Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today (60659 Views)

How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State / Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Murketeer: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairaman66:

Yeah! You are right! It is wrong to single out a city and bash it calling it a slum when the whole of Nigeria cannot be differentiated from a slum!

Nigeria is outdated and needs total overhauling! If it wasn’t because of this corona virus thing, would be currently in the uae! Flights was cancelled and everything! Nigerians needs to travel out of the country to be able to know what a slum really is.
Na only Nigerians sabi travel pass for Africa...They will come on Niaraland to lambast their country...when those ghanians and South Africans see such demeaning comments ...that's what they will use later to shame our Country...is there any country without slums.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by JubrinElSudan: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
are u saying corona goes on holiday on mondays, wed and fridays in delta?

is okowa telling us that corona does not infect people on mondays,wed and fridays over there is delta?
cc: www.twitter.com/iaokowa
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
cc: www.twitter.com/iaokowa
should i tell him?
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by JimohMomoh: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Lagos itself is shit and the only good place in this country is Abuja.

We've a long way to go Sha,only people that have never leave Nigeria before will hyped up overrated slum town as cities.
Which Abuja are you talking about, there are several slum in Abuja too, even in city center.
Durumi after legislative quaters is a slum, mabuchi behind federal ministry of works is a slum, lugbe across is a slum, Apo dutse is a slum, behind gudu mkt is a slum, karimo is a slum.
Even in highbrow areas, like Asokoro and Maitama sewage line are constantly blocked same with underground drainages.Houses are fenced like maximum prison.

Don't mention abuja abeg
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Kingdonik(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
WARRI, my place.... Effurun market dey alway bubble. Make I run go buy fresh vegetable

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
JimohMomoh:

Which Abuja are you talking about, there are several slum in Abuja too, even in city center.
Durumi after legislative quaters is a slum, mabuchi behind federal ministry of works is a slum, lugbe across is a slum, Apo dutse is a slum, behind gudu mkt is a slum, karimo is a slum.
Even in highbrow areas, like Asokoro and Maitama sewage line are constantly blocked same with underground drainages.Houses are fenced like maximum prison.

Don't mention abuja abeg
chai even our capital city.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Psalms5522: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mendy3I:
I visited warri today from Bayelsa, I journeyd by midnight to avoid police embarrassment grin
Las las warri no dey Carry last highest them go draw cool.

This pictures include airport road, Pti road and Pti junction, Effurun market, no social distance observed at banks entrance, people are roaming angry.God help us .

You traveled from bayelsa to warri and you are proud to even tell us you did it at the dead of the night which means you know you were breaking the law. So what makes you different from the people whom you posted their pictures. Let me ask please was there social distancing in the car u traveled in?
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairaman66:

Yeah! You are right! It is wrong to single out a city and bash it calling it a slum when the whole of Nigeria cannot be differentiated from a slum!

Nigeria is outdated and needs total overhauling! If it wasn’t because of this corona virus thing, would be currently in the uae! Flights was cancelled and everything! Nigerians needs to travel out of the country to be able to know what a slum really is.
if the post was about Lagos or any other place I would have commented the same thing.

We need to tell our people to stop glorifying mediocrity and to see how far behind we really are

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Evaromantik(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mendy3I:
Construction workers on site

Am on my knees OP.

Abeg which phone get this Camera?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
hadduni:
Today is warri's free day according to the new lock down regulation. They gave them Mon, wed and Friday to move around.
ah this babe you be from Warri also grin.... I dey Udu, he abt u?
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ajibel:
OP, are there no beautiful places in warri to take pictures of
nope, that's just the look of Waffi... They see us outside as big people, oil city, yet the insider are lamenting!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by fabolouz1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Those retards who beat up some law enforcement agents can't ask the Chairman or whoever is responsible why garbage has taken over some roads and if no justifiable answer is given, he/ they be beaten up. I don't know why we don't take sanitation issues seriously In this country.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Warri people no dey obey.

We v a govt that can't feed her people. A govt that can't heal their people. Ouredical facilities are not good. They made it appear as if Nigeria is too poor to give her citizens palliatives. Yet the Senate & HoR can get N15m, N12m per month. The Govs, Ministers, President earn millions of naira monthly. Let's kuku slash earnings nationwide to reflect the state of our economy. If we are really poor, those people mentioned above deserve more than 95% cut in their earnings.
Let's create an nation that serious minded people ll be in power by electing right. Not politicians that want to recover their campaign expenses.
Coronavirus is an opportunity to hold the govt accountable.
Share & rebroadcast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
one of the outstanding fact that makes our cities looks undeveloped is dirt, most Nigerians are just dirty

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by lammo: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
Warri never carry last
mendy3l why u kon dey show dirts
[/s]
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by jossykido(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Plead:
Delta state is a failed state.
is your state that is a failed state

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by jossykido(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Plead:
Delta state is a failed state.
what is that suppose to mean

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Taribizy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Op I hope a Warri boy has cleared the air that movement is allowed today in Warri to buy food stuff and other things. Warri no carry first but certainly no dey carry last
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Clevo: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pls move round on lockdown days and post the pic, that will clear the air
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by TruthSpeaker: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
NAH VERY LEVEL POPULATION CONTROL THIS COVID-19 GO IMPLEMENTE FOR NAIJA. PEOPLE LACK DISCIPLINE AND THEY GROSSLY VIOLATE THE RECOMMENDED SOCIAL DISTANCING.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by gibzzhd: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Asquare84:
Warri is more beautiful than portharcut
your left eye there,One road for PH go constructive the entire warri.I be warri proper but living in PH for 3yrs now.Go ask of Gunners for bobos shop 4 Edjeba Dem go give u my gist.
No try am oooo.Warri dey trek for we're PH dey.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by OvisFranko: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
@Op,why do you violate the no entry into Delta State without proper clearance ? And you even SNEAKED into the state at night for that.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by gibzzhd: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
jossykido:
is your state that is a failed state
u no know before.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by gibzzhd: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Abagworo:

Shell residential atea is fine oh.
which shell area.The one when dey back of my papa house for Edjeba? Bros leave am oooo Warri empty.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by gibzzhd: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Promise47:
Delta state is my state I am ashamed of Delta and Nigeria at Large your country and state has being destroyed by d Looters SA is more Better
I just dey humble myself here.The only thing to be proud of Warri for na our signature PIDGIN

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Evaromantik:

Am on my knees OP.

Abeg which phone get this Camera?

Thanks in advance.
Infinix smart 3 plus cool

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by gibzzhd: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I live in warri and I have been to port harcourt, they are almost thesame thing, nothing really spectacular about both cities.
you come to PH? and u still dey compare?
where for Warri can stand the poorest area in PH.
The kind road when Dem dey construct for PH no where for Delta State get that kind road and drainage.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
OvisFranko:
@Op,why do you violate the no entry into Delta State without proper clearance ? And you even SNEAKED into the state at night for that.

I go buy fish Oga grin
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by gibzzhd: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairaman66:

Warri is not a dumpsite like your broke ass. Atleast now I know where you are coming from.., you are either paid or acting alone in tarnishing Warri’s image like your folks all over. I can tell you, Warri is not the State capital but it is way better than many state capitals in Nigeria!

I have lived in many cities. I stayed in Guarimpa, First Avenue just before Crunch Cafe for 2 years, I have lived in also in Area 8 Abuja as well. I have lived in Asaba, Okpanam Rd before the NNPC gas station. I currently live in Lagos Island, after Chevron R/A Orchid Hotel Rd, Josephine Omawunmi Estate. The singer Tekno used to stay at my back before moving to Phase I. I have stayed in Akwa Ibom as well as PHC, I grew up in Sokoto and Zaria as well!!. These places are not better than Warri because Warri have highbrow areas like them.

From the way you spoke, you haven’t really done any traveling. Your assessment of Warri is done out of lack of information and person dysfunctional knowledge about what is currently going on in our country especially Warri. Do not go about ridiculing a city without prior knowledge of what’s going on.

PS: This is a pic of what the situation is when lockdown is enforced in Warri. You should bring down your head and learn. Conclusively, stop lying about that you are a Warri bred goat. You are not, you are only a goat!

Forget all those ur I have lived here and there.Na wash.guy calm down! Warri Don cast.The city is a mess.Warri is empty.The so called Aj that is the talk of the Town is nothing compared to pepperoni that dots different locations in PH.
guy Warri empty,waiting dey d Warri sef

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by gibzzhd: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, what are you even saying, as we talk, I am in warri, I was born n Brought up in warri. That place called shell estate is just a name, shell as a company has left warri more than 13 yrs ago. They gave their facilities in ogunu to different contractors such as temile. Their office at npa close to ekurede itsekiri has been abandoned for yrs now, I heard uduagha bought it but I donno how true that is.

Watin u wan tell me about warri wey I nor know.

Na NPDC take over shell estate Edjeba.I know some one who went there this weekend.They are currently working and drilling for oil in some locations
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Promise47(m): 12:03am On Apr 28, 2020
gibzzhd:

I just dey humble myself here.The only thing to be proud of Warri for na our signature PIDGIN
just leave the country for them find another country enter for your own good
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by nairaman66(m): 12:21am On Apr 28, 2020
gibzzhd:

Forget all those ur I have lived here and there.Na wash.guy calm down! Warri Don cast.The city is a mess.Warri is empty.The so called Aj that is the talk of the Town is nothing compared to pepperoni that dots different locations in Warri.
guy Warri empty,waiting dey d Warri sef

Lol! Pepperoni that can’t even accommodate 20 people! Please don’t make me laugh.. People in BAYELSA state literally travel to Shoprite Warri to get their stocks!

You Bayelsans depend on Delta State, especially Ughelli on everything from drinking Water, foodstuffs, drinks etc. Even Warri is bigger than Yenegoa 10times!!

I thought you were going to mention Asters etc! Pepperoni is old as man itself with dilapidated facilities! Please think well before you start up an argument!

First pic is Aster Eatery/Spot along Express and second pic is Haridolf Hotel along same express in Yenegoa! These are the the top most locations in the state capital. Correct me if I am wrong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone / If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.