Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,031 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

“My Mom Said She Tried To Abort Me” – Mercy Eke Of BBN2019 Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Mom Said She Tried To Abort Me” – Mercy Eke Of BBN2019 Reveals (497 Views)

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) / "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“My Mom Said She Tried To Abort Me” – Mercy Eke Of BBN2019 Reveals by illScript(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mercy Eke, while speaking in an interview on the premiere of her joint reality TV show with Ike which started yesterday revealed that her mother tried to abort her.

She stated that her mother claimed to her that she attempted to abort the pregnancy that gave rise to the reality TV star because she could not imagine having another baby with their level of poverty and suffering.

See the Emotional Revelation

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Hushpuppi Matter / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. / 'give Me Back My Husband' - Wife Weeps Over Spouse Who Died From Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.