Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman (2189 Views)

Guys Don't Commit These 7 Sins / 7 Sins U Must Never Commit Against A Woman... / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by dplomaticVal: 2:46pm On May 27, 2013
be extremely cautious wt dis facts 1. Don't beat her
2. Don't verbally abuse her
3. Don't disrespect her
4. Don't make her feel unloved
5. Don't molest her
6. Don't cheat on her
7. Don't ignore her Love
Languages.
Give her kindness, she'll give u
LOVE
Give her smiles, she'll give u
laughter
Give her your heart, she'll give u
her LIFE
Give her a house, she'll give u a
HOME
Give her an idea, she will give you
a plan.
Treat Her Like a Queen, She ll
make u a KING.
LOVE her, and she'll SUBMIT
herself!
Sin against her and She will make
your life miserable, good measure,
pressed down and Running over
she will send your soul to hell.
Hmmm!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by Dovahkiin(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2013

8 Likes

Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by Princesszoe: 3:49pm On May 27, 2013
Point no 5 "don't molest her" you mean? But this is all true. Thank God for men that treat their wives with this code of conduct. God bless them.

1 Like

Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by Monicasque(f): 6:11pm On May 27, 2013
dplomaticVal: be extremely cautious wt dis facts 1. Don't beat her
2. Don't verbally abuse her
3. Don't disrespect her
4. Don't make her feel unloved
5. Don't Rape her
6. Don't cheat on her
7. Don't ignore her Love
Languages.
Give her kindness, she'll give u
LOVE
Give her smiles, she'll give u
laughter
Give her your heart, she'll give u
her LIFE
Give her a house, she'll give u a
HOME
Give her an idea, she will give you
a plan.
Treat Her Like a Queen, She ll
make u a KING.
LOVE her, and she'll SUBMIT
herself!
Sin against her and She will make
your life miserable, good measure,
pressed down and Running over
she will send your soul to hell.
Hmmm!

wow this part is funny
Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 27, 2013
NONSENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER...... all the points made by the poster are only valid if that woman gives you (a man) that same respect. the minute she doesnt stand by these points the poster made, then there is absolutely NO REASONS UNDER THE SUN why a man should stand by them either.

dplomaticVal:
1. Don't beat her if she has the audacity to raise her hands on you, then give her a taste of her own medicine (whether she is smaller/weaker/or crazier)
2. Don't verbally abuse her if she has the audacity to abuse you in anyway, then give her a taste of her own medicine
3. Don't disrespect her if she lost her damn mind and lacks respect for you, then give her a taste of her own medicine
4. Don't make her feel unloved if you dont love her then there is no reason why you should make her feel loved
5. Don't Rape her ra.pe is a crime punishable by law, if a woman is stoopid enough NOT to report such crime at the nearest police station , then she has only herself to blame for staying with (and protecting) a criminal
6. Don't cheat on her
7. Don't ignore her Love Languages. if a man does NOT love/fancy or even like a woman, he has all the rights to ignore her love advances. attraction or affection is NOT by force
Give her kindness, she'll give u LOVE NONSENSE!!!! many women are ungrateful and, no matter how much kindness you give them, they will not return the favor.....whether in kindness nor love.
Give her smiles, she'll give u laughter NONSENSE AGAIN! many of them bitter women out there couldnt give anyone laughter even if their lives depended on it.
Give her your heart, she'll give u her LIFE NONSENSE!
Give her a house, she'll give u a HOME NONSENSE AGAIN! why should a man give a woman a house?! they should BUILD a house together, and DESERVE it equally, instead of having some lazy aaass person claim something they did not struggle or worked for.
Give her an idea, she will give you a plan. you mean to settle for some woman who doesnt have a brain of their own to come up with "ideas"?!
Treat Her Like a Queen, She ll make u a KING. NONSENSE AGAIN! you dont have to treat a woman like a queen for her to be one...and equally, a man doesnt need to have a woman treat him in anyway to be a king. you are what you are as we all know that single women ready to marry come a dime a dozen in this day and age.
LOVE her, and she'll SUBMITherself!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by gergemam: 7:30pm On May 27, 2013
Monicasque: [/b]

wow this part is funny

I know you will like it

P.S: If you're a Nigerian, all this doesn't apply cause most of this Nigerian Ladies of nowadays ehn............... Make i no say the rest..
Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by dplomaticVal: 8:37am On May 28, 2013
MRbrownJAY: NONSENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER...... all the points made by the poster are only valid if that woman gives you (a man) that same respect. the minute she doesnt stand by these points the poster made, then there is absolutely NO REASONS UNDER THE SUN why a man should stand by them either.

what an irrational and implausible criticism frm a petulant petrified sexist, mr wteva u cal urslf, it's lucid vhat ur inherent execrable stupidity cn rly dry an ocean, bera piss off.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by dplomaticVal: 8:42am On May 28, 2013
Princess zoe: Point no 5 "don't molest her" you mean? But this is all true. Thank God for men that treat their wives with this code of conduct. God bless them.

bless u too, keep well.....

1 Like

Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 28, 2013
dplomaticVal:
what an irrational and implausible criticism frm a petulant petrified sexist, mr wteva u cal urslf, it's lucid vhat ur inherent execrable stupidity cn rly dry an ocean, bera piss off.

i am sorry to have hurt your feelings, i can see that my points drove right through your very sensitive heart, lol! wipe your tears, life goes on.
Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by dplomaticVal: 9:09pm On May 28, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

i am sorry to have hurt your feelings, i can see that my points drove right through your very sensitive heart, lol! wipe your tears, life goes on.

Dude, it's mindboggling why u've painstakingly sworn 2 wallow in sheer ignorance n plethora foolishness, FYI, I ws nvr infuriated wt ur lackadaiscal feigned comment cos I knew u were acting as a result of ur childish exuberance, besides you've 2 grw up n eschew ur unrelenting idiocy in all ramification b4 u end up doomed.

1 Like

Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 28, 2013
^^^my condolences to you, i hope you finally get the love that you deserve/require.
Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 28, 2013
@Op na lie abeg. All these one na wash. If you like no get money your name na sorry
Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by star4(f): 11:45pm On May 28, 2013
Did some woman upset mr brownjay?! undecided
Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by 190: 3:17am On May 29, 2013
Why not make it 8 rather which includes

Refusing to give her money especially if she's Nigerian undecided
Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by Nobody: 6:30am On May 29, 2013
People just post. Woman making a man's life miserable? What? Even I will never maltreat any woman, but any one who think she has madness can try it with me. If I don't get what I deserve from a woman, she is in for a show.
Re: 7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman by star4(f): 7:23am On May 29, 2013
Like a broadway show? ^^^

I'm just kidding. I couldn't resist kiss

(1) (Reply)

Kk / Did I Do Wrong? / 7 Mountains Deadlier Than Everest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.