Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m (4776 Views)

What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million / Unilag Test It Electric Car Around The Campus / What Required On New Toks Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Philadelphia:

This is a 2009 ES350 at best; not even a 2010 neither a 2012.

Not true. That's a facelift ES350. Fog lights are the easiest difference.
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

And that antenna (I suppose) on top of the vehicle. It easily gives those "upgraded" units away. I wonder why they always manage not to include it.
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
rationalmind:

And that antenna (I suppose) on top of the vehicle. It easily gives those "upgraded" units away. I wonder why they always manage not to include it.

Because it's a very peculiar feature, probably. Something you wouldn't expect to be a facelift change.
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Sakaslim(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Philadelphia:

This is a 2009 ES350 at best; not even a 2010 neither a 2012.

Pele o Philadelphia
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Harryfrosh:
I believe in the next 2 years... I can still re sell it with good price and get my dream ride... Even though I really don't know much about car... But I've been having Amg C63 in mind for a while now... Especially the 2016... But that's for another year as I need something to move around for now... I'll upload the lexus pictures when it finally land in Nigeria... Tnx everyone for their inputs... I really appreciate you all.
at least u have made a choice but u mentioned classic that's why I said the infinity cos e no popular,Es350 no classic at all,in fact it ages quickly and d shape go look funny.but las las its ur choice and I respect that.kudos
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Philadelphia: 12:22am On Apr 30, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

The controls on the steering of the 2007 - 2009 peels of but the 2010-2012 doesn't peel. It has the metal look.
The picture of this interior shared here shows that the steering control is peeling.

I know some persons who has the 2008 but changed the bumpers and fender as well as side mirrors to give either a facelift, but the interior gives it out.

Make the seller post clearer pictures of the steering because me sef no dey see am clearly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Philadelphia: 12:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Sakaslim:

Pele o Philadelphia

I wish it to you.
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by chigodo(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2020
Harryfrosh:
I'll be getting my first ride in a couple of weeks and I need advice on which one to source for.. My best choice is always Benz AMG C63.. But I still don't have money to buy one for now.. My second choice is E350 from 2014 upward.. I don't think I'll be able to afford that right now as my budget is 4-5 million... After a lot of research and reviews.... I think I have interest in Lexus ES350 (2012) but since it's my first time buying and even driving a car... I need some opinions on the car... Tnx

Buy this my sharp 2011 Camry XLE for 2 simple reasons.

1. When the cash for the benz C63 eventually comes (because it will surely come), it is very easy for you to sell this car and recoup your money. Then add up to buy your dream ride.

2. This beautiful ride is just #3.5m so you'll have 500k left for registration of the vehicle and to buy beer for friends. Abi you no go wash the car for boys ni?.

For the chassis, engine and more interior pictures pls reach me on 08168995190.
Stay safe!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2011/2012 Users Advise / Nissan Murano Vs Infiniti FX35. Please Advice / How Can I Distinguish Between A 1999/2000 Honda Accord (baby Boy) And A 2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.