Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues (7370 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / "Hold Your Boyfriends, We’re Done With WAEC" – SS3 Girls Warn Senior Colleagues / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by TrunnionNews: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2021
A Nigerian man identified on Twitter as @rsvptemple has taken to his handle to narrate how he gave silent warning to his colleagues at work.

According to this young man, he said the company which he previously worked, a lady who happens to be his superior had sent him to buy food for her.

Trunnion News gathered that the next day, the young man decided to drive a G-Wagon to the office as a warning to the lady that sent him to buy food and other colleagues who may wish to disrespect him.

He wrote "Last place I worked, some senior lady sent me to buy her food. Next day, I drove a G-Wagon to work as a silent warning".

See his tweet and photos below
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/01/a-young-nigerian-man-drives-g-wagon-to.html

However many Nigerians flooded his comment section with funny replies.

2 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by Freestainworld(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2021
Coded warning

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by gasparpisciotta: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2021
Why does he work in a salary paying setup if he has the capacity to own/drive a Gwagon?

Just asking...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by majamajic(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2021
I better sell the gwagoon and become my own CEO

17 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by Fahdiga(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2021
Borrow pose

3 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by thorpido(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2021
What was the G-Wagon to prove?

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by Kingosytex(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2021
majamajic:

You are a very wise man...

The G-Wagon is a f***cking liability.

13 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2021
Audio G-WAgon

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by dederocs(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2021
Sell that g wagon, be your boss to avoid future disrespect.
Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by Shellsploit: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Hope its not Innoson G-Wagon!

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by EFULEFU1(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2021
This one too shall pass..
Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by Sluvist(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
You needs to keep on going with it, not just for a day Or two. But if you meet the stubborn Senior, she keeps on sending the G-Wagon driver to the canteen, as per seniority level, and you have to comply.
Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Why does he work in a salary paying setup if he has the capacity to own/drive a Gwagon?

Just asking...

There are reasons to work other than money; mandatory or voluntary internship/experience (such as in accounting or medicine), to make connections for his own startup, additional benefits that come with the job etc.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by blinking001(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

There are reasons to work other than money; mandatory or voluntary internship/experience (such as in accounting or medicine), to make connections for his own startup, additional benefits that come with the job etc.
Gbamsolutely

5 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by TheVictim01(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
A money pit.
Kingosytex:

You are a very wise man...
The G-Wagon is a f***cking liability.
Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by TruthHurts1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tales by moonlight, Yahoo Boy Edition.
Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by NuclearReactor: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
majamajic:

You think starting a company where you have other executives and you become CEO is beans

3 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by purples25(f): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
If he can't push his weight, they will still maltreat him, despite the g wagon.
Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
majamajic:

you deserve this and more my OG

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by gasparpisciotta: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

In such case humility should be a foreword and not show off, that is if the so called connection is tangible. He cannot do that in a military setting

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by orisunmibare01(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
lol

everybody go sabi their level be that naa.
Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

In such case humility should be a foreword and not show off, that is if the so called connection is tangible. He cannot do that in a military setting

Humility does not come easily to everyone. Nor do I see this as being antithetical to the objective. He was employed in a certain position, his superiors behaved in an unprofessional manner and he sent them a subtle message. I don't think he was out of line.

Speaking of a military setting, I don't think his driving in with a G-wagon would positively impress his superiors very much. It might even have the opposite effect to the one he desired. But I think that this event was about a private company not the military.

10 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by CheedyJ(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
As long as I’m your superior, I go still send you food G-wagon or not & if you like bring Ferrari come d next day e go only make d errands faster ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by mcjohny(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Just asking...
Oil wey dey your head dey overflow.

But wait ooh, G-wagon na like 2 companies and a duplex
Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by Kobicove(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
I can relate with this...

I remember in 2007 when a senior female colleague was always in the habit of sending me on silly errands...one day I went to work with a brand new Toyota Corolla (Bank type) which was the latest model at that time.

Needless to say that was the last time she ever sent me on any useless errand cheesy

CheedyJ:
As long as I’m your superior, I go still send you food G-wagon or not & if you like bring Ferrari come d next day e go only make d errands faster ..

4 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by emperorAY(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
G-wagon wey no be him own . SMH
Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by Socialproject: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
I can only assume He is a rich kid, and that's Daddy'd ride. Probably doing internship.
Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by SavageResponse(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's mostly females that do that rubbish

If it were possible some female workers would ask their junior colleagues to physically carry them to the toilet when they need to ease themself angry
Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by Shortyyy(f): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hmmm bruh, you can be a boss at the comfort of your home. But in your workplace, where you have people higher than you, please be humble.

Driving a G wagon doesn't mean you'll beat their rank overnight. Work hard and attain to their level so you'll be the one sending people on an errand.
Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by Kobicove(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Shortyyy:
Hmmm bruh, you can be a boss at the comfort of your home. But in your workplace, where you have people higher than you, please be humble.

Driving a G wagon doesn't mean you'll beat their rank overnight. Work hard and attain to their level so you'll be the one sending people on an errand.

This has nothing to do with humility.

Going to buy food or biscuits for your senior colleagues at the office is not part of the job description of a junior officer!

7 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by ayobade15094: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
I can only assume He is a rich kid, and that's Daddy'd ride. Probably doing internship.
Re: A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues by Greystone: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Just asking...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does The Virgina Smell / Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) / Young Man Marries His Aunt After Having Constant Sex, Now She’s Pregnant (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.