Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus (76218 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline / Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by annsrealms(f): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
IS not Raymond, is the son RAymond jnr.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by beejay85: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
MrFly:
"i will be back in two weeks"... a patient now knows when to be back... politics everywhere
Na edo high chief..
If u know ...u know

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
kolafolabi:
This virus is for the rich.. Get well soon

Have you ever been tested for the virus if not, I will tell you that masses that are walking with the virus are more than the elites, the elite ones have access to the testing facilities, how many masses have access to it. My brother we are in for a long thing. God help us.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Vanessa88(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Edams224:

It's Raymond Dokpesi Jnr the son of the real Raymond Dokpesi not the Raymond Dokpesi Himself. D real Raymond has stepped down as Daar chairman since 2015

The fault of the op, why put the face of the senior in place of the junior

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by semyman: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Don't let your celebration be premature
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by wasi9ice: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Get well soon sir,,

May God take this pandemic away in Jesus name,, amen
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by castrokins(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
The Picture Isn't That Of Raymond Dokpesi Jr
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by vanhelsing1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
This man is old o shocked
Please.....let's get this straight....am not sure it's the old man himself.....Am sure it's the son of Raymond dokpesi that is infected....dats y he is referred to as Raymond dokpesi junior....
Plssss the public ...take note.....
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
izubext007:
aaaaaaaah A I T is dead
Says who?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by wiseoneking: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jestin:
I am very angry right now because I just saw someone I borrowed huge amount of money walking around without nose masks.
You are bad ooh. Lol
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by love020(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
okay
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
chatinent:
Oops. It's affecting more of the elite class (spoiler). Well, that's because we don't hear about the hundred poor who die.

The elites refuse to obey social. distancing. Always having business meeting having handshake here and there
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Benwallt(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
This one is at: your mark, get set, go!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Benwallt(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
vanhelsing1:

Please.....let's get this straight....am not sure it's the old man himself.....Am sure it's the son of Raymond dokpesi that is infected....dats y he is referred to as Raymond dokpesi junior....
Plssss the public ...take note.....
we shld believe your "am not sure" than the news with photo
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Avalancheman: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Otondo you are already ravaged by it with your abandoned useless children. Coro end all of una.

Mugu! You and your sick family are living corpses. The fear of Coronavirus has already killed all of you.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Avalancheman: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Thankypu.

Avalancheman the dumb konji starved oldie doesnt get this at all.

Konji Konji Konji
That's all what is in the lazy bone's head.
No wonder he wants to remain at home.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by TheLawTheLegal: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
StrikeBack:
grin

Alibi for presidiot buhari to extend the lockdown

Obviously, you don't know the meaning of alibi
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by meobizy(f): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
This one is likely looking for attention. He knows how to get his name in the news from time to time, especially when he feels neglected by the government.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by sidonlook: 2:08am On Apr 28, 2020
chatinent:
Oops. It's affecting more of the elite class (spoiler). Well, that's because we don't hear about the hundred poor who die.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by lebete3000: 2:42am On Apr 28, 2020
EmekaBlue:
The test kits Nigeria is using test +ve for malaria and fever trust me.

That's why u see alot of from +ve to -ve

So you mean there's a test for fever?

Interesting. smiley
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by smile11s(m): 4:01am On Apr 28, 2020
eaglez:
School fees no waste for your head, so many people don take am the other way round

Wetin concern school fees with this matter? What if the person wey write the post no enter school for him life?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by slysteel: 5:42am On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-raymond-dokpesi-jnr-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Nairaland and wackyness are like 5 and 6.
Please the person that tested positive was his son and not him,why you used his picture still beats my imagination
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by luluosas(m): 6:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Let it go please.
Meanwhile, I need interest free loans in case available
Jestin:
I am very angry right now because I just saw someone I borrowed huge amount of money walking around without nose masks.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by letilex: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Abeg make this simple paper towel to protect yourself from coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZsIPhvQNMY&t=2s
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Johntemmy(m): 7:32am On Apr 28, 2020
may coro never locate us and our family. meanwhile I need your help any token can go a long way. 0128950147 gtb A.J
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by gretblue: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2020
iyimide:
I am a Public Health Physician and Epidemiologist..
I have been Tested for Covid-19 and I can tell u with all sense of responsibility that the test kit is not same with Malaria.
The test kit Nigeria is using takes NasoPharyngeal samples or oropharyngeal ones..Malaria test kit test blood.

Please read and know. Stop telling the world nonsense.
You should be responsible at this age and be able to know and understand that many gullible will read your nonsense and think its senseful.. so please, if you will be senseless, be patriotic enough to keep your senseless ness to yourself and not to my brothers in Nigeria who may think you are an intellectual elite.

Please kindly ignore that nonentity. That idiot has a mission. He's to confuse as many people as possible at the head of the day, the idiot will still come on Nairaland to blame Govt
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by followaust: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
To get new social followers open your browser and go to buyfollowers.com.au to buy Instagram followers Australia.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by roladex(f): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
And Buhari wants to ease lockdown
May blood not flow
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ahbey(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dokpesi Jnr....his son not the father

[Aquote author=iCauseTrouble post=88921095]This man is old o shocked[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Soft Drinks Contain Aspartame — WHO Declared ‘Possibly Carcinogenic’ / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months / Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.