Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) (29176 Views)

NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Lari03r(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2020
Hollywayglobal:
Spotagood is fast-growing Nigerian free agricultural online classifieds with advanced security system.

Spotagood is recruiting for the following vacant job position:

Job Title: Sales Rep / account managers.
Job Description:
Approach sellers and register them and Support these sellers if they have any problems using Advice and Sell spotagood premium services to these sellers.
As sales rep you will report to the head of marketing and cover various day to day activities, Generate and follow up on sellers.
Any such other function not listed above which may arise for the efficient operation of the business.
Qualifications:
Bsc, HND or OND in any field
Applicant must be able to use smartphones efficiently
Very good command of English Language and presentation skills.
For only those who live in Lagos
Applicant must be results-oriented.
Applicant must have Entrepreneurial qualities
Applicant must be outspoken and friendly.
A strong passion for efficiency and target driven.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to cv@spotagood.com using "sales lead" as job title

Hello, I want to make a few suggestions.

I have a similar idea and I am working on it, so I will advise you get a domain name which has agriculture or is related to agriculture. This is one of the first, basic premises of online marketing. You might not be the CEO, but recommend this as feedback you received on Nairaland.

Any extra ideas will come as paid consultation, so we can discuss in private if you want to scale your business effectively.
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
They should stop praising Ogun State. It is a company in partnership with FCMB. I would have said when Nigerian government developed initiative to channel funds towards something that will benefit the masses.

Thank you 54gene and FCMB.

We need the Academia and Private sector on board. CACOVID should channel funds to empower the academia to come up with innovative solutions to the Covid-19 spread in the country.

I have lost hope in the government and public sector.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

I agree. The Aljazeera story on Senegals response to covid 19 shows clearly that government and even local donor mentality is the problem. Dangote and other donors gave in pretty unimaginative ways. Nothing stopped us rolling out good science and strategy. Nothing stopped a cash transfer of 250,000 to everybody having a less than 30,000 month end balance. Nothing but politics vs. Peoples lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by afecgivers: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2020
9jaStarMedia:
Ogun State has launched Africa’s very first COVID-19 mobile laboratory. The lab which has the capacity to carry out up to 400 tests a day is contained in a 40ft container and has been set up within the grounds of the intended 250 bed hospital in Abeokuta.

It provides a unique plug and play feature and is fully equipped with all necessary instruments and biosafety materials to support COVID-19 testing while ensuring the safety of the workforce.

Solar panels have also been installed to utilise solar energy as an alternative source of power.

https://mobile.twitter.com/weare54gene/status/1254788430371844098

I thought it was lab customized in moving Trucks. These are terminal used for extended services. Possibly for blood sample taking and result checking. I can't call this mobile laboratory.
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Lol. Useless people. Una just snap from different angle so make we think say na multiple places una open. Tell those people that will run this place that they shouldn't run if they see someone coming to test.. Because most doctors now run away once they see a patient with even common malaria symptoms.

That's how I lost a friend to pneumonia few weeks ago. doctors ignored him, nurses didn't attend to him (imagine nurse wey dey run pass Bolt) and they even later forced suspected covid-19 in his report at General Hospital, Gbagada.

Since then, I lost hope in Nigerian Healthcare systems.

RIP GIDEON

Do you know I was thinking if the whole building belongs to the MOBILE STUFF, so it is only that container? And they are shooting a storey building with skycrapper. Lol
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Designer147: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Please can we see the interior so that we can as well check the facilities inside and not only to show us an abandoned container ����
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Good

Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2020
SpatialKing:
Something Senegal is already doing without making noise...
If they truly did not make noise, how did you know about it? Or you live in Senegal?
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Bluffly: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Is this mobile lab or modular lab?
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by seanBOLTY: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Zeezxo:

Bla bla bla if they did not do anything now you will be complaining.

Show me the evidence that Senegal is not publicizing this.

Try to appreciate peoples efforts even for once.
U they mind the yeye guy,how did he know if it was'nt publicised,

1 Like

Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by glowskillz: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2020
I can't see the mobile...
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by waslag11(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2020
I bet if Nigeria can conduct 10000 tests per day we would be shocked by the numbers of those who would test positive.

Stay Safe Everyone! Peace and Love be unto y’all.[/quote]
I doubt it.
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by bkool7(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2020
SpatialKing:

How did you hear if Senegal didn't make any noise?
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by bkool7(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Bluffly:
Is this mobile lab or modular lab?

I was surprised too o
I tot it's a lorry self
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Shattuck(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2020
IlovePMB:
Does it move cos I can't see the tyres.
I was thinking same too,I taught mobile lab means something that moves from one point to another.
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Fdex012: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=moscow0147 post=88938345]Good job! I just hope it has the capacity to test much people. I bet if Nigeria can conduct 10000 tests per day we would be shocked by the numbers of those who would test positive.

Stay Safe Everyone! Peace and Love be unto y’all.[/quote

And don't forget that majority of people you believe that are covid-19 positive are just battling chronic typhoid fever and your Chinese test kit will claim positive for covid-19
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2020
There's nothing mobile about the lab. Is either the governor is a joker, or he knows not the meaning of the word "Mobile." Whatever the case, it's a big shame, like every other thing that originates from Nigeria.
IlovePMB:
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Fdex012: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2020
moscow0147:
Good job! I just hope it has the capacity to test much people. I bet if Nigeria can conduct 10000 tests per day we would be shocked by the numbers of those who would test positive.

Stay Safe Everyone! Peace and Love be unto y’all.

nd don't forget that majority of people you believe that are covid-19 positive are just battling chronic typhoid fever and your Chinese test kit will claim positive for covid-19
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Jocelgold(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2020
haha Mobile is mobility not what am seeing....
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Taye4j: 9:41am On Apr 28, 2020
Zeezxo:
E sha pay pass some region that are doing photoshooting with their parent one tuber of yam.

E evn better pass some region doing fashion parade up and down. At least, these ones are working .

1 Like

Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by abdo123: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2020
IlovePMB:
Exactly the question I suppose we all should be asking. What make an objects or thing mobile is the ability to move from place to place.
No tyre how e want take move from here?
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by ashadesamson: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Person wey dey shame na hunger go finish that person ooo I dey humble and loyal to you all, hunger don teach me mathematics where I dey on missionary, nothing is too small brothers and sisters, I pray for you today covid will not have effect on you even if you eat it in Jesus name Amen. Acct: 1803002441. Eco bank.
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Buzx: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Akaegwu:
Audio lab. Let them show us the equipment installed. And also the test kits

Na wa for these Nigerians. Na everything be Audio? You see the lab now you want to see inside? Dem go show inside now you go say you one see on top. And na your type dey read COVID-19 news from Whatsapp.
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Lol. Useless people. Una just snap from different angle so make we think say na multiple places una open. Tell those people that will run this place that they shouldn't run if they see someone coming to test.. Because most doctors now run away once they see a patient with even common malaria symptoms.

That's how I lost a friend to pneumonia few weeks ago. doctors ignored him, nurses didn't attend to him (imagine nurse wey dey run pass Bolt) and they even later forced suspected covid-19 in his report at General Hospital, Gbagada.

Since then, I lost hope in Nigerian Healthcare systems.

RIP GIDEON

Sorry bro for d loss, kindly accept my condolences
Can I private mail u as per the pneumonia info? I'm on a investigative story on people like that.
Thank you in advance
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2020
SpatialKing:
Says someone from a region that specializes on boasting and bragging about everything.

Senegal didn't make noise about it, yet you living in Aba heard about it.

Hate is indeed a mental disorder.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2020
SpatialKing:
If it's not in the news, how will people know and take advantage of the facility? Some of you just type whatever comes to your head without critically thinking of why any move is made.
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2020
abdo123:

Exactly the question I suppose we all should be asking. What make an objects or thing mobile is the ability to move from place to place.
No tyre how e want take move from here?
Mobile doesn't mean it can move although that container can be moved.

What the government here is doing is to set up mobile units like these to ease the citizens the stress of going to the hospital...Imagine if this was set up in every street/community of people.
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by henrixx(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2020
SpatialKing:
if they didnt make noise how did you hear?
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by tmcleo2k2(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Free samples all the way...#ifyouknowyouknow

DipoToyo:
#FingersCrossed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians / COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.