Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight (43253 Views)

New Year Day: President Tinubu To Address The Nation At 7am / June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by yeahgood: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
It is normal to deride leaders, well done. When you lead in your own capacity you shall get 100%

ignis:
The robot president has been handed a 3 paged written speech that he knows nothing about. He is currently going through the written speech to get familiar with the words. The recorded speech will be taken to the studio for editing. Which will then be played to Nigerians by 8 pm.

Stay tuned.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Felincous(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
If you still don't believe that Covid-19 is real, meet the 3 patients discharged in Akwa Ibom state today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8knU5rMLD7Y
Dont 4get to subscribe too.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by scoundrel(f): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Is it already two weeks after the last address? In sane countries presidents are giving press conferences daily so humans can believe they are also affected like the masses. Here secrecy is the order of the day. How will I believe he understands the plight of the masses if he doesn’t speak on it daily? Familiarity most times gives an idea into a person’s thought process. I guess he’s afraid we’ll discover his lack of compassion for the average Nigerian hence the sparse speeches since the pandemic. Speaking of familiarity, it doesn’t take much to know the users here are from low-income families. It’s evident in their write-ups. This place is only broke guys chatting with broke females on the daily. Who knows? I believe it’s full of broke guys congregating with fellow broke males who they believe are females. You members are below me.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by hekkyboi: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
StarUp:
Fellow Nigerians, your 14 days lockdown has been renewed successfully. Thank you for choosing Covid19. grin
pls open those legs wide so i can see through biko
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by eaglez(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin cheesy cheesy
StarUp:
Fellow Nigerians, your 14 days lockdown has been renewed successfully. Thank you for choosing Covid19. grin
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by eaglez(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Norphiee:
Buhari lifts curfew or not, Lagos State Gov already lifts curfew for 2weeks���
And if the federal extends by 2 weeks then the curfew lifted by Lagos remains invalid. It is one of the states in fact the epicentre of covid-19 in Nigeria so it is of utmost interest to the federal government.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by zudozz: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
me I no dey understand wetin him dey talk.. I go read am up later.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by sarrki(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

But boss the lockdown is not achieving it's aim. People are still loitering everywhere from morning till night , the only thing halted is Economic activities but socialization still in full swing

My brother my friend

The best thing is the lockdown

Our people rather remain hungry rather than dead bodies littering on the street
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Adesina18111(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nothing special comes out his yeye programmed speech but to announce anoda lockdown!!!! shocked
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by DONFASZY(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
We dont need d useless write n read broadcast

We neeed press conference with journalists asking wuestions with answers

Bleep live broadcast

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Shanana1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:
Let the lockdown continue

That’s the best decision
Haaaa!!!!!! You this man fear God na....
You wan kill me, my wife and my 3 kids for house ni..My account is already in one leg life one leg death. No do this o..abeg. make them free us and compulsory face mask and gloves for us...
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Freerswole: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
What he going to say ,same story given to him by Adeshina
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by igbowoman: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
The robot president has been handed a 3 paged written speech that he knows nothing about. He is currently going through the written speech to get familiar with the words. The recorded speech will be taken to the studio for editing. Which will then be played to Nigerians by 8 pm.

Stay tuned.

Exactly
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by AleagueEdu: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
A very tough message awaits both the messenger and the ones to be messaged

Ma Almighty God see us all through this present challenge...................................................
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Another 14 Days loading... Hehehehehe clown
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by onyxo76(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
I'm waiting for the speech by 6pm on nairaland...the whole recording would have been done since yesterday after the task Force on covid 19 came to brief the President in aso rock.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Moji12(f): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
No problem we are all going to watch it including the president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by MOJ584(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
The man in Aso Rock has nothing to say!

He is hardly aware of his conscious existence!!

Hausa-Fulani has seriously dealt with Southerners!!!

Fellow Southerners, when will their yoke be broken off our neck??

Have we not suffered enough in the hands of those uncircumcised nomads

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by eaglez(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
kikero:

1.Ideally, till we have had no new cases for several days (New Zealand just achieved that milestone today, so they would be lifting their lockdown....gradually. )

2.We could lift the lockdown now, but the problem is, a lot of people will die....and knowing Nigerians, they won't tolerate the deaths of lots of people.
Plus, covid19 overrunning our hospitals means that beds would be filled with patients, meaning that people who have preventable diseases could die because no access to care (During the last ebola outbreak, Liberia lost a lot of people to diseases like Malaria and diarrhea because all beds were taken up by ebola patients)

If they extend the lockdown it would be harsh on the economy and hunger would increase, and people would die. Lift the lockdown, and hundreds of thousands of people will die. Either way, it doesn't look good.
the only problem is people of the affected states are not properly catered for, if the government could do their mapping and get to people of the states with palliatives, the lockdown can be extended till the Virus chain/circle is broken
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by ceejay80s(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Video has been leaked::: one more week lockdown and work will resume next week Monday, its from a reliable source,
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by kayceephotizo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=naptu2 post=88913485]Garba Shehu @GarShehu

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1254770368553742349

they should just play the tape for us to listen
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by hybridblood07(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
It will never be well with you. You're still defending Buhari's Atrocity up to this moment. It's obvious you're a cow like him....Bunch of senseless people in this country...quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=88913585]Any Decision My President Takes Is For The Good The Nation...

May God Bless Buhari!
[/quote]
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by ceejay80s(m): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:

My brother my friend

The best thing is the lockdown

Our people rather remain hungry rather than dead bodies littering on the street
Its becos u have money to feed, u are not considering those that don't, with or without lockdown, people are still contacting the virus, one full month and it was just increasing instead of decreasing, why not make face mask a must wear or sit in ur house or go to jail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by fortran12: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ikio:
lockdown will work in Africa if only they voted right

If lockdown is eased thousands will die starting from next month in West Africa and There will be no wHO to help
Na only thousands. Millions die every year from various diseases. Why do u think corona is more dangerous? Malaria kills more than corona. Most people that have the virus get better
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by AmIYourMate(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:
Let the lockdown continue

That’s the best decision

Oga your correct but my account is red, i prefer to die of covid than to be remembered as someone who died of hunger.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by Izanghi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
You know the telecast is not live,from the report am hearing I was told about the tekecast Buhari will add another 14 day extension of the lockdown
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by doris4u(f): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:

Stay tuned.
This lady will not make heaven �������
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by BastardSage: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Any Decision My President Takes Is For The Good The Nation...

May God Bless Buhari!
[/s]
Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by princeadeku(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
We are waiting

Re: President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight by oshorstan(f): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
naptu2:
Garba Shehu @GarShehu

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1254770368553742349

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1254770415936966656

We are use to the bad news that he gives. Nothing good comes from that slow poke. Baba go slow. Another 14 days lock down. Watch n see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.