Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Need A Woman’s Opinion. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Woman’s Opinion. (3019 Views)

Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by bonnyhope: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2020
You get mind o

You did all these for a 23 yr old girl and still not loyal?

To the extent of taking u to police?

Some men are actually kind hearted

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by LordKO(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2020
You need truth, not just "a woman's opinion." Your feeble-mindedness stinks so bad - stop being subjugable. Stop using servility to sustain a relationship - love isn't the same thing as foolishness.

Aside the fact that you have an erroneous understanding of what love is, you also lack willpower. Avoid her and her mother like a plague because they've crass and expedient personalities, and strive to conquer yourself before going into another relationship, to avoid a repeat of the ugly experience from another woman/man.

As a man (even a woman), you shouldn't be caught lacking self-esteem (healthy self-esteem) - lack of it is your problem. To gain your self-esteem, you must value your dignity, which should be your most treasured defence assest, only those who value their peace of mind and don't derive pleasure from other people's pains/misfortune will understand better. Once you can maintain and protect your dignity, you will automatically earn your self-esteem. But if you cannot maintain and protect your dignity, you will not be able to protect both your sanity and your money (possession/dominion), your most valued assets, at the same time - to maintain and protect your dignity, you must conquer egoism and egotism.

There's nothing wrong in spending heavily on your woman, or anyone close to you, provided that she's conscientious and has altruistic interest in you - and provided that you do so not just volitionally but also conscientiously and altruistically. Of course, those who do not like to lose honourably always lose dishonorably, like a non-self-conquered person like you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Omar09(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
AlphaStorm:
OP, When jesus wept in John 11:35 and said IT IS FINISHED in john 19:30 , he was actually referring to your sense.

He wept because u are a VERY mumu man and said it is finished because ur sense don dry
Joskiro50:
Op honestly I'd advise you to leave her permanently. You're a good person and you deserve better, don't give in to the pressure of making amends with her, you can still be friends from afar. All the best sir...

Modified:
Op I'm in need of 3k currently; can you help me?
grin grin
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Genset: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why is it that humans are so manipulative and evil? See how this girl just throw better guy away. What people are praying for ? O.P is this girl finer than agbani darego?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Missmossy(f): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gosh she is evil!!!

Someone called the police on you and you still want her undecided iyam not understanding something here...

Seems her j.u.j.u is strong on you it’s obvious she is using you.

Your story is pathetic you hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Angelacruz: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
U got me laughing.D guy is too dull.He shld jst cut contact wit d girl.Next tym wen he wat to date,he shld allow d gal to luv her more.
AlphaStorm:
OP, When jesus wept in John 11:35 and said IT IS FINISHED in john 19:30 , he was actually referring to your sense.

He wept because u are a VERY mumu man and said it is finished because ur sense don dry
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin grin

If I talk Wetin dey my mind ehn, you no go visit Romance section again. grin

But all, all sha. You need deliverance. Your weakness is spiritual.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Angelacruz: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dnt mend anytin wit d babe.Cut all contacts wit her.How can u bth cohabit wen u r not married?? Nawoo for some men
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin

If I talk Wetin dey my mind ehn, you no go visit Romance section again. grin

But all, all sha. You need deliverance. Your weakness is spiritual.

Talk wetin dey your mind, babe cause I'm too speechless to even comment. grin cheesy
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by JastSiryin(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
AlphaStorm:

Bros eh, you too savage abeggrin
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Talk wetin dey your mind, babe cause I'm too speechless to even comment. grin cheesy
grin grin grin... Make I no add to the guy's problems biko. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Oddone22: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Been in this sort of situation before ...forgive her but also forget her and the memories...she will try to guilt trip you..MOVE ON!! Trust me you ll get someone better.

In this life you get what you give wink

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Kingsteve(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
OP, the only opinion you need is a brain-resetting hot slap, to snap you out of idiocy, and bring you back to normalcy!
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by PisciMan: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
With all that's going on,

Would you say you found peace?
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Belafonte(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Realdickoflife, I’m not sure how much I can say cos I’m not in the mood.

But this girl does not respect you, your feelings and your sacrifices. She is using you bro. Wake the heck up.

By now you should have blocked her everywhere. She should not be able to contact you by now considering all she’s done to you and how much she’s disrespected and lied to you.

What we should be talking about is you getting a restraining order against her. Cut her off without remorse mahn. Damn

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
realdickoflife:
So this has been a long time coming. I am basically asking for opinion mostly from the women folk.
I had this ex that we dated for about 2 years. We both live in the United States. We met in 2017 and started dating in 2018 February. It was love as we were head over heels in love with each other. She was younger than me by about 7 years and I was like a friend and confidant. We took each other seriously. During that time a few incidences occurred that shook our relationship. I will try my best to lay out the story and also underline my faults as I need an honest opinion on if I was right or wrong.

Late 2018 I caught her talking to an Ex and she confessed that her mother being a Jehovah witness told her specifically that she wanted her to marry a witness. We were living together and she apologized and said it was a moment of weakness. She had planned on moving out to live with him. A few months later she claimed she got a job that required her to move. We had a big fight and I forcefully got a check I had written in her name back telling her since she wanted to leave my house she was no longer entitled to my money. She left but we settled things 24 hours later.
We then decided to mend what we had. I kept working and helping her with bills. I tried ti make her a better person educationally but being the young 23 year old gal she was she was head strong. I particularly dont like confrontation and sometimes when we fight I just keep mum in the house or go play video games. Fast forward we had another big issue and I realized she was getting attention from some make folk that made ger act that way. We settled it and I decided to get her a gift. It was expensive almost $1300. Later in the year 2019 We got a new 2019 model vehicle for her. It almost cost me my job as I had to falsify some documents to ensure she was qualified for a Vehicle that was way above her means. Towards the middle of the year she decided to quit her job and come back to my place so we could move out together elsewhere. 2 days after she moved I woke to dress up for work about 5 an and realized her phone kept ringing so I picked it up and it was calls from a guy she always claimed was a friend. I saw the chat and all the plans to move in with him in another state. I confronted her after coming back from work and next thing she called the police and claimed her life was in danger. I explained what happened when the police came to my house and they then said I should let her move out. 3 weeks later I got a letter in the mail saying I was charged for assault. We went to court and both judges on separate occassions Told her I wasnt guilty and they felt her story was false. I involved her mother and the mother outrighlty supported her daughter. I reminded her I have always been there for her. 3 months into the relationship I had to go with her to the hospital has she started bleeding profusely and we realized she aborted for her ex before we started dating. She also claimed she has mood swings from a rape experience at 8 years old that made her go through vaginal repair. I knew all of this when I went into the relationship head first. Now my friends who told me in the start not to date a gal they saw as not being in the same class moneywise and societal wise based on status and experience mock me. Everyone I knew in my area and life knew about us. I had to take all my pictures down from my social media. Her defence was that I was too harsh on her when she had an accident. She had 2 accidents within the space of 7 months and a car I bought for my dad also she also hit it and I had to repair it before shipping to Nigeria. At that point I requested for a 60 day break from her to figure out her life as she kept making mistakes that were costly. She ran to that other guy who consoled her and then planned her exit. I pointed out to her that a man who knows you live with another man and tries to get you to move out and move in with him either has self esteem issues or has no plans for you. My question is where exactly did I go wrong? Lastly 2 weeks ago I called her mother on a whim and the mother picked my call and even spoke to me for 2 hours I was shocked, that told me she either was burnt where she went or it didnt work out. Do you think its okay for me to mend fences with her? I have moved on and I decided to take a break from dating, but the death of a recent family member just made me want to make up with any and everyone I had an issue with.

I dont think she ever really loved you.
If she did she wouldn't be wanting to be with her ex.
So far,she's the only one gaining from it and you on the other hand have become emotionally drained.
She will try to come back,be wise and do what is right.
Aurevoir.
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by newman0017(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
OP you said you need a woman's opinion...As I nor be woman make i de reading group na grin grin
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
realdickoflife:
So this has been a long time coming. I am basically asking for opinion mostly from the women folk.
I had this ex that we dated for about 2 years. We both live in the United States. We met in 2017 and started dating in 2018 February. It was love as we were head over heels in love with each other. She was younger than me by about 7 years and I was like a friend and confidant. We took each other seriously. During that time a few incidences occurred that shook our relationship. I will try my best to lay out the story and also underline my faults as I need an honest opinion on if I was right or wrong.

Late 2018 I caught her talking to an Ex and she confessed that her mother being a Jehovah witness told her specifically that she wanted her to marry a witness. We were living together and she apologized and said it was a moment of weakness. She had planned on moving out to live with him. A few months later she claimed she got a job that required her to move. We had a big fight and I forcefully got a check I had written in her name back telling her since she wanted to leave my house she was no longer entitled to my money. She left but we settled things 24 hours later.
We then decided to mend what we had. I kept working and helping her with bills. I tried ti make her a better person educationally but being the young 23 year old gal she was she was head strong. I particularly dont like confrontation and sometimes when we fight I just keep mum in the house or go play video games. Fast forward we had another big issue and I realized she was getting attention from some make folk that made ger act that way. We settled it and I decided to get her a gift. It was expensive almost $1300. Later in the year 2019 We got a new 2019 model vehicle for her. It almost cost me my job as I had to falsify some documents to ensure she was qualified for a Vehicle that was way above her means. Towards the middle of the year she decided to quit her job and come back to my place so we could move out together elsewhere. 2 days after she moved I woke to dress up for work about 5 an and realized her phone kept ringing so I picked it up and it was calls from a guy she always claimed was a friend. I saw the chat and all the plans to move in with him in another state. I confronted her after coming back from work and next thing she called the police and claimed her life was in danger. I explained what happened when the police came to my house and they then said I should let her move out. 3 weeks later I got a letter in the mail saying I was charged for assault. We went to court and both judges on separate occassions Told her I wasnt guilty and they felt her story was false. I involved her mother and the mother outrighlty supported her daughter. I reminded her I have always been there for her. 3 months into the relationship I had to go with her to the hospital has she started bleeding profusely and we realized she aborted for her ex before we started dating. She also claimed she has mood swings from a rape experience at 8 years old that made her go through vaginal repair. I knew all of this when I went into the relationship head first. Now my friends who told me in the start not to date a gal they saw as not being in the same class moneywise and societal wise based on status and experience mock me. Everyone I knew in my area and life knew about us. I had to take all my pictures down from my social media. Her defence was that I was too harsh on her when she had an accident. She had 2 accidents within the space of 7 months and a car I bought for my dad also she also hit it and I had to repair it before shipping to Nigeria. At that point I requested for a 60 day break from her to figure out her life as she kept making mistakes that were costly. She ran to that other guy who consoled her and then planned her exit. I pointed out to her that a man who knows you live with another man and tries to get you to move out and move in with him either has self esteem issues or has no plans for you. My question is where exactly did I go wrong? Lastly 2 weeks ago I called her mother on a whim and the mother picked my call and even spoke to me for 2 hours I was shocked, that told me she either was burnt where she went or it didnt work out. Do you think its okay for me to mend fences with her? I have moved on and I decided to take a break from dating, but the death of a recent family member just made me want to make up with any and everyone I had an issue with.
Reconcile and come back to Nigeria as a corpse
You will be wiser in grave

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Briller: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bros, you are courting trouble. Let her be. First are you ready to convert to being a witness cause that's a major hurdle that you have to cross. Then the lady in question is not ready to settle down with you. From all indications, you are just her paymaster. She will keep jumping from one man to another and if eventually you marry her, get ready for plenty police invitations.

Guy, use your brain. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by frozen70(f): 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
realdickoflife:

Hmmm, what a rough journey

Pls for your own good and the good of your life,

Let her be ams let her go

You may remain a miserable married man if you should continue

You are too good amd soft for her

Just let her go abeg

Avoid her as much as you can amd let her know that you have another relationship

She is not stable

She is not yet ready for marriage and with this her attitude you will remain her puppet

I can't say more
I hate this kind of thing

How could you be slaving with out appreciation or reward are you that weak

All this Jehova witness people, once you are not a witness, forget it

I don't know what they teaches them there
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by placeofallure(f): 1:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Oh! You don't sound like your moniker. How many times will she play with your heart before you finally receive sense? She and her mum are using you to do ping pong. I hate it when people are not appreciative of good people. If you have family that is loving, appreciate them. If you have friends or neighbours that are kind to you, don't let it be one sided. Be grateful for every tiny goodness that you receive from people. Imagine calling the police on you, what was she thinking?

23 isn't so young anymore. She's just a special breed of an ingrate. Move on OP. DON'T ever go soft and allow her back into your life. Many women will think of themselves as fortunate to have you. Bid your time to look for a better young lady. Don't rush into a new relationship. Good luck in your pursuit of happiness.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by ayomilore: 3:19am On Apr 29, 2020
AlphaStorm:

Bro you be comedian.
If not you make a fortune in the field if you consider it.
Can't stop laughing here.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Is it right for unmarried couples to live together? Her mother is one of a kind to be comfortable seeing her daughter cohabiting with a man. From your write up, I would deduce that telling her to give you a 60day break was too much, a bit harsh, however, that is not enough reason for her to display such attitudes.

The girl seems very immature and confused, you did not state explicitly if you belong to her religion denomination or not.....so if you do not, how then do you stand a chance to marry her? Will her mother accept you? You asked if you should mend fences? Is she really sincere about mending fences with you? Yes, you seem to love her more than she loves you, but she should value your love. If I were you, I would quit the relationship. But if you still insist on going back, don't give her more than one last chance.
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Beverlyjean(f): 4:11am On Apr 29, 2020
This is pure " trouble de sleep, yanga come wake am" marry her and loose ur house and kids and probably get deported...that will b when ur brain will reset to crazy mode...

If u truly love her, u need to let her go... That's the only way she could learn... U are actually dating a psychotic patient
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Happyfela(m): 4:19am On Apr 29, 2020
God help you. I know it's hard.
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by zmpp(f): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2020
I don't have doubt that you're the kind of person who claims redpill alpha male online, like the ones who claim superwomen too. Your type don't take advice from anyone, maybe until you are burnt as it's the case now. Leave the girl because she doesn't love you.
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by SavageResponse(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
realdickoflife:

The jazz this lady is using on you is very strong!

Better go and change your profile name cos you're not living up to it
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by ImaIma1(f): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2020
realdickoflife:
the funny part is when I got the court date and we appeared the judge was african american and her fi al words where, ‘your character itself throws a shade on your case, plus you come her with no evidence to all your claims’.

And you still want to go back to such a person? Or what exactly are you asking?

Is it until she holds a gun to a head at midnight that you will have a wake up call?

She adds nothing to you. Please look for a woman worthy of your love.
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by aimmoney9: 1:57am On Apr 30, 2020
WOMEN 101..NEVER LISTEN TO A WOMAN
WOMEN 102..NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM A WOMAN
any man that DAT goes against d above is doomed...and would be stagnant
Always put their advice under advisement
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Femeto: 2:31am On Apr 30, 2020
realdickoflife:

Japa.
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Na so girls scarce 4 usa? Op u mumu oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Get Excited When You Tell Them To Come Cook For You? / Help O!i Am Almost Overwhelmed / "just Friends" = Very Rare!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.