Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of....? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of....? (3273 Views)

The Correct Way To Link Your NIN To Your Nigerian Number (video) / The Correct Way To Charge Your Mobile Phone - We've Been Doing It Wrong / How To Correct And Update Your BVN Details In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of....? by Xclusiveme: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wa-way or hu-wai e no concern me, so far as u get what I'm trying to say. Chinese don't really speak English fluently but they communicate effectively with the whites.
Re: What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of....? by Veiniously: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hu why
Re: What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of....? by kenmaro: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Don't stress yourself about the correct pronunciation. It's not an English word neither is it our language. Which ever way you pronounce it so long the listener understands, you are good to go. After all, how many Chinese or foreigners can pronounce our Nigerian local names correctly?

Stop killing yourself about the right pronunciation of some foreign local names.
Re: What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of....? by sofiscatedmoron: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
olamideyelo:
Who knows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv_d77bQh9A
If u have work in a telecom coy in Nigerian, it is pronounced who-are-we
Re: What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of....? by franklingud(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wuawei, waawee, wahwai!

Any one can serve
Re: What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of....? by Joe4real701(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Woo way
Re: What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of....? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
It doesn't matter the pronunciation, what matters is the performance. Currently using the honor 7 model and honestly, the experience is awesome. After this, I'm buying another Huawei, probably honor.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of....? by wiseone28: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tell them, who are we grin

Re: What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of....? by Moji12(f): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hawai
Re: What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of....? by mytime24(f): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wait let me call my chiko friend
Re: What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of....? by olamideyelo: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Type out the pronunciation just like others
Loris576:

How do u expect it to be pronounced when we are typing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Aware Of This Feature On Your Android Phone??? / Is Mtn 5g Working On Samsung Phones? / This Thread Is Just For Nokia 6600 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.