Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria (54749 Views)

Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction / Mass Job Losses Loom In Q1 2023 Amid Naira Crisis - Manufacturers, Economist / See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by babatee1985(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
inoki247:
Lol Las Las everybody go start Yahoo

or

people wey wan go legit go waka go learn Tailor and start producing Facemask
Where is the maga that you want to dupe when the world is already in Corona trouble?
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by isholamedoo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
it's a bad score against our fragile and devastated economy!
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Hezmatosky: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Were there jobs before? Abi if other countries are talking of unemployment rise we go folo dey talk?
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Contact us for your fancy Ankara face mask at cheap price and we deliver up to 10,000unit. Stay save

This lockdown has already been a blessing to some people, 10,000 units
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Were there jobs before? Abi if other countries are talking of unemployment rise we go folo dey talk?

Osumi o
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.independent.ng/unimaginable-mass-job-losses-loom-in-nigeria/

Don’t worry.

In Chief Economist Buhari is well-equipped to take Nigeria out of the economic quagmire.
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Luckydubby7(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Godfather03:
Am looking on the brighter side
Their will also be vacancies, and this time around is going to be the big positions....
. How my dear
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Questions like how citizens would manage through with support from the government in the event of job losses is what we should be asking our president..but that man is no where ready to answer questions on a daily on the happenings in the country
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by megastarlv(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
�����which job
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by BastardSage: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Inevitable!
[/s]
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Elzakzaky: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
DontBeStupid:
The collapse of the zoo is imminent
Wait for it...
Next!
Follow the advice of your moniker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
It changes nothing
The collapse of the zoo is inevitable
Your fulani masters (quota system almajiris) are doing a very good job in that regard

Wait for it...
Elzakzaky:

Follow the advice of your moniker
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Slimranky(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sometimes you have to separate yourself to get the job done. Just to keep a clear head because ppl might not see your vision until it’s manifested.But wait a minute this lockdown and not going to work I must confess affected me even the Uncut weed I normally buy from my dealer I can't no more because there's a curfew In my state and my nigga can't travel to the nearby village to purchase it, how do I console my self these period without smoking weed,Even the smallie in my work place that makes me happy I haven't seen her for a month now we stopped working, now I realize that hood babe sure pass she go just stroll come around

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by divo(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Contact us for your fancy Ankara face mask at cheap price and we deliver up to 10,000unit. Stay save
where are u?
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Focusmind: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
somez:
The prayers of thy enemy shall not prevail

So, indirectly, you are accepting that Nigeria is a Zoo. You should have ignored the guy than lending credence to his assertion.
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Nairalandmonika: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
coolex188:

Local Tailors are making Gstring
They call it face mask , check your product very well before buying it...
Any face mask will do for now.

If a carrier is wearing face mask and that Carrier cough, the simple material face mask will trap the droplets from the carrier's mouth, this will definitely reduce the transmission of the virus

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by walkwithgod(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
sirblend:
Nice one..
This is an opportunity to relocate to Lagos.

Relocate to Lagos go do wetin ?

when 85% of the population are wallowing in poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by unbiase(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Definitely the rate of job loss will be massive and have started already,yet what these our leaders know is lock down upon lockdown with no viable measures to curtail the virus as well and proper means to care for the citizens.I fear the worst for this country.
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jobless boy, are you a product of "chrislam"?
Imustsurvive:
better, we should all be jobless.
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Sunshyne200(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Last las we all go dey alright

Damnnnnn baby girl.

A life without weed is not worth living
Humans hate what they don't understand

And moreover i don't see this news as a good news
We all are feeling it. Even my side don red
No Heineken no cash. Just tiger beer for almost one week now
And even a real niggarrr is about to sell his ride(car)
Broke already. Am about to sell that ride( picture below)

But wait a minute....... damnnnnn. Just checked your profile. And i must say you posses this body that represents the true beauty of a woman. And your eyes they look like two drop of coffee in a cloud of milk
You are beautiful.... Damnnnnnn

How far with the car? Price?
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by miniyi018(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Just yesterday we had an online meeting and my boss announced that everyone's contracts of employment has been suspended until the end of the pandemic.
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
DontBeStupid:
Jobless boy, are you a product of "chrislam"?

don't be a fool boy, anyone who told you that you have a job is only fooling you, yahoo yahoo no be work oo

you are only destroying your future, pray you don't raise nonsense children.

e better make you sell that your car and start crayfish business
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Jentilia(f): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
I am very scared of my job
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Congrats321(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
How much for the ride?
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Last las we all go dey alright

Damnnnnn baby girl.

A life without weed is not worth living
Humans hate what they don't understand

And moreover i don't see this news as a good news
We all are feeling it. Even my side don red
No Heineken no cash. Just tiger beer for almost one week now
And even a real niggarrr is about to sell his ride(car)
Broke already. Am about to sell that ride( picture below)

But wait a minute....... damnnnnn. Just checked your profile. And i must say you posses this body that represents the true beauty of a woman. And your eyes they look like two drop of coffee in a cloud of milk
You are beautiful.... Damnnnnnn
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Basher8583: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tissaia:
Damn nigger is alright¿. this guy av created his little world and living in it. Stop smoking weed. come back to reality..., there's nothing issoright in mass job losses

Maybe you should join him to relax your stress
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
This and the looming recession should be what every young person in Nigeria should be worried and tweeting/posting about
But no.Its Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos that is the problem.
A Useless mass of humanity.
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by sirblend: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
walkwithgod:

Relocate to Lagos go do wetin ?

when 85% of the population are wallowing in poverty.

shocked shocked
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by cashtips(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.independent.ng/unimaginable-mass-job-losses-loom-in-nigeria/
who has benefited from the promised 774000 employment in eash local government ?
The promised loan by CBN by Nisral mfb another mirage
Ministry of humanitarian affairs discriminate it offers
Local government cannot give or refuses to give
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Imustsurvive:

I'm a product of chrislam
Na so
Fake christains everywhere.
Re: Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria by deleo16(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) / Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? / How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.