Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (118158 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
fu ck her then.. if you don't fu ck her, i will. fool! angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by victme1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nothing venture nothing gained.
But conscience na shege!
Better don't even try venture.
Just enjoy the free film show. Wn your wife come back just take am inside come imagine say na d sister u d nack.

I ve heard girls ask say na me u de nack

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rickmann:

It's not about you ...its about the vows u ve exchanged with your wife. No be muscle my brother.
Eshe sir daddy wa...

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Czartega(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:
Hi everyone, hope y'all safe. I am going to hit the road straight up.

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

What do you want me to do?

No insult please.

Oh boy she has given you consent what are you waiting for?. That's one star general, to bleep a woman and her sister
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Czartega(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Opiletool:
The way people fall for all these fake writeups ehn.

So this your write up now is it not fake too?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by engraced123(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
I can see that your IQ is low. Are you a failure,you can't keep your wife around you,she prefers to gist with her neighbors and yet her younger sister is with her in the house,is that not enough signal to let you know that it's a trap they are setting for you? You don't know what is called marriage,you saw nipples vibrating and you want to lose it,are you not in your mumu stage?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ibinaboonline: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
It's your imagination. To the corrupt, everything is corrupt.
ninety5:

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

No insult please.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by SavageResponse(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

Just do it!

Stop disturbing us
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by JpInfinity(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please respect your wife and ur family. U will regret it for life thanks
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ghettochild(m): 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=SpecialAgent post=88936833]Shame, why is it soo hard for some men to control thier libido. I can stay with a woman for months without touching her & I ain't even married.

Bros better respect urself b4 we read something like this on d front page "Man caught banging his wife's sister in lagos" blames the devil & lockdown [/quote
Liar.. Fucking self-servicer
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by openmine(m): 2:22am On Apr 30, 2020
grin grin
Op please think nah...no lady carries her son to go and gossip(according to you) leaving you alone with her pretty sister!
This one na real set up and you are about to fall! smiley smiley
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by chinedi7(m): 2:39am On Apr 30, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

i wouldn't advice anyone to cheat, but if you wanna cheat, please do it with someone else
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Pearly255(f): 4:31am On Apr 30, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Shame, why is it soo hard for some men to control thier libido. I can stay with a woman for months without touching her & I ain't even married.

Bros better respect urself b4 we read something like this on d front page "Man caught banging his wife's sister in lagos" blames the devil & lockdown
Pls come stay with me this lockdown dey make me think somehow.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Hassan88(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2020
The devil is a liar
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by akpota(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
akpota:
if u want to beep her to a means to explore, it must be on a mutual ground, u must find a way of knowing it's not a plan and you must let her know, it's just sex and you love your wife. Above all, it must be classified and use condom.
that is exactly what i meant above.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Oga! Shebi lockdown is over! Biko Send her back to her house before she sends you out of your marriage.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by zealkane(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sometimes you just have to show your dignity. Am so pained by most comment here telling the man to cash in. The world doesn't revolve around vargina you know so it ain't worth it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.