Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) (36086 Views)

Dollar Debts: CBN Repays Banks Next Week, Naira May Rebound / Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week / Dangote Fertiliser Plant To Commence Operations Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Josephobaz1985: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pseudonymous:
I don't support this.
why?
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
awuri4:
this because they think business.

They think about health too , they distributed food items , only one now discharged victim ,
Incredible !!
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Onyinye225(f): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
sapientia:
Its taking you time to open market but have opened churches immediately.

A mixture of good and bad.

Your plan to reopen markets is a step in the right direction but having opened churches this early, I wonder how you arrange your priority
fault finder

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by idonhammer: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
The next thing you will hear now is Main market Covid19 taskforce stabbed trader to death for refusing to wash his hands before crossing onitsha main market gate.

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Ebylaws(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
datopaper:
I don't know why you will open market and close business and others
Honestly, I don't understand
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Ebylaws(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by rollwinger(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pls Gov Willie Obiano come and talk sense into Gov Wike head. He is giving palliatives or PPE to citizens of the state yet all markets are locked down.
Most governors are thinking out of the box on how best to manage covid-19 without necessarily inflicting "hunvid - 20" on it's citizens. Wike is here running the state like a mafia yet they will say he is educated.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Salvador1:
Good idea

God pls dash yahaya bello sense
You think he doesn't know what to do? can't he see his fellow governors and how they do things. it is not as if he doesn't know what to do, he is just plain wicked. imagine what came out of his mouth after he met with Abba kyari, he said anyone that wish coro will have HIV, imagine such words coming from a leader
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by rollwinger(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pls Gov Willie Obiano come and talk sense into Gov Wike's head. He isn't giving palliatives or PPE to citizens of the state yet all markets are locked down.
Most governors are thinking out of the box on how best to manage covid-19 without necessarily inflicting "hunvid - 20" on it's citizens. Wike is here running the state like a mafia yet they will say he is educated.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by xcesspaschal(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
And useless Abia Tax force held me for 9hrs for going to buy gas in d morning with my car and I ended up paying 10k to allow me go.

Useless government in Umuahia North LGA.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tallestimo:
Okay, sound good but somehow bad.

Help me even na 5h ego do me to feed ooo
65600'68060 fidelity' bank.

Continue begging! Don't think of ways to hustle.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let's keep our boundaries shut from invading Almajiri from North.... They are on suicide mission planing to come down south to spread the virus, shoot them at sight
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
need your help nairalanders.
I can't go anymore, I have drank garri so tey, garri even finish. Have been contemplating on suicide because am very depressed and slowly dieing.
If any help come up It will surely go along way.
WhatsApp me if you true got help for me. 08086623076
Thanks in advance.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Farki: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
comos:
The governor of Lagos is still clueless about how to cub the situation of Covid-19

The governor of Anambra can not cub it either they are just lion to themselves.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by guru90: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Salvador1:
Good idea

God pls dash yahaya bello sense
That man not supposed to be Governor self.
His nickname should be PICK AND DROP GOVERNOR.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by okenyenwa(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is a welcome development. Anambra the great light of the nation. A state without corola pilot and will never experience this deadly pestilence. ISEEEEE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ignorant goons.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by orumba(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
This shows that the virus is a scam!!
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
sapientia:

Your plan to reopen markets is a step in the right direction but having opened churches this early, I wonder how you arrange your priority

Antichrist, how is church your problem? Don't just type for the sake of it unless you have something sensible to let out. Markets can reopen, but churches reopening is too early according to your shallow mind.
Afraid they are coming back to torment you with prayers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by ashadesamson: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Person wey dey shame na hunger go finish that person ooo I dey humble and loyal to you all, hunger don teach me mathematics where I dey on missionary, nothing is too small brothers and sisters, I pray for you today covid will not have effect on you even if you eat it in Jesus name Amen. Acct: 1803002441. Eco bank.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
sapientia:

Your celebration about church closure gradually dying off.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Rapmoney:

bro, I will be grateful if you can show/teach me one paying hustling this period.

God bless you.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Dollabiz: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by maybet081: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
this obiano is overly pro religion he opened the places of worship which are more crowded but extending market lockdown he wants to appease his his regious God fathers and ignore the plight of over 90% of anambrians.quite unfortunate.
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
This useless Obiano won't rest until he kills all Anambra people... nonsense Igala man

You have not received anti rabies drug in a while what happened?

You are dead broke no doubt

Oya enter cage bingo
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
emmabest2000:
There's no need for celebration about this news
Until inter state travel ban lifted

Even under normal circumstances people always complain about bad market and low sales

Anyway half bread is better than none though

God is our only hope

I think you are right. Anambra being the commercial hub of south east has its customers who patronize trade in Anambra drawn from neigbouring states. When the movement into the state is still banned, surely it's gonna affect sales. But like you said, half bread is better than none

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Johzhier97(m): 12:29am On Apr 28, 2020
ursullalinda:
They should be sure of their decisions......seems most states are not really testing.......I'm just tired of the whole thing and confused about what is right or wrong now........I hate this virus!
See as u dey yarn like say d virus Na human...wey Don crush on U tire but u com turn am dwn...d virus being resolute come start to dey pester U....hence u come hate am 4 lyf wink tongue
Re: Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Rapmoney:

bro, kinda difficult this period. You can help by show/teach me a paying hustling this period.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends / He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start / 6 Ways Men Can Escape Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.