Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight (43255 Views)

New Year Day: President Tinubu To Address The Nation At 7am / June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by DrBasit(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lockdown will be relaxed in Lagos, Ogun, FCT, wearing of mask & other safety measures will be strictly enforced. No interstate movement now... Schools, Churches, Mosques and other public gatherings will remain prohibited for the next two weeks. Economic activities only allowed.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by kings09(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:
Let the lockdown continue

That’s the best decision

E be like say na u de feed me abi. Wetin de worry una sef
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Saintinoo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
They should ease the lockdown, Tokyo is not on lockdown and they have lil case, let’s practice social distancing and ban congregation of 10 people and above, I want to travel this week
Even if they ease the lockdown, interstate travels remain closed.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by sencekompis: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Rechargeable president, is nearing 60%
By 8pm 61%

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Adewale1603(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
It's a matter of choosing the lesser evil, Hunger or Covid 19, Hunger= continue lockdown. Covid 19= End lock down, Face Virus
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by burgerpay1: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
emeijeh:
I can bet my balls, the broadcast has been recorded since Friday, 24th April.

Na to press play by 8:00pm

Buhari, if you like, goof like Ramaphosa

[img]https://media./images/4a8c29b0b5f82ea7d28e5e4ec8bcc350/tenor.gif[/img]
E no kukuma be live broadcast, so dem go edit that part comot cheesy
Atleast u must hv known a little bit of d said recorded broadcast by now.Pls what was it all about? Just a hint I demanded.�
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by SirKomA(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
The robot president has been handed a 3 paged written speech that he knows nothing about. He is currently going through the written speech to get familiar with the words. The recorded speech will be taken to the studio for editing. Which will then be played to Nigerians by 8 pm.

Stay tuned.

Did I hear you say stay tuned? No point of staying tuned when we hardly hear anything the clueless robot says.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by kings09(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Any Decision My President Takes Is For The Good The Nation...

May God Bless Buhari!
E be like say na you de feed Nigerians abi.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
OK fine
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Enyeazu(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
[b][/b] Buhari set to Address Nigerians by 8pm, finger crossed
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by prinsam30: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
prerecorded as usual

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by 8stargeneral: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
After rehearsal

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Denique(f): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
emeijeh:
I can bet my balls, the broadcast has been recorded since Friday, 24th April.

Na to press play by 8:00pm

Buhari, if you like, goof like Ramaphosa

[img]https://media./images/4a8c29b0b5f82ea7d28e5e4ec8bcc350/tenor.gif[/img]
E no kukuma be live broadcast, so dem go edit that part comot cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by KingNom(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Another one loading?

Do you know you are to live forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set for Now and when you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) Acts 4:12

Adam's sin, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus and died in your place (God's mercy) John 3:16

PLEASE SAY:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get and study the Bible and rhapsody of realities regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Buhari should be the last of his kind to ever govern this country. For how long are we going to be listening to his pre-wriiten scripts? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by kaludestiny10(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Is he the producer of the record label?
burgerpay1:
Atleast u must hv known a little bit of d said recorded broadcast by now.Pls what was it all about? Just a hint I demanded.�
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by letitrainnow(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
We have already hookup since am.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Kpotomkpra: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
We are waiting......
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by tracy23: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
I hope its not to impose another 2 weeks lock down
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by okomile(f): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
emeijeh:

Happy birthday

Wow!

Thank you

God bless
I appreciate
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Ryocaj(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Make he sha no talk rubbish
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
sad news upcoming
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by donjancd19(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Convik.1.9 part 3,it will be very interesting movie,watch out!
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by spafu(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

May God Bless Buhari!
A zombie will always be a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Glo4issy(f): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
we are waiting
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by JoseRaji(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Pre-recorded address with bathroom slippers
Please tell me how exactly you can deduce that he's wearing bathroom slippers in that picture?
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Champneys: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Baba Covik-1.9
Brace yourselves for an extension of the lockdown!
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by eaglez(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
They should ease the lockdown, Tokyo is not on lockdown and they have lil case, let’s practice social distancing and ban congregation of 10 people and above, I want to travel this week
Na now you talk true, simply say you want to travel, no be to dey use Tokyo that is close to an ideal society/country as a case study. Social distancing is not our culture, some people will unconsciously forget themselves and start coming closer, any way sha we go dey practice am.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by OChimex: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

May God Bless Buhari!

For the good of the nation?

He comes out only to lockdown then go inside house lock himself up they enjoy.

Ask yourself one big question, what president does nothing than to lockdown the economy and lock himself up in a house without assembling sound economic teams to think of the way out of the economic sufferings of his people and the about to collapse economy?

Every sensible country knows that this virus will linger for long, hence the need to start finding ways to keep the economy out of collapse.

The only thing this one does is once his two weeks lockdown expires, he rushed out from his hideout and lock it up again and go hide.

If you were a father will you lock yourself inside while your children cry of hunger and help?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Modsfav: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
extension continues...
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Sultan4000: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
whatever the mr long thin president talk na final I don miss football mk e open road faah
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by dometome: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
How did NNamdi KAnu get to know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo / Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.