Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) (29177 Views)

NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by BIAFRAisBURIED: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
SpatialKing:
Something Senegal is already doing without making noise...
[/s]

Stop deceiving yourself and few

Show us link and evidences in Senegal

And even if you can get us the link, how did you get to know about it in Nigeria if they díd not make noise about in the first place

They will come here to post rubbish
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2020
SpatialKing:

with all due respect sir/ma, let's stop being this ingrate to someone or people's effort.

If Senegal didn't make noise as u claimed, please how did u know about it because I'm 70% sure that u reside here in Nigeria.

Let's be supportive a little...
I never meant any insult though.

Ambassador left
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by BlissB(f): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2020
God I hate this country sad sad sad sad
We don pass baby steps
These people keep embarrassing us as a Nation
God I nor offend anybody, I want to leave Nigeria
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2020
DipoToyo:
Supported by 54gene?
And FCMB lolzzzzz

The government are saving money for the upcoming election grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Mabelenena(f): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2020
WHAT IS MOBILE HERE? IS IT THE PEOPLE OR THE BUILDING? I DON'T GERIT

1 Like

Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2020
AmbassadorIsiny:

with all due respect sir/ma, let's stop being this ingrate to someone or people's effort.

If Senegal didn't make noise as u claimed, please how did u know about it because I'm 70% sure that u reside here in Nigeria.

Let's be supportive a little...
I never meant any insult though.

Ambassador left

Stop supporting and celebrating mediocrity!!!

Always expect the best and things will begin to turn around for you!!!

You deserve it!!!
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by akinnux(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2020
The proper terminology is 'makeshift lab' not 'mobile lab'. Mobile lab would mean it can be moved on wheel but what I am seeing is not designed as such.
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Reckyd123(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Op, nice one by the state government bit try to always get your facts right. I reside in South Africa and about a month ago, government here brought in more than 6O mobile test labs.

https://www.un.org/africarenewal/news/coronavirus/south-africa’s-covid-19-testing-capacity-increased-60-new-mobile-lab-units-launched
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

You deserve it!!!

You are entitled to ur perspective but it will be so dispacable of you not to read carefully before ranting. Stop advertising ur frustration, how did u know that Senegal has implemented such measures before ur country if not through social media.

If u want to be critic, be a reasonable one.
Another election will soon come up and same u guys will be sent to various polling units to scare corpers away and go with voting apparatus both sensitive and non, after which u will come out to agitate bad governance from ur various hideout.
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

You deserve it!!!

You are entitled to ur perspective but it will be so dispacable of you not to read carefully before ranting. Stop advertising ur frustration, how did u know that Senegal has implemented such measures before ur country if not through social media.

If u want to be critic, be a reasonable one.
Another election will soon come up and same u guys will be sent to various polling units to scare corpers away and go with voting apparatus both sensitive and non, after which u will come out to agitate bad governance from ur various hideout.

Change begins with u and I. My opinion though and it is open to constructive criticism and correction.
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by dokie: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
keylo:
Mobile indeed undecided Mediocrity at its zenith! So, you make a lab in a "container", boom, it becomes revolutionary and worth celebrating! Before you are quick to applaud this so called news worthy feat, remember the Billions that has gone into the pockets of some selected few in the bid of fighting the virus. We are in deep mess and we are not getting out of it anytime soon!

If not that our people are mad, how do you call something that is stationary mobile? When they said mobile, i thought i will see something on wheels.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by DipoToyo(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

The government are saving money for the upcoming election grin grin grin
If you say so
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
SpatialKing:
How then do you that Senegal is doing it if they are not "making noise" about it or publicizing it? We just like to run down anything that is ours!
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Hollywayglobal: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lari03r:

Hello, I want to make a few suggestions.

I have a similar idea and I am working on it, so I will advise you get a domain name which has agriculture or is related to agriculture. This is one of the first, basic premises of online marketing. You might not be the CEO, but recommend this as feedback you received on Nairaland.

Any extra ideas will come as paid consultation, so we can discuss in private if you want to scale your business effectively.
thank you. Kindly write to the email address on the flyer. Secondly, the group isn't agro market place only.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

Sorry bro for d loss, kindly accept my condolences
Can I private mail u as per the pneumonia info? I'm on a investigative story on people like that.
Thank you in advance

Hello bruh. this might have to be with the family's consent. and I think they're too grieved right now to re-open their son's death story.
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jh0wsef:

Hello bruh. this might have to be with the family's consent. and I think they're too grieved right now to re-open their son's death story.

Yes bro, no problem. I think I can wait 1-4weeks if you think it is possible. Thank you
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Olugbanko: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
SpatialKing:
ipob terrorist, tell us your state government's effort! child of perdition!
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Legendguru: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
puremaker7:
and you are now free to move to Senegal to test yourself.

Note: nothing can satisfy children of 8, 18 is all over thier blood
grin
Leave them sir
Data is cheap
Kiddos can't talk nonsense
The one thing have learned in this covid time is

So called educated folks are the problem of Nigeria
I wonder the scope of our education in Nigeria
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by EmmaJnr1: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
webincomeplus:

If they truly did not make noise, how did you know about it? Or you live in Senegal?
don't forget me boss pls
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
don't forget me boss pls
About what?
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by EmmaJnr1: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
webincomeplus:

About what?
I sent a mail Sir pls check. its about the help I seek from u boss pls
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
I sent a mail Sir pls check. its about the help I seek from u boss pls
Please resend.
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
SpatialKing:
how did you get to know about it if they did not make noise? How will people know about this and make use of it if they did not make noise? How come you hated your own country to the extent that you only see negatives of every action and never the positive?
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by EmmaJnr1: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
webincomeplus:
Please resend.
okk boss
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by EmmaJnr1: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
webincomeplus:
Please resend.
sent Sir Collins
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by EmmaJnr1: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2020
webincomeplus:

Please resend.
message resent Sir. pls check inbox or spam folder. Good morning
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by Truetal: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2020
Pls mek una help me check the meaning of mobile. Wetin dey mobile for container wey stand gidigba for one place
Re: Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
message resent Sir. pls check inbox or spam folder. Good morning
Which email exactly did you send to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection / New Photos Of Kogi Teaching Hospital Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.