Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) (96380 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
May God continue to answer our prayers
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pele i know how it feels i hope their is a house close by.That was how i went to pray in one of those small mountains in Abuja then rain started at 2am beat the hell out of me.I started questioning myself if Baba God was not at home.I was like God kilode does it mean my prayer is answered or not for three hours the rain beat me fa..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by afroxyz: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
That doesn't look.like TB Joshua
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
xreal:

What if the person was instructed to do so by his/her pay master?

Oya answer now ha ha ha !
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Chidera99(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
A big Amen to your prayer MOG
E no easy
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by fjjc(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Okuda:
Toza queen...
Sakamaje
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:
So you went with photographer to pose on the mountain.are picture show off necessary if you are really genuine about your prayers?

I can't imagine myself praying and the world has to see or know I'm speaking to God.which Kain Pharisee behaviour is that?

Don't u see that pillow?
Did Moses did his own with pillow? Or did Elijah did?
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
xreal:

What if the person was instructed to do so by his/her pay master?

What they did was wrong. Both the pastor and who snapped the pix and posted it on social media. That's my point
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by F3dan: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
The person I am seeing in that photos is not TB joshua.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by worldclass68(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
sassysure:
And the hunter sighted him, called the wife to snap him while his daughter posted that on her social media handle cheesy

That ur dog resemble one aunt for our street grin grin grin angry grin
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by rollwinger(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Some people are in the comfort of their homes, eating and drinking, yet when they see someone on the mountain seeking God's mercy, they will still criticize. May God have mercy on ur souls.
May the Lord Almighty hear and answer his and every one praying in the secret for covid-19 to come to an end.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by ayomidays: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
after reading all comment here, i found out people are not still humble, imagine ordinary guy insulting men of God, i just hope u wont lay course on your sef while u think you are making just nairaland likes nd share..... GOD WILL HEAR HIS PRAYERS , AMEN

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Wittysmith(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:
So you went with photographer to pose on the mountain.are picture show off necessary if you are really genuine about your prayers?

I can't imagine myself praying and the world has to see or know I'm speaking to God.which Kain Pharisee behaviour is that?

This generation of pastors tire me oh!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by CasNova: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Prayers are good, but Jesus advises that we should pray in our closet; and that the father who sees even in the secret will reward us openly.

There is no reward for praying in the open wherre people will see you praying.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Cas1741: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mumu, where are the carnivorous mammals in the bush, food is ready. While scientists are busy researching day and night for a vaccine, one scammer is busy deceiving, it is well.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by adecz: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
tongue tongue

All thes theatrics,

Mountain or bedroom,

Prayer na prayer..

If God go answer,
He go answer.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Hollusilva28(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Newpost:
TB Joshua has been on the mountain for 4 days, praying for Coronavirus end.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/921421134956074/

yeye prophet. is this how prophets in the Bible showing themselves to their followers while praying in the old time.

I understand What our prophet turning too nowadays. Celebrity prophet
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by jwart(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
You don't want me to talk to you just call yourself Man of God
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by michael316: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
richAgnostic:
just heal the corona virus patients the way u heal people wey bone don break for 20years na shocked
thunder fire all these scammers. oyedepo, my daddy pastor chris and adeboye, including kumuyi and this useless guy Midex88
thunder fire all of una

You said including kumuyi I fear for you
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Our heavenly father never sleep.

He will give us victory over coronavirus at the appointed time.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by semyman: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Scammers running out of tricks and free money since this covid-19
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:

According to T.B Joshua, March 27th is next week!
Coronavirus will end on March 27.

Govt should lock all the Miracle Workers inside a room, with five Covid-19 patients for five days and let them heal them miraculaously
grin grin

Imagine, not one Coronavirus healing by any G.O or Pastor or Imam or Sheik or Evangelist since all isnce January! angry angry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Who took the picture? undecided
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by raphloren: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
At his level he's still doing this kind of thing young pastors are known for? If u av to show everyone this then most certainly Ur there for show off
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by ayomidays: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Meninmen:

What they did was wrong. Both the pastor and who snapped the pix and posted it on social media. That's my point
your point is pointless..... you will still be d 1st person that will ask him or his church to show u evidence of the mountain he went to if he says he went for prayers at the mountain..... coursed youth.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Seunallly: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:
̷S̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷e̷̷n̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷t̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷h̷̷o̷̷t̷̷o̷̷g̷̷r̷̷a̷̷p̷̷h̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷o̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷o̷̷u̷̷n̷̷t̷̷a̷̷i̷̷n̷̷.̷̷a̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷i̷̷c̷̷t̷̷u̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷h̷̷o̷̷w̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷f̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷e̷̷c̷̷e̷̷s̷̷s̷̷a̷̷r̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷a̷̷l̷̷l̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷e̷̷n̷̷u̷̷i̷̷n̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷b̷̷o̷̷u̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷r̷̷a̷̷y̷̷e̷̷r̷̷s̷̷?̷̷
̷̷
̷̷I̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷a̷̷n̷̷'̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷m̷̷a̷̷g̷̷i̷̷n̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷y̷̷s̷̷e̷̷l̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷r̷̷a̷̷y̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷o̷̷r̷̷l̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷a̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷e̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷k̷̷n̷̷o̷̷w̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷'̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷p̷̷e̷̷a̷̷k̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷G̷̷o̷̷d̷̷.̷̷w̷̷h̷̷i̷̷c̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷K̷̷a̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷P̷̷h̷̷a̷̷r̷̷i̷̷s̷̷e̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷h̷̷a̷̷v̷̷i̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷?̷
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by xreal: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
richAgnostic:
just heal the corona virus patients the way u heal people wey bone don break for 20years na shocked
thunder fire all these scammers. oyedepo, my daddy pastor chris and adeboye, including kumuyi and this useless guy Midex88
thunder fire all of una
[img]https://media1./images/e81ffb2fde58f8de55d8f978fd6d76ee/tenor.gif?[/img]

Bros, if to say na pre-Coro era we dey, I for quarrel you for adding someone's name there. But, I happy as you add him name; how person go throway 50million give FG?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.