Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing (4128 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing by skywalker240(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2020
Norman4real:
yeah, at the end of the day you buy what you want regardless of the extra cost.
provided its worth it, and thats what Tecno and Infinix would never do qoute me anywhere.
Re: Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing by innobarca(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2020
skywalker240:

the day xiaomi and Huawei starts having service centres and carlcare equivalent, even a blind mad man knows that would be game over for transsion, am praying for that day with great anticipation.

Many people are praying for that but it will take long.
Re: Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing by akmath: 8:06pm On May 04, 2020
edoairways:
Not true
TRUE.
Re: Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing by TrollKiller(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing by Jafar1: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2020
This OP sef..
U think Nigerian revolves around nairaland??An average Nigerian don't even know what xiaomi is..

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing by selfdefence: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
ok, but we still dey enjoy our TECNO device for here o

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing by TrollKiller(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
They are angry
Re: Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing by HDoc(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
With all the xiaomi hype I've only seen 3 xiaomi phones & I had chance to go through the phones, the phone are good no doubt but xiaomi boys calm down xiaomi phones are not 8th wonder of the world.
Las las Tecno & Infinix go still sell pass una.
Re: Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing by sagieramos(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
HDoc:
With all the xiaomi hype I've only seen 3 xiaomi phones & I had chance to go through the phones, the phone are good no doubt but xiaomi boys calm down xiaomi phones are not 8th wonder of the world.
Las las Tecno & Infinix go still sell pass una.
That shows you're surrounded by gullible people, because no smart person will use a transsion device. Ask Tecno and Infinix marketers about the brand they use, I'd bet, you won't find either of the phone with them.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing by HDoc(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
sagieramos:

That shows you're surrounded by gullible people, because no smart person will use a transsion device. Ask Tecno and Infinix marketers about the brand they use, I'd bet, you won't find either of the phone with them.
So because I've seen just 3 xiaomi I'm surrounded by gullible, the truth is that people trust the brand. You can try to advertise & sell ur brand, just don't tear down another brand image if you feel the need to do so try Samsung.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With The T Mobile G1 / 'test Mode' Nokia 1208 / Know It Before/after You Buy Your Blackberry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.