Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak (1066 Views)

Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions / Abuja Big Guy bleeping A LovePeddler In A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Mercisharelove(f): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Met this uptown funk yesterday, wow, we got on chatting.

The pains she's been through, I thought I have had pains until I listened to her storytelling.

There is this vivid point she made that stood up higher than everything she ever told me.

She said...........GM.........L.....

" Your Body will never be satisfied it doesn't matter what style you apply during sex, I have tried all sorts, she said the moment sicknesses checked into your world, it will be difficult even to meet the sex needs of one partner who pay your bills, and he too like many others came for your body.

Not because they ever cared for your future or any good thinking of you. They just want to explore you and have you display fully nudes Clicks"

She said, "you know my body is what I sell and when I am carrying diseases and infections, my partner's wouldn't realise that by kissing and entertaining them will transfer some of my ailments. She broke down many many times in tears while sharing her heart with me...

She said I have caused so many pains in many homes, I have shattered many families, I thought I would always be comfortable. Now I am trying to settle down and I am very sure I am going to reap what I have sowed.

The threatening calls I get each day is frustrating, for clients I have collected endorsements looking like flairs but in reality it's to go with my girls to rock the boards, Bleep the polls and entertaining the body.."

The body of man she said would never be satisfied no matter the sex style men will discover, even in the future.

Discipline your body to do the right stuff, and I assure you life will be well live without regrets. Your body is like the earth. Set your mind above. She ended

What are my saying, your body isn't every one's playing field, respect yourself and carry yourself with honours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2020
That Lady is heartless sha.
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Mercisharelove(f): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by champrince: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2020
NNU0000:
That Lady is heartless sha.
u can say it again
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
What do u mean by heartless?

People just refuse to come to terms with the fact that most of these active fellows with multiple partners no matter how sexually appealing, visually stimulating they look are in reality reservoirs of assorted STIs
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Agboki: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2020
Last last Na her body her business I b nobody 2 judge her no body holy pass.
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Mercisharelove(f): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2020
What
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Habinibi: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Met this uptown funk yesterday, wow, we got on chatting.

The pains she's been through, I thought I have had pains until I listened to her storytelling.

There is this vivid point she made that stood up higher than everything she ever told me.

She said...........GM.........L.....

" Your Body will never be satisfied it doesn't matter what style you apply during sex, I have tried all sorts, she said the moment sicknesses checked into your world, it will be difficult even to meet the sex needs of one partner who pay your bills, and he too like many others came for your body.

Not because they ever cared for your future or any good thinking of you. They just want to explore you and have you display fully nudes Clicks"

She said, "you know my body is what I sell and when I am carrying diseases and infections, my partner's wouldn't realise that by kissing and entertaining them will transfer some of my ailments. She broke down many many times in tears while sharing her heart with me...

She said I have caused so many pains in many homes, I have shattered many families, I thought I would always be comfortable. Now I am trying to settle down and I am very sure I am going to reap what I have sowed.

The threatening calls I get each day is frustrating, for clients I have collected endorsements looking like flairs but in reality it's to go with my girls to rock the boards, Bleep the polls and entertaining the body.."

The body of man she said would never be satisfied no matter the sex style men will discover, even in the future.

Discipline your body to do the right stuff, and I assure you life will be well live without regrets. Your body is like the earth. Set your mind above. She ended

What are my saying, your body isn't every one's playing field, respect yourself and carry yourself with honours.

Okay you mean say you say wetin be say you want to say.
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Mercisharelove(f): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Welcome
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Mercisharelove(f): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jesus Christ
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Mercisharelove(f): 3:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Jo
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Welcome

damn look at your dicksucking lips
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by tobechi74: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2020
When I saw club owner,
I thought Chelsea football club owner
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Mercisharelove(f): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2020
HouseAtreides:

damn look at your dicksucking lips

Condemned
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Condemned

Yeah condemned to getting my dìck lodged deep inside your pink pussy tongue
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Mercisharelove(f): 3:00am On Oct 10, 2020
HouseAtreides:

Yeah condemned to getting my dìck lodged deep inside your pink pussy tongue

Like your dad did, instead of wasting the sperm he brought forth a fish in place of human. How your mum's crying she gave birth to a crayfish
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Mercisharelove(f): 4:15am On Oct 10, 2020
Like I'm toiling to bring back your sister's from unmarried relationships, what a shame, and you are here not able to control your mad senses, what a being. You better go get down with your fellow flies as you always does

Some beast think everyone is turned on by any object of sin I am pure from your sinful blood
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Like your dad did, instead of wasting the sperm he brought forth a fish in place of human. How your mum's crying she gave birth to a crayfish

I fùcked your mother already bitch. I came all over her ugly face
Re: Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak by Mercisharelove(f): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2020
When you encounter a crayfish it's always bent over.

Bend republic

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Sleep At Night? Boyfriend Snatcher Lady Calls Out Dorathy Bachor / Did I OverReact / My Father Said His not Sending Me Money Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.