Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria (54724 Views)

Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction / Mass Job Losses Loom In Q1 2023 Amid Naira Crisis - Manufacturers, Economist / See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by annisy(f): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
It is just unavoidable!!!
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Nairalandmonika: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tissaia:
Damn nigger is alright.. this guy av created his little world and living in it. Stop smoking weed come back to reality there's nothing issoright in mass job losses
So mass job losses, should we kill ourselves or is there anything we can do about it?
To panic over this is to panic over nothing.

Las Las we go dey alright.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Tissaia(f): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Investmentfreak:

grin grin
Everything is alright
lol
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Luckydubby7(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
hustla:

If you die now or catch corona, how u go go the job?
. Which corona virus? The fake one in Nigeria or the the real one in China, USA, Spain UK, etc?

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Avalancheman: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
hustla:

If you die now or catch corona, how u go go the job?

How many times shall we tell you people cannot kill everybody
How many confirmed cases are dying

Coronavirus is not for Africa!

2 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Jamiuolatoye(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
This Cases they are talking about are they invisible?? Can't we see them?? Fed up Mehn
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Patoski7(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tissaia:
Damn nigger is alright.. this guy av created his little world and living in it. Stop smoking weed come back to reality there's nothing issoright in mass job losses
dats the joy smoking weed brings, u no go understand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by snowland(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
PHijo:

Nigeria is NOT part of the world's economy!
That is happened in economies that count is NOT a reason for the same to happen here. There will be less job losses in Saudi Arabia and Russsia despite being more interwoven with the global economy because the prepared, Nigeria failed to prepare, failed to act and will suffer the consequences.
Abeg, search for the number of people that already filed for unemployment benefits in the US, that'll give you more insight into why I said it's happening all over the world. Yes I agree some countries will suffer more than others but yes, all countries of the world will be affected in one way or the other.

6 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by coolex188: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Contact us for your fancy Ankara face mask at cheap price and we deliver up to 10,000unit. Stay save

Local Tailors are making Gstring
They call it face mask , check your product very well before buying it...

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by zedegit: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tissaia:

Kina da kyau.

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Boc007(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Are we about to see the end of a country called Nigeria?

God forbid....
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Nairalandmonika: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
jumper524:
We aint see nothing yet, keep hoping for collar white job..
In Nigeria there's no job, not white blue pink or yellow. And don't mention farming to me. Subsistence farming is simply rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Prayers are not needed.
The ineptitude of the quota system almajiris who have been ruling (and are still ruling) the zoo, has already destroyed it.
Wait for its final collapse.
somez:
The prayers of thy enemy shall not prevail

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Osidazz19: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Almost 30 million people have filled for unemployment in the US in just 4 weeks. Nothing is unimaginable right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Jerome2003: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hey friends am a graphic designer and I design anything you want be it logo flyer or business card and so forth...check my signature or look below for my WhatsApp number.thanks
Check below!!!!!!!
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Jerome2003: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jerome2003:
Hey friends am a graphic designer and I design anything you want be it logo flyer or business card and so forth...check my signature or look below for my WhatsApp number.thanks
Check below!!!!!!!
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by tete7000(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
When illiterates take over power, the people suffer.

5 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Osidazz19: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Glink2018:
As long as gala and soft drinks still dey,
Igbo people go survive....70 percents of these gala and soft drinks hawkers on our expressway are from the Yeast....
Some of them are former bank officers...

And some Igbo Ladies will join the night brothel business. Ashewo work and Igbo ladies are inseparable

Danm, you are colder than ICE. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by oxiide22(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tissaia:
when did I become ur amarya
lol! the name just sound sweet that's y. by the way, don't u lyk 2b my...one day?
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Osidazz19: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
tete7000:
When illiterates take over power, the people suffer.

Like Donald Trump?

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Now listen and listen carefully

When you get to see this mantra in a civilized world o i say CIVILIZED WORLD

headline

after the disease the debt

where do that leave the zoological rep you are living in eh

What you do not know is the rich world are borrowing so much to fight this virus

remember the music that goes after the show the play lol
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Tissaia(f): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
oxiide22:
lol! the name just sound sweet that's y. by the way, don't u lyk 2b my...one day?
I don't know you yet
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Jaspaman: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why keep searching for jobs when you can make lots of money doing this??. Check my signature and mail me if you're interested and i will share it to you..
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Not unexpected.

Anyway, our MD sent out a circular last week and we would be having a nationwide online meeting tomorrow. He said there would be no layoff for now. Honestly, they shouldn’t even think of that considering the profits dey declare/share.

However, if it gets to that- it would be on a FIFO basis. For once, I am happy to be a subordinate.

Those ones that have been eating money since should rest, we just dey start our life/career.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by YorubaPrince: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
DontBeStupid:
The collapse of the zoo is imminent
Wait for it...
Next!

Typical foolish okoro savage.
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by CoronaVirusPro: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Inevitable!
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Modsfav: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
The collapse of the zoo is the worst nightmare of afonja zombies and their almajiri masters.
It sends shivers down your spines... LOL
It is too late, THE ZOO MUST FALL!!!
YorubaPrince:

Typical foolish okoro savage.

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
better, we should all be jobless.

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by letitrainnow(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Get prepared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.