immoral? No, my LORD and Saviour was never immoral. Hallelujah. He never even married.

2)Rob. Did Muhammad Rob? Yes. He looted and shared plunders and booty plus women he seized at war after killing their husbands and family and kept for himself and shared to his followers. There are many evidences in the Hadiths. One is Safiyya the Jewish lady that later poisoned Muhammad with a Mutton meat which later killed him. Did Jesus Christ Rob? No. My LORD and Saviour never robbed. Hallelujah.

3) Kill. Was Muhammad a Murderer? Yes. You don't even need to dig hard. In a day he beheaded 800 Jewish men after from other murder where he heated nails into some people eyes and cut their hands and legs and left them out in the sun to die even while they pleaded for Water. Did Jesus Kill? No. Instead Jesus Christ, My Now LORD and Saviour was killed for my sake. I am assured of Eternal life. I am not scared like when I was formerly deceived by Muhammad but Muslims want me to deny that. Never. Jesus prophesied his own death, died and resurrected. If he was not God. How could he do that. Even I was deceived by Muhammad. All Muslims know that Jesus is alive and will return but Muhammad is dead in Saudi Arabia.

4) Adultery. Did Muhammad commit adultery? Kai! He was an expert at it. He even taught his fellowers to commit adultery that he called Mut'ah (Temporary marriage) and many more. A Muslim man can divorce a woman by just saying it 3 times and if she wants to come. She must first sleep with the one she is with now before coming back to sleep with the first husband. They are all in the Hadiths. I will show you. Did Jesus Christ commit adultery? No. Wallahi! Even the qur'an says Jesus was Sinless and Faultless.

5) Greed. Was Muhammad greedy? Yes. He gave Surah that he claimed Allah told him that all Muslim men can have only 4 wives limit but he gave himself special privilege and had more than 8 wives because he was greedy for women. He tried bribing people to convert to Islam with money. The evidences are all in the qur'an and Hadiths. Was Jesus Christ greedy? No. Even some people said Jesus should come rule over them. He rejected and only focused on the good works of His Father of whom He and the Father are One(John10:30).

6)Deceit, Indecency, etc. If I continue it is the whole day. Was Muhammad deceitful and involved in indecent acts? Yes. There are evidences in the qur'an and Hadiths. Muhammad even said Allah is a Deceiver and that Allah deceived Christians by making it seem as if Jesus was Crucified but was ascended to God and that Jesus would return. Muhammad f*ndle menstrauting wives and kissing them during even Ramadan and during reciting qur'an. Lol, I will show. The Hadiths are ready.

With just a few of these examples. How do you think Wudu (Daily ablution before Solar), Ghusl (Full ablution), Tayammum (Dry Ablution where you can roll in sand before Solar if there is scarcity) all these can save a man that all these spring from your heart. You do several Wudu but you will never see that it is wrong for Muhammad at 54 to sleep with 9 year. You do plenty wudu but you think it is okay for Mubarak Bala to be arrested because he insulted Muhammad. You do Wudu but you don't see anything wrong with Muhammad taking his adopted son's wife, Zainab. Lol, how do you think you will be saved plus you now reject the words of the Sinless One-Jesus and accept the lie that he never died for your sins, etc. You are wasting your time and when you done on Earth without accepting Jesus Christ. You will head straight to be with the Devil, your father of whom Muhammad is already with going by all these things he did.

Mark 7:24-26 KJV — And from thence he arose, and went into the borders of Tyre and Sidon, and entered into an house, and would have no man know it: but he could not be hid. For a certain woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came and fell at his feet: The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.

To further teach His Disciples and any Jew around looking that all the outward Hypocritical actions by Judaism, Pharisees, Islam, etc were a waste of time. He now went to a district of Tyre and Sidon. Do you know where Tyre and Sidon are located today? And do you know who the woman that met Jesus was from?
They are located at Present day Lebanon and the woman is a Gentile that is Non-jewish person. A Greek from Phoenicia, a place in present day Syria. Hallelujah so today Syrians and Lebanese, etc were not Muslims. It was 700 years after Jesus had ascended back to Heaven that Satan through Muhammad and Islam came to deceive them. As a Jew if you to truly practice Judaism. A Jew is not supposed to mix with Gentiles or even enter a Non-Jewish house. Just like today Palestine Muslims will never speak or enter an Israeli house. This Gentile woman recognising Jesus as divine came to be beg for her daughter to be healed of the demons tormenting her daughter. And Jesus Christ wanting to teach his disciples and the Hypocrite Jews practicing Judaism just Muslims who practice Islam a lesson.

i. It also shows that Jesus did not obey the Jewish traditions that said a faithful Jew would have nothing to do with Gentiles and would never enter a Gentile’s house.

ii. “The previous incident shows Jesus wiping out the distinction between clean and unclean foods. Can it be that here, in symbol, we have him wiping out the difference between clean and unclean people? Just as a Jew would never soil his lips with forbidden foods, so he would never soil his life by contact with the unclean Gentile.”

iii. Wanted no one to know it: At the same time, Jesus didn’t want to needlessly offend people. He knew that the time for breaking down the wall between Jew and Gentile by bringing them into one body (the church) was still in the future. So while not keeping His presence in the region of Tyre and Sidon strictly secret, He did not want it publicized.

b. But He could not be hidden: It is a glorious principle – Jesus cannot be hidden. Anytime Jesus is present at all, He finds a way to touch lives, because He cannot be hidden.

c. She came and fell at His feet... she kept asking Him to cast the demon out of her daughter: This woman came to intercede for her daughter, and she is a picture of an intercessor because she made her daughter’s needs her own.

What you should ask yourself if you are smart?
Is that if Jesus Christ was only sent for only Jews. Then why did he still go ahead to heal this Gentile woman? You are not amazed at the good work he did that even your qur'an confirms and begin to examine more about what Jesus said in the New Testament. Someone you know was better than Muhammad by gaps. I will show you Hadiths where if Muhammad was a prophet. He would have shown mercy but he insisted and went ahead to kill insisting on Traditions and laws of Men.

Jesus Christ later used this to talk to the Israelites in Luke 10:13-16 KJV — Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell. He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

Listen my brother, you and all your Kaaba worshippers, Judaism, Muhammad, etcetera that reject Jesus Christ will be casted into Hell if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Saviour.

You go about claiming that Islam believes Jesus but you don't believe His words and the things he did. Luke 6:46 NIV — “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?

You tell lies against Jesus when he in Acts 1:6-11 NIV — Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?” He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Matthew 24:10-14 NIV — At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Your time is tickling as you continue in this Religion of Islam to Bear false Witness against Jesus. How Blind are you? Can't you see that Muhammad doesn't have the answer for you. Why have you sworn to head to hell?
You have refused to tackle the main issues here rather you resolved in insulting the prophet and labelling him all sorts of names, this is unacceptable, I don't blame you, but the false religion you chose to follow, christainity, a religion that was never ordained by God, a religion that was built base on lies and deceit, a religion itself that has not place in the Bible, religion that has interwoven with roman Catholic idolatry tradional practice, doctrine of Trinity, Jesus birthday, the date the romans mark the birth of their triune gods,

Your Bible has accused different prophets of rape, murder, incest, adultery etc, David was not left, Noah was accused of being drunk and incest, Jesus was also accused of coming with sword and not peace,etc, it is not a surprising thing to me.

I brought those versions for you to realised that, there are different versions of the Bible,
The revised standard used by the Jehovah witness has contents that made them believe Jesus is not God and that Jesus was not born on Christmas day, they don't worship Jesus like you do, only crazy person will believe in doctrine of Trinity, and worshipped a fellow human like you.

Think, many prophets exist before Jesus and christainity came after Jesus and if you don't worship Jesus and accept jesus as your personal saviour as christainity claimed, what is the faith of people that existed before Jesus, are they going to hell fire beacuse they were never christains.

I am not arguing the fact Jesus was not refer to as son in the Bible and God as father, these words are literally used in the Bible,

Jesus was not the first person to be referred to as son of God, evidence from the Bible.
Adam: ‘Adam, which was the son of God.’ (Luke 3:38)

Jacob is God’s son and firstborn: ‘Israel is my son, even my firstborn.’ (Exodus 4:22)

Solomon: ‘I will be his father, and he shall be my son.’ (2 Samuel 7:13-14)

Ephraim: ‘for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.’ (Jeremiah 31:9)

Is God’s firstborn, common people are called the sons of God: ‘Ye are the children of the Lord your God’ (Deuteronomy 14:1)

Why don't you worship these prophets too because they are sons of God.

Jesus never admitted he is God or equal to God, christains elevated him to that status of God

In the book of John Jesus say my father is greater that I, Jesus and God are not equal.

Bible says that God is not man

‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)

‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible

‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)

‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim. 2:5)

The Bible says that God is not a son of man

‘God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19)

The Bible often calls Jesus ‘a son of man’ or ‘the son of man.’

‘so will the son of man be’ (Matthew 12:40)

‘For the son of man is going to come’ (Matthew 16:27)

‘until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.’ (Matthew 28)

‘But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority’ (Mark 2:10)

‘because he is the son of man’ (John 5:27)

The Bible says that Jesus denied he is God

Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)

And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17)
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 8:58am On May 01, 2020
Qudsi:

Muhammad was not a messenger of God. By his deeds which I examined in the post that I shared you. Muhammad is not even fit to tie the lace of the Shoe on Paul's feet or Prophet John the Baptist. Comparing Muhammad to Jesus (John 1:18 NIV — No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.)
So to compare Muhammad to Jesus is like comparing a Stripper to your beautiful Mother.
You know that is never possible, right?!!

Their deeds are different. Muhammad deed showed he was from Satan. Jesus Christ deed showed he was God in Flesh. The deeds tell the difference. The Prophets like Moses, John the Baptist, Samuel, Daniel, etc could not even compare to Jesus Christ.

Muhammad was a Pedophile.
Muhammad fought many wars unlike Jesus Christ. Muhammad conquered Mecca with an Army of 10,000 in 630AD( 630 years after the death and resurrection of Jesus to Heaven)
Muhammad married the wife of his adopted son, Zayd (Surah 33:37-38). This alone should tell you if you are not possessed by Satan that Muhammad was not a Prophet but only used Allah as excuse to do what he wanted. Jesus never did like that.
Muhammad killed other human beings he called idolaters and Disbelievers (Surah 9:5;9:73)
Muhammad sent his enemies into exile and confiscated their properties (Surah 59:2-17)
Muhammad beheaded 800 Quraish Jewish Tribes men. The massacre happened in a day. Jesus never did that.
Muhammad taught Muslims to fight and kill the Disbelievers (Surah 9:123; 8:65). Jesus instead said Show love to your enemies who attack, kill and persecute you.
And many more.

Muslims say God is a confused being. If you say that Jesus Christ is a messenger like the Pedophile Muhammad. Then how can God send Jesus Christ prophecied that he will give up his life and resurrected after 3 days. Even the Romans and Jews record that Jesus was killed and resurrected. God now sends Muhammad 700 years after to say that Jesus that preceded him was not Crucified (Surah 4:157) and in this ayah also Jesus is the Word and Spirit of Allah.

Is God confused?

38:71 - 72, Qur'an
[So remember] when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I am going to create a human being from clay. So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [Holy] Spirit, then fall down to him in prostration."

3:59 - 60, Qur'an
[And] indeed, the example of Jesus to God is like that of Adam. He created him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was. The truth is from your Lord, so do not be among the doubters.

[Book of Jubilees 12:3], Torah
[So] serve the God of heaven, who causes the rain and the dew to descend on the earth, and does everything upon the earth, and has created everything by His word, and all life is from before His Face.

Hebrews 11:3, Gospel
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God

If christains raised Jesus to the status of God because of 'Word' from God, Adam should equally be God, infact more of God than Jesus because he is of no father and mother, at least Jesus has Mary.

Christains have gone astray, totally, I just pray God show you the way.

If this might interest you, a Muslim is someone who believe in oneness of God and submit himself totally to the will of God, Muhammad may the peace of God be upon is not the first Muslim in the world, Abraham, David, Moses, Jesus etc May the peace of God be upon them, are all muslims, they worshipped God alone and submit themselves totally to the will of God.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Jegie(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LebenNG: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2021
Na this kind thread dey lonf, but when you expose the lies, you will be lucky if their page is just two. Adunni is tired of waiting for one christian man to carry her liabilities as a single mom(kids and all), so indirectly exposing herself to countless Alhajis who will not mind taking her as a third wife despite her having kids. Sharpest.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by offset67(m): 10:35am On Jan 28, 2021
confused soul
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Gospel2Day: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
She left Light and reverts to Darkness.
Islam has no promise of eternal rewards for her in the afterlife.
It is only their men who are promised everlasting ṣe.x party with 72 virgins, while swimming in a pool of wine.
Disgusting.
You better run back to Jesus, if you don't want to roast forever in the Lake of Fire.
Jesus said No one will ever see the Father unless through Him alone.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) / Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.