Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

She Opened Up To Me And I Was Shocked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Opened Up To Me And I Was Shocked (767 Views)

I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess / After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words / On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Opened Up To Me And I Was Shocked by Yungmil: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
My babe finally revealed to me that:
After January comes February, after Monday is tuesday, and then she finally said Saturday and Sunday are weekend. I was surprised she knew all these.

l know most of you don't know all these.
Re: She Opened Up To Me And I Was Shocked by CosmicGoat: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Like If you think OP is a fool

13 Likes

Re: She Opened Up To Me And I Was Shocked by Fmghewzy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
.....op you are daft ,this is not even qualified to be called a joke ,it's is pure stupidity

3 Likes

Re: She Opened Up To Me And I Was Shocked by ojun50(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
CosmicGoat:
Like If you think OP is a fool
Big one for that matter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Show Off How Strong Their Necks Are By Engaging In Hands Free Headstand / Throwback: Do You Remember This? / Bbnaija’s Mercy Eke Blasts A Troll Who Called Her Shameless Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.