Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight (43277 Views)

New Year Day: President Tinubu To Address The Nation At 7am / June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Slimranky(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Everyday sit and wish I could start again. So many unnecessary mistakes. Different ways I could’ve handled shit. But I can’t dwell on it. No guilt, no fear & no regret. Ama start fresh from now.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Mskrisx(f): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

You are hear to rescue the harlot called Mskrisx

She is just an ordinary tailor. That a guarantee that she cant go far in life

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who be tailor?
Lwkmd. Rotfl. Abegggiii grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Galactico4ever(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mskrisx:
This ur reply wear Pampers. grin grin
You talk wetin? LOL
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Jombojombo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Any Decision My President Takes Is For The Good The Nation...

May God Bless Buhari!

Simple sentence u can not construct

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by CoronaVirusPro: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mskrisx:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who be tailor?
Lwkmd. Rotfl. Abegggiii grin grin grin grin

It doesn't change the fact that you are a church rat
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
fortran12:

Na only thousands. Millions die every year from various diseases. Why do u think corona is more dangerous? Malaria kills more than corona. Most people that have the virus get better
the lockdown might be called off.......

Africa has no health care system.....
the west do it won't be funny when Lagos start recording 300 deaths a day by September......
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Mskrisx(f): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Omo, this first reply really pain u oo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin na wa
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by BastardSage: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

[/s]
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by CoronaVirusPro: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
BastardSage:
[s][/s]

Toys
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by tonididdy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Extension 101 grin

Lagos una doe oh
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by BastardSage: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Gibberish!
[/s]
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by tonididdy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
fortran12:

Na only thousands. Millions die every year from various diseases. Why do u think corona is more dangerous? Malaria kills more than corona. Most people that have the virus get better
But malaria is not contagious and can be prevented unlike covid19
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by LINTUNE(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
emeijeh:
I can bet my balls, the broadcast has been recorded since Friday, 24th April.

Na to press play by 8:00pm

Buhari, if you like, goof like Ramaphosa

[img]https://media./images/4a8c29b0b5f82ea7d28e5e4ec8bcc350/tenor.gif[/img]
E no kukuma be live broadcast, so dem go edit that part comot cheesy
lol..is this real
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by BastardSage: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

It's 2020.
[/s]
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by hybridblood07(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
And people should died of hunger?
sarrki:
Let the lockdown continue

That’s the best decision
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by BastardSage: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
[left]
CoronaVirusPro:

Malarkey!
[/left][/s]
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Jostoman: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:
Let the lockdown continue

That’s the best decision
and some village people go dey one Conner now dey look you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Okoroawusa: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
In as much as I would love the lockdown to be eased there is nothing I can do if the president decides to extend it.

I Love PMB
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by BastardSage: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Who asked for your biography?

Dunce!

[/s]
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by EWIN(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nigeria is a Zoo......What a useless president....... very lifeless,,,,,,,Nigeria is a zoo ,Africa is Shithole

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Jostoman: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Any Decision, My President Takes, Is For The Good OF The Nation...

May God Bless Buhari!
that hazard money wey you dey collect from government must stop today

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by suremanpatriot: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
ANY RULER THAT DIES OF COVID19 IS A PHAROH undecided
THE MASSES ARE BATTLE READY...
COMING WEEK IS TOTAL BURNDOWN From lockdown to full scale war against looters, their houses and dormains not spared ,d masses are bracing up to unleash near amagidon inferno to ravage oppressive orders givers.undecided
America is busy paying their citizens to resume life but africa rulers are busy wreckin havoc on their fellow citizens and causin more hardship to kill their citizens.God is saving the masses with this covid19,evil africa rulers will be annihilated. undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by piper7(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
The robot president has been handed a 3 paged written speech that he knows nothing about. He is currently going through the written speech to get familiar with the words. The recorded speech will be taken to the studio for editing. Which will then be played to Nigerians by 8 pm.

Stay tuned.
Christ!!!
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by BastardSage: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
Then we're prepared for the aftermath wails from wailers. Another opportunity to wail
[/s]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by BastardSage: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Evening newspaper trying to vent fraustration. Better go get busy with your sewing machine.

Old hag!
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas / FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.