Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò (1068 Views)

This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders / A Gift From iLegendd [PICTURE] To Be Deleted Soon / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò by Tominix(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ilegendd

Re: Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò by Tominix(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Had an issue with the hand
Re: Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò by iLegendd(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Looks like "tracing" we used to do in primary school. Though, keep at it and you'll get better. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Re: Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò by Tominix(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
iLegendd:
Looks like "tracing" we used to do in primary school. Though, keep at it and you'll get better. Rome wasn't built in a day.
I didn't trace it, it is a picture i got online. . . Just wasted my time
Re: Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò by Tominix(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
iLegendd:
How do you expect me to trace it from my phone

Re: Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò by MJBOLT: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tominix:

Re: Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò by dukeprince50: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tominix:
Thats easy, we can all draw that, painting is the difficult thing.
Re: Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò by Tozic: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tominix:
Had an issue with the hand

you don't have cardboard paper or plane sheet to draw this? did I hear you say you had an issue with the hand?

geez.....

gimme some break... in some situations you don't have or need to push yourself to do what's not inherent.
Re: Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò by Tominix(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tozic:

you don't have cardboard paper or plane sheet to draw this? did I hear you say you had an issue with the hand?

geez.....

gimme some break... in some situations you don't have or need to push yourself to do what's not inherent.
Guy to be sincere i don't get I draw for fun sootonguecheesytonguecheesy
Re: Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò by Tominix(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
Thats easy, we can all draw that, painting is the difficult thing.
Go an draw urs
Re: Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò by Tozic: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tominix:
Are you listening to ur self mumu boy, i wónder how riele is able to talk with an immature kid like you
K.
Re: Ilegendd This Is My Art Work Ò by Tominix(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tozic:
K.
Don't try to play the victim here punk !!!

Girls With Big Asssssss / Carrot Oil For Romantic Hair & Skin / Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak