Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

A Stern Warning To All Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Stern Warning To All Nairalanders (599 Views)

Bbnaija's Erica Issues Stern Warning To Ayrra Starr On Twitter / Lady Says Being In A 'Toxic Relationship' Got Her Pains, Issues Stern Warning / A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Stern Warning To All Nairalanders by Offpoint: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
This morning I created a harmless post of which I don't remember asking anyone for money, non asked anyone to private message me, non have the intentions of doing any of the listed.

Out of the blue, some dingbats and assholes from various wrecked and troubled families/homes invaded my thread and start accusing their fathers of being a Scammer without any evidence to proved or back their accusations.

I'm throwing this warning out to whoever thinks because this a public and an anonymous forum, he/she feel they could go around dishing out insults to whoever their frustrated souls wants.

You should all be warn on who toe you step on and be wise enough to choose your targets carefully.
I've been on this forum for long, I've not for once insulted anyone, I've not for once scammed or duped anyone. I've swallowed all manner of insults and kept my cool.
I can take all manner of insults from anyone online and offline, but the one insult I can't take from anyone here or anywhere is calling me a thief or scammer without proving it.

See! I'm capable of many things, stealing and sleeping with another man's wife are the sins or evil I will never commit till the day I die.

I can't kill anyone who accuse me of the 2 and damn the consequence without any remorse.

If you ever want to throw accusations of me scamming anyone you have come with all proves, else I'll go deep down the darkest road to hunt you if it means going diabolic.

I can be cool, jovial and friendly on and offline, deep down me there are evils you don't want to wake them.

Be warn
Re: A Stern Warning To All Nairalanders by ghostwriter0147: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Instead of you to just do what's on your mind and go diabolic already, or simply caution the people who got you upset, you're here typing grammar that's not accurately punctuated. As a true Nairalander, honestly you really shouldn't let some things get to you. Ignore any silly comments directed at you, like this one. Most people here don't give a fork, even if you gift them a cutlery set. As for me, I don't reply any hate speech! Good luck at the shrine.

4 Likes

Re: A Stern Warning To All Nairalanders by Offpoint: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
ghostwriter0147:
Instead of you to just do what's on your mind and go diabolic already, or simply caution the people who got you upset, you're here typing grammar that's not accurately punctuated. As a true Nairalander, honestly you really shouldn't let some things get to you. Ignore any silly comments directed at you, like this one. Most people here don't give a fork, even if you gift them a cutlery set. As for me, I don't reply any hate speech! Good luck at the shrine.
I'm not an English professor, if I make errors you point them out to me and I'll take corrections.

Insults don't get to me, but there are lines in Everyman's life that shouldn't be crossed.
Re: A Stern Warning To All Nairalanders by Greatzeus(m): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2020
I checked your previous topics to have a glimpse of what you talking about. I think this is as a result of your last topic right?
Well those concerned please stop accusing Op of being a scammer without evidence. We know most nairalanders don't really mean the hurtful words they type and just wanna sound savage or funny for likes,but please do it with caution,too much of everything is bad. Thanks.
Op they have heard ok grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mother Always Wants Me To Accompany Her When She Wants To Visit People? / #bbnaija: Moment Erica Pushed Away Kiddwaya For Groping Her Boobs (videos) / My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.