Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier (96063 Views)

Mr Spell Dede Nne Goes Back To School / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by israelmao(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Who will argue with you?The race of life is personal.As for me,I have found where I am which can't be compared with anyone elsewhere.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Dharmiejoe(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Freedom to choose. Her religion, her choice
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by samonak(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2020
What's the big deal? Her life her choice

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Philinho(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Who is asking this one stupid questions. Nobody is fighting you why fighting yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by lammo: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
solmus:
Masha Allah!!
[/s]
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by terrezo2002(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Only if she knows what it means to be a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by phransix2: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2020
This one wants to continue her fetish ways which Christianity frowns at....

4 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by solmus: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Mineisgrace:
More like jumping from frying pan to fire.
We all make bad choices atimes, christ is always welcoming

If truly you are not insecure with your religion and 100% certain you made the right choice and path you would never say this towards others path to happiness and fulfilment but as ussual we can read you all like a book

9 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by damosade(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2020
I am not here to judge any mother fucking confused human body, even Quran self claims Jesus is coming back for rapture.
Isnt that logical enough?

God gave Christ for us for the purpose of giving life .

6 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by nengibo: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Yoruba's always confused about religion neither here nor there

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2020
izzou:

Na me be your boy na..You don forget? grin
Make una pack una sef comot for here abeg, we dey talk better issue. Una no see say better pikin just accept Islam??
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Cousin9999: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Everything aside, that head covering looks ridiculous. Beyond the fact that it's a terrible religion, walking around with that looks so unflattering.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LaJoe2: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Eyah! My condolences. Au revoir!

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:
Her mother is a Christian but not a practicing one, what does that mean?

A social christian word coined by my Z.I who used to call me a social muslim, now i am also a social christain actually i am a social chrismus but i believe in God sha just not one those that carry religion on his head.

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by TheTourist: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Typical characteristics of the YORUBA tribe. Two-faced, confused and always jumping from side to side

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2020
As if she can fast 6-6

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by dayveed1(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Wrong choice sister.

1 Like

missimelda01:

A social christian word coined by my Z,who used to call me a social muslim, now i am also a social christain actually i am a social chrismus but i believe in God sha just not one those that carry religion on his head.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Jeetkool(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2020
angelfallz:

Her mother is a fake christian

How did you know that undecided

4 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by IkemChris(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Fulfilment is not in the religion but in the heart of the person who practice it.... Islam or Christianity, Buddhism or Judaism all are just there to control your morals and help shape you for the better... Live your life beloved and find your fulfilment

3 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Goalnaldo(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2020
She's very light skinned. Is she a mulato?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Osidazz19: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Alihamdulilah! You are smart and blessed my sister. Stay strong and don't allow anyone to tell you what's good for you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by jumper524(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice
bros its ramadan abeg make this damnnn nigga go break..

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Musty112: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Every child is born upon the deen of Islam, the parents choose to change it

5 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2020
IceLip:
Wlcm to Peace
why Boko Haramist are in pieces Religion of piss indeed

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Necksonnel: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Confused individual

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by captainamiedi1: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Everything about religion has always ended in division. Religion is not of God. God intention is not Religion but everyman to kwn him and do his will which is service to humanity. We have one God but multiple religion that shows Religion is man made. i cant stop Listening to Dax Dear God and Book of Revelation. The guy talked about all these shit about religion. We all need spirituality and not some f**king man made shit.

4 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
confused cretin, grin from one brainwashing to another.

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
You were never a christian, you only stop practicing islam in order to discover yourself. That is why now according to you "you wear what ever you choose to"

3 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by bukatyne(f): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:

Is the real sense of it, can a born again Christian marry a Muslim?

Not one that converted in the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
tete7000:
She sounds so confused than convinced. She has been to many churches, only her, wetin dey pursue her up and down? Now she converted back to Islam and still not willing to abide by dressing code. "I wear what I like, modest or not... Who are you to judge me?" Hear her talk.
Her soul is still restless, looking for somewhere to pearch. Jesus could have helped her but she failed to find him. "Our soul shall find no rest, until they rest in Thee O Lord" - St. Augustine of Hippopo.
You're entitled to your opinion, you have been heard, now you can get out from this thread. Thank you very much as you comply.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by angelfallz(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Jeetkool:

How did you know that undecided

how can you say you are a Christian, but don't practice Christianity?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) / Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.