Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) (36196 Views)

Dollar Debts: CBN Repays Banks Next Week, Naira May Rebound / Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week / Dangote Fertiliser Plant To Commence Operations Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Mhyketh(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
people need to eat...

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good riddance to...

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by juman(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by comos: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
The governor of Lagos is still clueless about how to cub the situation of Covid-19

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
THIS IS COMMENDABLE

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:
The Igbos are one very organised set of people. Always in control.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by arinzos(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good one from the Governor.
Put Some measures in place and Lets see how this will play out. Lockdown wasn't Sustainable lets Try this Method and see.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by lastmessenger: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Way to go. Protect yourself while protecting other people. Wear your facemask, wash habd regularly, use your hand sanitizers, and observe the highest form of personal hygiene.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Okay, sound good but somehow bad.

Help me even na 5h ego do me to feed ooo
65600'68060 fidelity' bank.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Business as usual
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Biafrarep(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Obiano should thread carefully. I don't see the wisdom in opening markets now.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Successmind(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by kerry57: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Anambra and obiano, make sure u dont carry all the corona blame at the end. Nigeria can forgive Kano for any shit, but u know that bubu will not forgive u obiano at the end if the shit hit the fan.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Karleb(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
The market people will make both profit and COVID-19.

At the end of the day, everyone will retire at home until we develop a vaccine because someone they know has died of COVID-19.

I just hope I don't contract this.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Ezenwanne: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:
It is too early to conclude as far as this plaque is concerned.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lmao!!Markets that are already open.. grin
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
COVID IS A PLAGUE ONLY GOD CAN CURE IT. OPEN ALL CHURCHES TO PRAY AWAY COVID.
THEN OPEN EVERYWHERE,COVID IS NO DEATH SENTENCE IN NAIJA. only 40deaths since 2019 America get 54K deaths they are openin graduallyundecidedChilkwe is not saying this facts,his not reliable because his making N500,000 daily blood money and not saying the truth to naija people. undecided
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:

Oil dey ur head

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Luckydubby7(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Very good
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by andriods: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Anambra is light of the nation, that's why the virus is staying away.

No na Lamp of the nation. Agbaya
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
hmmm. Make dem de careul sha.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Babapyro: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Isinweke:
Okay but the people should be-careful
No need to be careful let them die so we can eat party jollof
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by xrayj(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
ursullalinda:
They should be sure of their decisions......seems most states are not really testing.......I'm just tired of the whole thing and confused about what is right or wrong now........I hate this virus!
Lol
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by bluefilm: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
This wearing of face mask is really a joke.

A very huge joke.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
pennywys:
cheesy that's from the governor that have the people at heart, unlike who we have here in Rivers State

Rivers has got an emperor/dictator

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
This useless Obiano won't rest until he kills all Anambra people... nonsense Igala man
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by KanuSE: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Potbellies everywhere...grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
adadike:
Thank you my Governor. Way to go. Anyi aga buzi madu madu n'esi nmuo nmuo. Let my people go out and fend for themselves and let's keep to the rules as well. More respect to you sir. Kita k'ibiara nu
Lol.... anambra maybe heading the way of Italy...is not time to open up... Anambra is already erosion ravaged, then add to the virus effect, then u understand fully what that means embarassed
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE HOUSE,MY FELLOW NIGERIANS.JUST HELP A BROTHER THIS TRYING PERIOD/TIMES EVEN IF ITS #500 OR #1000 I WILL BE GRATEFUL. THANK U ALL.2062101062,UBA BANK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos / What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Man Calls Out Jumia Over Wrong Product (Video/pic) / Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.