Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus (76220 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline / Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
chatinent:
Oops. It's affecting more of the elite class.
Almajiris don also turn elite for Nigeria o.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Yungmil: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
kolafolabi:
This virus is for the rich.. Get well soon
Be wise is not only for the rich. So many poor people are dying silently, you heard of this because he is a public figure.
more poor people are dying daily oga

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
chatinent:

I want to believe some of them still have family members abroad sneaking into the country and in the process they are being exposed and infected. My thoughts though.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Olathunji010(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wahala dey
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Kellie069(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
And somebody said Corona is not in Nigeria... I hate my neighbors actually cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
The virus is fast spreading in Nigeria. People should stop saying the elite are the only one with the virus, the reason why the elite seem like the most affected is because they have access to get tested unlike the rest of the masses.

You are partially right...but the elite also do a lot of air travel , especially to many European countries that were probably infected as early as December.

As such, due to history of travel, and of potential contact...they would have priority in testing.(It won't make sense to test someone in the remote village who has never been to Lagos, talkless Europe or China)
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Raymeskey: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
blowjohn:

How many times will you say that?
As long as COVID-19 is still pandemic

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by iyimide(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
I am a Public Health Physician and Epidemiologist..
I have been Tested for Covid-19 and I can tell u with all sense of responsibility that the test kit is not same with Malaria.
The test kit Nigeria is using takes NasoPharyngeal samples or oropharyngeal ones..Malaria test kit test blood.

Please read and know. Stop telling the world nonsense.
You should be responsible at this age and be able to know and understand that many gullible will read your nonsense and think its senseful.. so please, if you will be senseless, be patriotic enough to keep your senseless ness to yourself and not to my brothers in Nigeria who may think you are an intellectual elite.

EmekaBlue:
The test kits Nigeria is using test +ve for malaria and fever trust me.

That's why u see alot of from +ve to -ve

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by BreconHills(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
chatinent:

Not true. They are simply more publicised. Alimosho and Surulere are breaking out and it is young people 31-40 mostly male.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by FGonline: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
This man don pai be that
hahahaha
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Daboomb: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
EmekaBlue:

Even if you are the head of the UN-CDC Unit, we wont trust you on anything unless you show VERIFIABLE PROOF. undecided

Get the Test kit you taked about, get Malaria patients and Covid-19 patients, administer test on both and use people who are negative or have neither Coronavirus nor Malaria, as Control test.
Presnt your results to the world, Chikenna.

Even if l go trust somebody with a life or death situation, na Nigerian l go trust? shocked shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Thatsammie(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
shocked shocked It has really hit the elites hard, but how many of them that have been tested positive for covid-19 will make it public? Your guess is as good as mine. shocked shocked

This handshake has gone beyond the elbow.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
GET WELL SOON
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by DePolo7808: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
chatinent:
Not really... The elites have access to being tested. Some non-elite citizens are dying from this but are unreported.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by wonder233: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
K
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE HOUSE,MY FELLOW NIGERIANS.JUST HELP A BROTHER THIS TRYING PERIOD/TIMES EVEN IF ITS #500 OR #1000 I WILL BE GRATEFUL. THANK U ALL.2062101062,UBA BANK.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
EmekaBlue:

Please stop telling lies.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by juman(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Get well soon, old man.
In God grace.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by tunary(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
E don red for this OLD man
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by deelor: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
It's not the high chief that tested positive ooooh but his Son, Raymond Dokpesi jnr who happens to be the chairman of DAAR communication. The father is the founder and owner but placed the child on the highest seat of the media house. Shikena!!!

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Raymeskey: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
blowjohn:

How many times will you say that?
As long as COVID-19 remains pandemic

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Femeto: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Chydo63(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
This man is old o shocked
very senseless comment.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ebylaws(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by eaglez(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
MrFly:
"i will be back in two weeks"... a patient now knows when to be back... politics everywhere
yeah because the virus is self limiting and will be cleared in two weeks except for some underlining ailments it could take more than two weeks, also have it at the back of your mind that the virus is still under study and as such could stay more than two weeks like the case of atiku's son and el-rufai
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by juman(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Anybody that have corona symptoms should contact the NCDC.
They have the best method to handle the disease.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by babtoundey(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
chatinent:

So we think because they are the ones being tested the most and they are the ones with unhindered access to testing.

There are many unrecorded, announced and mysterious ailments and deaths across the length and breath of the country. But nobody cares to know the cause of those ailments and deaths as long as the sufferers are men of no means and no repute.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by eaglez(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
deelor:
It's not the high chief that tested positive ooooh but his Son, Raymond Dokpesi jnr who happens to be the chairman of DAAR communication. The father is the founder and owner but placed the child on the highest seat of the media house. Shikena!!!
School fees no waste for your head, so many people don take am the other way round
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by SaintLucia: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
May God heal him, at least his own case was confirmed by the NCDC compared to one governor who isolated himself for five days, declared himself positive on the six days and certified himself negative on the 10 days. And when asked how possible, he said he used black seed, carrot, agbalumo seed, water lemon, honey and lemon to cure himself. And because of that, is people name him ELEWEOMO.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Worksunlimited: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
StrikeBack:
grin

Alibi for presidiot buhari to extend the lockdown

Keep kwayet jere.

Dokpesi that is a staunch PDP man. Talk another thing jere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Soft Drinks Contain Aspartame — WHO Declared ‘Possibly Carcinogenic’ / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months / Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.