Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

How You Should Send Everything You Got From Rome Back To Sender - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Should Send Everything You Got From Rome Back To Sender (233 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Midnight Back To Sender Prayer Points / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Should Send Everything You Got From Rome Back To Sender by donnie(m): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2020
From the false white idol they gave you to worship o...
To the pagan feasts they gave you which Christians call holidays o...
To the accute brainwashing and feminization of black men o...
To the false lawless gospel they taught you which your pastors now use to milk you continually...

IT IS TIME TO RETURN THEM ALL... OYA!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Church And Digital Technologies / What Happens After Rapture: The Great Tribulation / Odumeje Unleashes New Week Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.