Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha (22285 Views)

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara / See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by TruthsFM: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Impeachment: Tell us what Gov. Sim Fubara did, else… — BBN’s Tacha ask Wike and Rivers State lawmakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBTtAa_0Dl4?si=DG11Ux4HxQQX0p_O

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by TruthsFM: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hmm 🤔
Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Writing44(f): 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Everybody wants to blow over night

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Karlovich: 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
embarassed Wike is towing the path of Awolowo and it can only lead to ratak.

57 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Taylor94: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Make sim and Wike fight bone bone who win go respect each other

Because alcohol dey deceive Wike

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by TruthsFM: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hmm Fubara is on fire 🔥

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by TruthsFM: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
To set the record straight, Rt. Hon. Edison is the Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly. He is recognised by the law and the executive body. Rivers people should disregard any other body masquerading as Mr. Speaker. If you want to challenge Edison, go to Court!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by TruthsFM: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
There can be only one Gov, says Abe, condemns attack on Fubara

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Againstallodds: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Wike should focus on Abuja and leave portharcourt

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by TruthsFM: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
Out of 16 Rivers state commissioners Wike nominated 15 ,Sim nominated 1

Wike decides how allocation will be spent

Wike decides when the governor should travel out of Rivers state and who he should meet and not to meet

Wike decides who should visit state house and who not to

What happened yesterday can be called true libration

These are the strong allegations and opinions of His Royal highness Anabs Sara-Igbe on arisetv

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by TruthsFM: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
Contrary to what people say, Sim and Wike had no “agreement.” yes, Sim pledged loyalty to Wike but Wike turned it into slavery. How can you be in Abuja and be controlling the daily visitors in and out of Govt house? Even the security apparatus in the state was controlled by Wike.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by TruthsFM: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
Rivers People wear yourrrrr Jeans.
Gov. Sim don wear him own jeans .

8 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by TruthsFM: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
The master plan of PH CITY is going to be looked at again and remodeled. Properties that were forcefully taken and sold by Fmr. Gov Wike are going to be seized by the RVSG. Gov Sim wants to work and serve Rivers people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by TruthsFM: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
GOV. FUBARA FOILS ATTEMPT TO ASSASSINATE HIM, CONDEMNS BURNING OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX

...Asks disgruntled lawmakers to show justification for impeachment plot

Governor of Rivers State, Sir Siminalayi Fubara has foiled attempt by some compromised police officers who shot at him with the intention to kill while he visited to assess the extent of damages done as aftermath of bombing of the State House of Assembly complex by some hoodlums.

Sir Fubara who had visited the complex, greeted by well meaning Rivers youths on Monday, described as unfortunate the attempt by some disgruntled persons to forcefully take over control of the assembly and condemned the burning of sections of the building of such important public institution built with taxpayers money.

"The truth is that, everybody who knows me know that I am a peaceful person. I can never ever, even if I am aware that there is a plot to impeach me for whatever reason be part of such destruction.

"I am worried that a facility like this that we used taxpayers money to build will be destroyed for selfish reason just to please somebody. From what I have seen, even the security is compromised because they were shooting at me directly. The DC operations was shooting at me," the governor emphasised.

Governor Fubara described as null and void any illegal legislative actions that has been taken by some members who held a purported plenary session and said: "let it be on record, whoever masterminded the attack at the assembly is trying to divert attention."

Addressing Rivers youths, Governor Fubara commended them for standing up to protect the interest of Rivers State and said he is not scared about impeachment but such action had to be properly explained and justified.

"If Siminalayi Fubara is impeached, I won't be the first, neither will I be the last. But what is important is that any attempt that is not justified will be resisted. Let them come out and tell Rivers people the offence that I have committed to warrant impeachment.

"But my happiness this morning is that the people of Rivers State represented by everyone of you here is with us. I can go home and sleep. Let me assure Rivers people that we will continue to defend them, protect you people and ensure that they will enjoy the dividends of democracy."

Signed

Boniface Onyedi
SSA, Media to the Governor of Rivers State

Monday, October 30, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by TruthsFM: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nyesom Wike Allegedly Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation

Siminalayi Fubara is reported to have offered to give 10%. Wike appointed almost all the commissioners, SAs for him

Lawyer, Activist And Pan-Africanist, Chetam Thierry Nwala

Full Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbzWapTRoiA
Show more

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by TruthsFM: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
APC boys are funny. They said the news sacking Chairmen and CoS is false, forgetting that the man who denied the news was nominated to be Commissioner by Wike. We are going to know those with true information by the time House leadership under Edison resume work. Melembe melembe!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Firefyta: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
She has the right to ask as a bonafide daughter of the state.
The Governor should just win the hearts of his people by using the states enormous resources to serve to the best of his ability,through infrastructural and human capital development.
Even if he had no intentions initially.
Only that can secure him a second term.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
This one want to put mouth in political issue wey pass am..
Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Pandev(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
This olosho wan trend

60 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by AchrafHakimi: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fubara should revoke Wike's certificate of origin as an indigene of Rivers State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Kingosytex(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Wike is just a selfish greedy man. We know he's PDAPC that Tinubu referred to during his campaign cheesy
Why does he want to control Fubara? Did anyone control him?
Why can't he allow Fubara to reign and ensure dividends of democracy gets to the people?
He wants to be in Abuja and Rivers at the same time, isn't that the height of greed?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Available9: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Racoon(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Lawlessness like this can only happen in a jungle like Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Available9: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fubara is a fool...you settled with wike and you believe it is settled ? You are Indeed a small boy...

Wike calmed you down to enable him perfect his plan... You will tune your tv station one morning to see that you have indeed been impeached...you need to learn how to fight and defeat the devil

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by press9jatv: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
What Tacha said here is very true. Fubara will never be impeached. Infact he will win his reelection back in 2027. Over 90% of the good people of Rivers State loves Fubara

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Kobicove(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
I trust yeyebrities, they will all latch on to this to relaunch themselves into the public eye grin
Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Antoeni(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
He Refused to Remit 25% Of Rivers State Allocation to Him (Wike)

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by stuffs2002: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
What does Tacha know

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by ken6488(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
digboto:
Why is this one putting mouth in politics? Does this look like wig or skin care?
she is from river state she has the right to ask

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha by Bizibi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
TruthsFM:
Contrary to what people say, Sim and Wike had no “agreement.” yes, Sim pledged loyalty to Wike but Wike turned it into slavery. How can you be in Abuja and be controlling the daily visitors in and out of Govt house? Even the security apparatus in the state was controlled by Wike.
wike nor Sabi play Godfather,he is definitely going to make mistake contesting against tinubu in the next election. Someone like wike will definitely make the mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Actually The Difference Between A Ruler And A Leader? / OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! / Payment Of $462m For Fighter Jets, Impeachable Offence, Reps Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.