Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) (898 Views)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) by boman2014: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
A Nigerian woman identified as Patience Eze
Chukwu has died while giving birth some days
ago.

The deceased woman hailed from Nkporo in
Ohafia, Abia state and died on 23rd of April,
during childbirth.

According to her husband, she died while
delivering a set of twins, a boy and a girl, one
year after her wedding.

The kids survived and are both doing well.
Patience has now been buried in a ceremony
attended by only a few people due to the
lockdown.

Her husband, identified as Evangelist Eze
Chukwu, shared photos of his wife taken on
their wedding day, January 4 2019 and another
of her casket on her burial day writing: “Today
is a year, 3 months and few days i got married
to you. Rest in peace. I will always love you.”

https://www.tori.ng/news/145373/nigerian-woman-dies-while-giving-birth-to-a-set-of.html

Re: Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) by boman2014: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2020
sad

Re: Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) by Moji12(f): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2020
This is tragic. cry
Re: Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) by Pavore9: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Painful.

Re: Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) by Perogbangba(f): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2020
chaiiii! So painful. May her soul rest in peace. What our mothers go through while trying to bring a life forth... May God bless all mothers.
Re: Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) by Horlubunmmy: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2020
chai! This is so sad.
Rest in peace ma'am.

Re: Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) by Bola146(f): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2020
angry cry Very sad
Re: Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2020
Painful. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) by Alennsar(f): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2020
May God console her family and her husband. May God provides for them everything they need to care for this children.

May this kind of tragic fate not befall anyone of us. May Allah grant every pregnant woman a very safe delivery. Aameen

Re: Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) by BlissB(f): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2020
One thing na to carry the 9 months belle, another one na to born safely....... so painful.......RIP ma and may God see your family through this trying times.....
Re: Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) by yvelchstores(f): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is so painful. Rip to her. I wish they just opted for CS,and brought the babies out... Not as last resort.
Despite it being very possible, it's extremely difficult for a first time mum to birth full term twins.
When I was pregnant for my child, my tummy was so big, I was now wondering where the baby will come out from. It was the mercy of God, and that was just one baby.

I don't know the story behind this but if a woman can't push, she should just be opened up before she gets exhausted and close to death.

In advanced countries there are remedies to contain pains during child birth like epideral and the likes. Here in nigeria, many woman push till they die. May God help our women.

Re: Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) by poshestmina(f): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
yvelchstores:
This is so painful. Rip to her. I wish they just opted for CS,and brought the babies out... Not as last resort.
Despite it being very possible, it's extremely difficult for a first time mum to birth full term twins.
When I was pregnant for my child, my tummy was so big, I was now wondering where the baby will come out from. It was the mercy of God, and that was just one baby.

I don't know the story behind this but if a woman can't push, she should just be opened up before she gets exhausted and close to death.

In advanced countries there are remedies to contain pains during child birth like epideral and the likes. Here in nigeria, many woman push till they die. May God help our women.

Honestly Caesarian section is NOT a crime or a curse . I heard a story of how a woman bluntly refused to have a surgery even when the baby was under duress ,she rather gathered people and started praying .

Until the baby died in her stomach and she finally had to do the same surgery to bring out the dead child. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed .
Worst part she's has been ttc for years embarassed.

Till as I type ,she hasn't still delivered. undecided
Re: Woman Dies While Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins A Year After Wedding (photos) by yvelchstores(f): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
poshestmina:

Honestly Caesarian section is NOT a crime or a curse . I heard a story of how a woman bluntly refused to have a surgery even when the baby was under duress ,she rather gathered people and started praying .

Until the baby died in her stomach and she finally had to do the same surgery to bring out the dead child. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed .
Worst part she's has been ttc for years embarassed.

Till as I type ,she hasn't still delivered. undecided

OMG. That's the most painful, going through CS for a dead baby. I wish her the best this year.

2 Kids, No Husband | Widowed At 24 / How To Identify People With Low Self Esteem / "What If"