Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here (9997 Views)

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area / To 10 Reasons Why Your CV Will Never Get You Shortlisted For Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Quietly(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s][/s]
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Quietly(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Waiting patiently sir
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
@bro kokoboss can you help me send pm to him pls?
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Angelamanda247: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
Hello Guys,

The give away has ended. I know and understand that so many people sincerely and earnestly need support during this difficult time. I originally set out to assist 10 people here with N5k each but based on the request I extended it to 12 people totaling N60,000. Below are the beneficiaries:

1. Jashub
2. Emaax77
3. Pearlqueen
4. Sweetpoison22
5. Ability4ace
6. Kokoboss
7. JohnnyPalmer
8. NijjaKing
9. Oladayo12
10. Joeybillz
11. Chigold1
12. Quietly

I wish I could give more because there are still many people in need but that is all I can give out now. Please don't be offended if it didn't get to you. Worthy of mention is DrHarry who gave out N5k to Simplyglow on this same thread. Thank you also Dejt4U for taking out time to do some background check.

God in his infinite mercies will help each and every one of us.

Thank you.
please sir if though it is 1k I will appreciate
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
HAVE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY FOR A LONG TIME NOW SIR PLS SHOW ME SOME LOVE.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
THINKING OF HOW TO FEED TOMORROW
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
ALLAH WILL SURELY BLESS U IF U HELP ME SIR PLS
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Angelamanda247: 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
anyways thank you so much for the generosity, better luck for me next time and for those that got the money congrats
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 12:20am On Apr 28, 2020
pls bro bontia help me in any way you can i will appreciate.pls try anyhow.2062101062.uba bank
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Memberclub(m): 12:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Bontia:
Hello Guys,

The give away has ended. I know and understand that so many people sincerely and earnestly need support during this difficult time. I originally set out to assist 10 people here with N5k each but based on the request I extended it to 12 people totaling N60,000. Below are the beneficiaries:

1. Jashub
2. Emaax77
3. Pearlqueen
4. Sweetpoison22
5. Ability4ace
6. Kokoboss
7. JohnnyPalmer
8. NijjaKing
9. Oladayo12
10. Joeybillz
11. Chigold1
12. Quietly

I wish I could give more because there are still many people in need but that is all I can give out now. Please don't be offended if it didn't get to you. Worthy of mention is DrHarry who gave out N5k to Simplyglow on this same thread. Thank you also Dejt4U for taking out time to do some background check.

Thank you.

NB: All 12 beneficiaries have been sent the N5k . The funds set out for this has been exhausted.
I wasnt lucky Yesterday & today.

60k is quite a lot of money.
Thank you help people here

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by istifk(m): 12:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Any amount i get will be OK.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by born2begreat(m): 12:49am On Apr 28, 2020
You try... even if i’m not chosen today i may be picked tomorrow. May your source of income never dry. More blessings

Bontia:
Hello Guys,

1. Jashub
2. Emaax77
3. Pearlqueen
4. Sweetpoison22
5. Ability4ace
6. Kokoboss
7. JohnnyPalmer
8. NijjaKing
9. Oladayo12
10. Joeybillz
11. Chigold1
12. Quietly

Thank you.

NB: All 12 beneficiaries have been sent the N5k . The funds set out for this has been exhausted.

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Becca4007(f): 1:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Bontia:
I know so many people are going through a very tough time during this pandemic and the lockdown. I am not a rich guy but just being empathic. Nairaland is a forum I have benefited so much from in terms of information so I am giving out N5k each to 10 random people here. I just need people who are in real need of the money. Just genuinely type in here why you need the N5k and you may be just be among the 10 people.

By the special grace of God the world shall overcome this virus and the economic hardship.

Thank you.

I am just seeing this post, God bless the giver, may u never lack anything good in your life, never new there r still God sent on the planet earth.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nana44: 2:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Wish you the best
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Zindaya:
The only thing important for me now is to use the money and get food stuff causing as i'm typing this the only rice i have is not up

See pics
chai!!! See beggar when they follow me brag

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by truthfulperson: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2020
Bontia:
Hello Guys,

1. Jashub
2. Emaax77
3. Pearlqueen
4. Sweetpoison22
5. Ability4ace
6. Kokoboss
7. JohnnyPalmer
8. NijjaKing
9. Oladayo12
10. Joeybillz
11. Chigold1
12. Quietly

Thank you.

thank you so much , it is not easy , you are a kind man , thank you.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by maysimsimple(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2020
I sent you a mail bro.

quote author=Bontia post=88901190]I know so many people are going through a very tough time during this pandemic and the lockdown. I am not a rich guy but just being empathic. Nairaland is a forum I have benefited so much from in terms of information so I am giving out N5k each to 10 random people here. I just need people who are in real need of the money. Just genuinely type in here why you need the N5k and you may be just be among the 10 people.

By the special grace of God the world shall overcome this virus and the economic hardship.

Thank you.[/quote]
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by ilohemmy(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2020
2096140029 ILOH THANKGOD C. FCMB,,thanks so much my dear
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2020
But you told me that you are a cat with 9 lives na...

Chrislamic cat xup?
Imustsurvive:

I want you to take note that I didn't get anything from this thread even though I kept vigil over it, just like every other threads , still nothing.
I'm just telling you just so you know.
it was you that gave me this bad image when you called me a basterd on the first thread and my reactions out of the provocation has ruined my online reputation. no issue.
I'm tired , I need to stop disgracing myself here.
just know I didn't get anything oo.
good night.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Ezypretty: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Please help me I will use the money to buy foodstuffs for my family. My kids are crying for food. Umeadota Ezinwa Lilian first bank 3049928755
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Tallysmallz(f): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Good morning Bontia

Thank u for all you re doin. God bless u helping the needy here. please I desperately need ur help. I have 3 kids and a cousin to feed. My husband is deceased, he passed 3 years ago. I have been coping very wel before dis pandemic issue started. I sell bicycles and children clothes and toys but ryt now nobody is buying stuffs lyk dat and nobody is opening any shop since the lockdown. My savings is currently zero and even my business capital is exhausted. My children are starving sir please. One of my child (cousin) took ill and I can't even get him medicine yet. I urgently need all the help I can get. I need to feed my family. I'm d only catering for dem and I can't stand to see dem suffer. Pls help me I beg u in God name. Thank u for everything u do.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Cheryph200(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Cheryph200 post=88925978] please you need
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by ability4ace: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2020
Bontia:
Hello Guys,

1. Jashub
2. Emaax77
3. Pearlqueen
4. Sweetpoison22
5. Ability4ace
6. Kokoboss
7. JohnnyPalmer
8. NijjaKing
9. Oladayo12
10. Joeybillz
11. Chigold1
12. Quietly

Thank you.

thanks so much I really appreciate. God will answer your prayer
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2020
I'm seriously offended because you gave to even those who have gotten before while I'm yet to get 1Naira because of their forged sad stories, you just don't like my moniker , I even requested for assistance before many of them, i will never eat grass , God that created mouth and food will provide for my family, I blamed Coborano Roseb1 , no single soul can say he or she has given me here , I challenge you to come out to say it if you have but no whahala. imustsurvive , I'm optimistic . PEACE!!
Bontia:
Hello Guys,

1. Jashub
2. Emaax77
3. Pearlqueen
4. Sweetpoison22
5. Ability4ace
6. Kokoboss
7. JohnnyPalmer
8. NijjaKing
9. Oladayo12
10. Joeybillz
11. Chigold1
12. Quietly

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by 35samuelbassey: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
wow, i stumbled on dis post nd I decided to reply thru my frnd's acct on N'land. Sir though i got in late but I should be very greatful if I receive any little help frm u. I'm a single mother nd I just humbly need little financial assistance to aid feeding with my child! May God continue to bless You!

Dis is my account sir
Access Bank: Acc No: 0042811906
Name:Ezike Onyinye Henrrietta.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by jelove(f): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bontia:
Inbox me please
sorry could'nt get your message on time you can reach me on 08125191022
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Chigold1: 7:36pm On May 04, 2020
Greetings To You Bontia. Am Really Grateful For Your Help. I Want To Say A Big Thank You To You. God bless You ABUDANTLY.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by FatherChrismas: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I know its a long shot but let me try my Luck......0031339062 diamond access.
Done
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Udoboss(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2021
I needed it to but foodstuff in school
Gtb
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by stkevin(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2021
First bank
Thank u�

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

American University Of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Graduate Trainees Wanted At Mckinsey & Company / Pls Any Idea When Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, Sss. Is Recruiting??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.