Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) (96414 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by DRSEGUNBABA: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Newpost:
TB Joshua has been on the mountain for 4 days, praying for Coronavirus end.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/921421134956074/

hunger will kil them soon criminal
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Newpost:

Àwọn scammers of the year.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by michael316: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
richAgnostic:
just heal the corona virus patients the way u heal people wey bone don break for 20years na shocked
thunder fire all these scammers. oyedepo, my daddy pastor chris and adeboye, including kumuyi and this useless guy Midex88
thunder fire all of una

You said including kumuyi
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by michael316: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
richAgnostic:
just heal the corona virus patients the way u heal people wey bone don break for 20years na shocked
thunder fire all these scammers. oyedepo, my daddy pastor chris and adeboye, including kumuyi and this useless guy Midex88
thunder fire all of una

You said including kumuyi I fear for you
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:
which Kain Pharisee behaviour is that?
Audio pharisee

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by 77up(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
I wonder how some people think a whole TBJ will be there alone, so out of those that ll be with him, someone can just take a shot . anyways , may God answer all our prayers to end this pandemic.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
babaijebue:
[s]
you are an idiot for quoting me.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by semyman: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stark illiterate scamming the gullibles since 1990
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Joemetry(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Newpost:

Matthew 6:1-34

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward."

cool cool cool
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Newpost:

Premium Clown grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tuale my mentor, God grant you more grace.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by ashiola(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
All in the name of gaining popularity... We will survive
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by mordred44: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:
So you went with photographer to pose on the mountain.are picture show off necessary if you are really genuine about your prayers?

I can't imagine myself praying and the world has to see or know I'm speaking to God.which Kain Pharisee behaviour is that?
angel na d fotografa
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by tinajohn: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by damosade(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Government should lock all those self proclaim men of God with the corona virus patients to perform their miracle
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Newpost:

No be na wa, na real wa.....
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pastor conmen are at their wits end now. The bag of tricks is nearly empty
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
I won't say pim

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

Don't u see that pillow?
Did Moses did his own with pillow? Or did Elijah did?

My brother, body needs comfort on mountain for a man that lives in comfort.

In the late 90s when TB Joshua had only secondhand black Santana car and 99% of members are poor, he goes to isolated mountains where there is no comfort, no communication (distraction). Now if he is the one in the picture, he only went there to rest and to have change of environment because he has not travelled for about two months due to lockdown.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by phoexix: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=irunoko post=88918384]So you went with photographer to pose on the mountain.are picture show off necessary if you are really genuine about your prayers?

Funny but true....

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
ayomidays:

your point is pointless..... you will still be d 1st person that will ask him or his church to show u evidence of the mountain he went to if he says he went for prayers at the mountain..... coursed youth.

What is this useless being saying? Are you this stupid and foolish?

Whether he went to the mountain or not, that's none of my business. But showing it on social media that he went to the mountain to pray is not necessary. Christ wouldn't do that. If you want to pray for the whole world, let it be between you and your God. No need advertising it that you went to the mountain to pray for COVID-19 to end.

Dimwit, you get my point now? Retarded and useless fellow!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Seunallly: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jakumo:

̷I̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷n̷̷k̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷P̷̷a̷̷s̷̷t̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷J̷̷a̷̷g̷̷u̷̷d̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷a̷̷k̷̷e̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷h̷̷o̷̷i̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷i̷̷r̷̷l̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷p̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷o̷̷u̷̷n̷̷t̷̷a̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷o̷̷i̷̷n̷̷t̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷a̷̷y̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷s̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷p̷̷e̷̷a̷̷k̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷n̷̷g̷̷u̷̷e̷̷s̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷e̷̷n̷̷e̷̷r̷̷a̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷u̷̷r̷̷p̷̷o̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷u̷̷m̷̷p̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷a̷̷m̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷J̷̷e̷̷e̷̷e̷̷e̷̷e̷̷e̷̷e̷̷s̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷!̷̷
̷̷
̷̷I̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷b̷̷o̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷i̷̷c̷̷t̷̷u̷̷r̷̷e̷̷s̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷o̷̷o̷̷k̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷s̷̷t̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷p̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷g̷̷a̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷a̷̷l̷̷l̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷u̷̷s̷̷t̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷C̷̷a̷̷l̷̷a̷̷b̷̷a̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷i̷̷r̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷m̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷o̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷o̷̷u̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷u̷̷r̷̷i̷̷o̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷i̷̷t̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷u̷̷n̷̷n̷̷i̷̷l̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷u̷̷s̷̷.̷̷
̷̷
̷̷P̷̷a̷̷s̷̷t̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷J̷̷a̷̷g̷̷u̷̷d̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷e̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷J̷̷u̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷a̷̷s̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷i̷̷n̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷h̷̷u̷̷r̷̷c̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷i̷̷r̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷h̷̷e̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷h̷̷o̷̷o̷̷k̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷a̷̷y̷̷a̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷e̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷n̷̷a̷̷g̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷C̷̷o̷̷r̷̷o̷̷n̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷i̷̷m̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷n̷̷-̷̷s̷̷i̷̷g̷̷n̷̷.̷
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Renida: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
sassysure:
And the hunter sighted him, called the wife to snap him while his daughter posted that on her social media handle cheesy

Sense kill you there
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Eugene1992: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
That is exactly why God has not been answering our prayers, can't we do good secretly for once?
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by xreal: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Meninmen:

What they did was wrong. Both the pastor and who snapped the pix and posted it on social media. That's my point

I understand sir.

Mine is - the pastor should be blame, not photographer. Photographer might be doing his work, and working based on instruction.
Who knows, the photographer might have advised pastor not to do this sheet; and pastor might have threatened not to pay photographer's salary.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by lomprico(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Jesus did not sleep under three not to talk of using pillows

neither did he go with photographer
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
He went to the mountain and he took a photographer with him?

And that's not even a mountain, just a bunch of rocks and vegetation!

He's not serious yet undecided
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
On the run from his infected followers.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Pondeck: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Honestly, we know real prophets are praying and Christians are interceding but it doesn't need to be shown like this.
The world is praying so whoever took pictures of the pastor isn't doing well
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Unnecessary
NIGERIA is Finished
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
EVILFOREST:

NIGERIA is Finished
Long time ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.