Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki (92243 Views)

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos / Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by liverpool72(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2020
ozoebuka1:
You guys have been told to stop burning tires in the middle of the road because it melts the coal tar "corota" and spoils the road.

You guys have the highest IGR and should be the ones distributing relieve materials to other regions instead of protesting... Unless you guys have been lying all along. Smh

2023 you guys will still show us sophistication by voting the most useless person because he is from your tribe or because he has someone from your tribe... Smh
Again they are the stupid people who voted the stupid President that has resulted in their stupid behavior cos no palliative has been received as promised, dem never see something next time they will learn to elect a credible leader instead of being sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by infogeneral: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Uganda President KAGUTA MUSEVENI warns against people misbehaving during this COVID-19 period, "God has a lot of work, He has the whole world to look after. He cannot just be here in Uganda looking after idiots...".
*In a war situation, nobody asks anyone to stay indoors. You stay indoors by choice. In fact, if you have a basement, you hide there for as long as hostilities persist. During a war, you don't insist on your freedom. You willingly give it up in exchange for survival. During a war, you don't complain of hunger. You bear hunger and pray that you live to eat again*

*During a war, you don't argue about opening your business. You close your shop (if you have the time), and run for your life. You pray to outlive the war so that you can return to your business (that's if it has not been looted or destroyed by mortar fire.*

*During a war, you are thankful to God for seeing another day in the land of the living. During a war, you don't worry about your children not going to school. You pray that the government does not forcefully enlist them as soldiers to be trained in the school premises now turned military depot.*

*The world is currently in a state of war. A war without guns and bullets. A war without human soldiers. A war without borders. A war without cease-fire agreements. A war without a war room. A war without sacred zones.*

*The army in this war is without mercy. It is without any milk of human kindness. It is indiscriminate - it has no respect for children, women, or places of worship. This army is not interested in spoils of war. It has no intention of regime change. It is not concerned about the rich mineral resources underneath the earth. It is not even interested in religious, ethnic or ideological hegemony. Its ambition has nothing to do with racial superiority. It is an invisible, fleetfooted, and ruthlessly effective army.*

*Its only agenda is a harvest of death. It is only satiated after turning the world into one big death field. Its capacity to achieve its aim is not in doubt. Without ground, amphibious and aeriel machines, it has bases in almost every country of the world. Its movement is not governed by any war convention or protocol. In short, it is a law unto itself. It is Coronavirus. Also known as COVID-19 (because it announced its destructive presence and intention in the year of our Lord 2019)*

*Thankfully, this army has a weakness and it can be defeated. It only requires our collective action, discipline and forbearance. COVID-19 cannot survive social and physical distancing. It only thrives when you confront it. It loves to be confronted. It capitulates in the face of collective social and physical distancing. It bows before good personal hygiene. It is helpless when you take your destiny in your own hands by keeping them sanitized as often as possible.*

*This is not a time to cry about bread and butter like spoilt children. After all, the Holy book tells us that man shall not live by bread alone. Let's obey and follow the instructions of the authorities. Let's flatten the COVID-19 curve. Let's exercise patience. Let's be our brothers' keeper. In no time, we shall regain our freedom, enterprise and socializing.*
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Mizwisdom(f): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Security situation is on code red, Buhari end the stupid lockdown or flood the streets with Mopo and Army officers. Stop putting people's lives at risk
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by 6digitscomrade: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2020
chris4gold:

You just display the level of your foolishness is here, tackle me base on point, what is your point?
u won’t still get my points because u lack proper discerning mind , even if dangote and gbenga Daniels combine to buy u sense u will still remain foolish..

I’d still refer u to my previous advice.. gather all ur hungry compatriots who prefer food to life and health of others and kill urselves .. let those who want to do lockdown and enjoy life do so.. Mr hunger knows me by name..
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2020
mopol123:
Which area is this?

Please come to our rescue. Even it's only Garri we can have to survive this period, God will richly replenish your sources. Two siblings under me and we have nothing to survive on anymore. God bless you.

First bank
If you can get to lekki, I will help with 3 cups of garri or 2.
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by SEGLIZ: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2020
we've seen protest in united states and other places without violence but ours would sure come with a twist and difference.
must they destroy public property before it would be made known they are aggrieved?
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by bengasyl(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ok o. They should remember to clear the tyre when it burns finish.
And mend the burnt asphalt too.
Orisiri
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by SEGLIZ: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
If you can get to lekki, I will help with 3 cups of garri.

you can offer that to god's so they can dutifully see you through this period. they need the gari than he does, useless help.
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by dazzlingd(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2020
Destroying the road that was done using inflated tax payers money.
Only God knows how much they will use to repair that portion of damaged road
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Arrahman39: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
Get informed... ...those countries... ...their citizens...
I fear you...
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by chris4gold(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2020
6digitscomrade:
u won’t still get my points because u lack proper discerning mind , even if dangote and gbenga Daniels combine to buy u sense u will still remain foolish..

I’d still refer u to my previous advice.. gather all ur hungry compatriots who prefer food to life and health of others and kill urselves .. let those who want to do lockdown and enjoy life do so.. Mr hunger knows me by name..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dis guy no go kill person with laugh ooo, but stop ham if na play, why you go say dangote and gbenga Daniels go buy me sense wen dey can give me d money grin grin grin grin Bro, am the type that argue, I only make my point known if you don't agree with it please pass-by, that's my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Avalancheman: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Really sir, we already have 30 death in nigeria pls let no play with fire. Let just pray these things blows away.

What is 40 deaths compared with countries with thousands of deaths and are/were also on lockdown

Coronavirus is NOT Africa! Otherwise, we would all have been dead by now... kiss
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Yusful131: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Samdeejay100:
Protest started this morning in my area from angry youths that were not allowed to move out freely........
Those guys need to be arrested for burning of tyre on the tarred road.
I don't blame them for going hungry because most of them live from hand to mouth.
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by mosesbola(f): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
and who told you agungi isn't lekki? You'll say agungi isnt lekki phase 1. Lekki comprises ajah vgc phase 1 agungi jakande. Lekki stretches all the way to Ibeju so get your facts right

Another Agungi resident spotted..

I spit on you too
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by emmyfizzy12(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2020
FanRong:
I think this is a product of Ignorance though I also blame the government for their lack of foresight.

BVN should be the best Palliative channel this Period and it would have be very effective to stalled this protest

Who no get sense no get sense, how will they say they cannot pay people with the same surname... when we know so many people bearing exactly the same surname and are entirely not related...buhari is even tired of his own government if you ask him grin grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
They are not well informed. Tell them if they want to go out they are free to go to New York or Italy and roam around freely since they don't understand the situation the World is in at this time. Rubbish

we are finished in this country . we can not even organize proper protest oooooo
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by NigeriaEngineer(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Samdeejay100:
Protest started this morning in my area from angry youths that were not allowed to move out freely........
this should be FTZ area, probably Tiye or imobido ...lots of workers (Dangote refineries, FTZ, Indomie e.t.c.) that survives on daily income stays in that place. Oga Dangote can partner with other companies to give to the community that accommodates them.
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2020
infogeneral:
Uganda President KAGUTA MUSEVENI warns against people misbehaving during this COVID-19 period, "God has a lot of work, He has the whole world to look after. He cannot just be here in Uganda looking after idiots...".
*In a war situation, nobody asks anyone to stay indoors. You stay indoors by choice. In fact, if you have a basement, you hide there for as long as hostilities persist. During a war, you don't insist on your freedom. You willingly give it up in exchange for survival. During a war, you don't complain of hunger. You bear hunger and pray that you live to eat again*

*During a war, you don't argue about opening your business. You close your shop (if you have the time), and run for your life. You pray to outlive the war so that you can return to your business (that's if it has not been looted or destroyed by mortar fire.*

*During a war, you are thankful to God for seeing another day in the land of the living. During a war, you don't worry about your children not going to school. You pray that the government does not forcefully enlist them as soldiers to be trained in the school premises now turned military depot.*

*The world is currently in a state of war. A war without guns and bullets. A war without human soldiers. A war without borders. A war without cease-fire agreements. A war without a war room. A war without sacred zones.*

*The army in this war is without mercy. It is without any milk of human kindness. It is indiscriminate - it has no respect for children, women, or places of worship. This army is not interested in spoils of war. It has no intention of regime change. It is not concerned about the rich mineral resources underneath the earth. It is not even interested in religious, ethnic or ideological hegemony. Its ambition has nothing to do with racial superiority. It is an invisible, fleetfooted, and ruthlessly effective army.*

*Its only agenda is a harvest of death. It is only satiated after turning the world into one big death field. Its capacity to achieve its aim is not in doubt. Without ground, amphibious and aeriel machines, it has bases in almost every country of the world. Its movement is not governed by any war convention or protocol. In short, it is a law unto itself. It is Coronavirus. Also known as COVID-19 (because it announced its destructive presence and intention in the year of our Lord 2019)*

*Thankfully, this army has a weakness and it can be defeated. It only requires our collective action, discipline and forbearance. COVID-19 cannot survive social and physical distancing. It only thrives when you confront it. It loves to be confronted. It capitulates in the face of collective social and physical distancing. It bows before good personal hygiene. It is helpless when you take your destiny in your own hands by keeping them sanitized as often as possible.*

*This is not a time to cry about bread and butter like spoilt children. After all, the Holy book tells us that man shall not live by bread alone. Let's obey and follow the instructions of the authorities. Let's flatten the COVID-19 curve. Let's exercise patience. Let's be our brothers' keeper. In no time, we shall regain our freedom, enterprise and socializing.*

zombie organization member - they are still paying you guys!
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Vulcan24(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
you are definitely clueless. The NMA has advised that the lockdown should be extended so your opinion is useless. If the shit spreads it's the doctors and nurses that will take the Frontline and not you. It's them whose lives will be in danger. Over forty medical personnel have already been infected in just a week. Italy lost over a hundred doctors so shut the hell up

that's your problem oga... u can apply to the morgue to take more stats.

u no better pass deadi bodi wit this ur dead brain

so nobody will miss u

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Iceberg3: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

You think it's the last day??! Lol... Just wait for the prerecorded audio tape of your absentee president!!! grin grin grin

I just dey laugh!!!

Haba,kini pre-recorded tape o ?!?!

Ogbeni no make me laff o,emi o ti jeun lataaro,o

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Newmans: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2020
I'm in support of these guys the government doesn't know or understand the consequence of what they are doing to the Masses God help us.
Lockdown without palliative!!
Where is it happening? Or where has it happened before? know where only in Nigeria./

In this corona virus era I must say before hand, R.I.P to all wicked Nigeria's politicians.
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Avalancheman: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Baycard55:

Daily deaths in hundreds in now a thing of joy abi
Bro abeg recieve sense

You've quoted me out of context. I was trying to say that countries with terribly bad figures are also reopening... embarassed

So why shouldn't Nigeria with nothing close
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by stanluiz(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2020
doggedfighter:

Looks like Igbo own is even better grin. They have a whole tuber of yam grin. Is that one cup of garri they have in that nylon grin
FG even gave them expired and spoil rice to eat. grin

Despite defending and asslicking bubu ass.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by mordred44: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
They are not well informed. Tell them if they want to go out they are free to go to New York or Italy and roam around freely since they don't understand the situation the World is in at this time. Rubbish
may hunger not visit you and your family
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Em5(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Shut up!

Even those countries are already opening despite still recording daily deaths in hundreds... angry

Bros, the countries you're talking about took time (months of lockdown) to put their acts together, understood what they were up against, before considering reopening.
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by SEGLIZ: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2020
emmyfizzy12:

Who no get sense no get sense, how will they say they cannot pay people with the same surname... when we know so many people bearing exactly the same surname and are entirely not related...buhari is even tired of his own government if you ask him grin grin grin

you are actually right, if you willing to succeed as a leader in this country employ aliens, the use of Nigerians would only make you a failure.
we don't mean well for ourselves, those useless set of advisers and cabinet or fracture members what ever they are called chose to be are just evil and useless.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by TruthinAction: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Powerintoxicate:

Your comparison is not justified and all those who liked your comment reflects the shallow brains we have in Nigeria. Those countries you mentioned gave palliatives to everyone. What did your government do. I just hope you don't experience the hunger so many are experiencing.
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Iceberg3: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
nokatakata:

Ipod envious cretin will bring their usual foolis.hness to the thread. Your people are protesting and dying of hunger in imo state but you won't face that. Your fooli.shness, jealousy and obsession with SW wont let you think straight.
If you investigate the people burning tyres in ibeju, you will discover that 80% of them are ipod miscreants who escaped poverty in the SE to sell gala in traffic in the state they hate the most. Animals

So it's ipob people that are living in Lekki/Ibeju Lekki??
Wow,that's good o lolsssssss.

No need to ask who's existing in the suburbs of places like ..bariga,okokomaiko,ajegunle
shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by fefenoble88: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
which fucking situation,people who don't know how to beg,presently now beg to eat all in the name of COVID-19 Nigeria government has turned into politics.Mtcheew.
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by masterflowx(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
op is this Abijo/Sangotedo Area?

Lakowe
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Avalancheman: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Em5:

Bros, the countries you're talking about took time (months of lockdown) to put their acts together, understood what they were up against, before considering reopening.

How many months No country locked down before February except China, the epicenter, that locked down only the Wuhan province out of the whole country... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) / Wife Of Yusuf Bawa Is Dead, Osinbajo’s Escort Loses Wife After Escaping Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.